WHICH RELIGION IS MORE PEDOPHILE

Ok, so my uni teacher is redpilled as fuck and is letting me present my essay infront of the whole lecture next weekend for our international politics class.

I'm doing a report on how religion can manifest itself as a political system to control the population (think islam) and i want to drop mad redpills on kikes and muslims.

Which religion is more pedo loving? I need factual shit from scripture for my essay and i figure you cunts love discussing islam, jews and how they encourage pedophilia and oppress nations with sharia law so this could be a great thread for discussion.

So far i have:
>Isaac married rebekka at 3 years old (christianity + judaism)
>Muhammad and aisha
>Torah encourages young boys to have sex with older women

I need more, what have you got for me? Would love proof kikes endorse pedophilia, but i need it to be factual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hth0YiPhcCE?t=2m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catholicism and Islam are competing for the crown.

>uni
Fuck you.

actually, there are far ore athiest/ Islamic pedophiles that christian.

Christians get more news and therefore give greater confirmation bias.

I'm wondering if more kike pedo shit goes on but they hide it better?

>the jury is still out on that one.

Cause I don't want none of them coconut 'muslims' being our representatives in the West.

Wtf I love Judaism now

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO COURSES* (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

*Have not attained puberty

[Quran 65:4]

Islam is the most pedo religion. Not only was muhammad a pedo but they marry underage girls off all the time in muslim countries. You don't think those guys are fucking their child-brides?

Catholicism is second but it's a distant second. Yeah catholic priests fucked altar boys but total number of child rapes by priests pales in comparison to modern day muslims in modern days.

Not Torah. Talmud is ambiguous

Here you go for Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg

>Catholicism is second but it's a distant second
Plus in islam Muhammad is a role model, doing what he did is good. On the other hand christians go against their most basic principles when raping children. So there's a fundamental difference here.

The Bible and Koran are not comparable.
The Bible is god-inspired, but written by men, therefore you can allow for different interpretations.
The Koran is god-spoke, the words are 'eternal'. You must take everything in the Koran at face value.
You can't just say "bbbut thats in the bible" because Christians don't blindly follow the bible.

>which religion is more pedophile

catholicism. that isn't even a debate.

Lot of kikes among elite pedo circles. Connection with judaism? I dunno.
Some talmudist shit maybe. Or the simple fact that jews are overrepresented in every extreme category, whether good or bad. Probably both

The catholic church.

>Isaac married rebekka at 3 years old

That's false, where are you getting that idea? Read the Book of Genesis you fedora.

>which religion is more pedophile
>which religion claims the most pedophiles
Not the same question.

Catholic dogma doesn't encourage paedophilia - islam does. Yuge difference

All Abrahamic religions are for subhumans

The difference is Muslims are told that Muhamhead was the perfect man and are told to emulate him. Who are you supposed to emulate in Christianity?
I don't know who the hell Isaac is, but that sounds like some Old Testament stuff which is easily 2000 years old.

how can you ignore all the practical, real world evidence? if catholics are far more likely to be pedos, than it means catholicism is more pedophile than islam, regardless of what the doctrines of each religion actually teach.

it seems like you are changing your question to ensure you get an answer that fits your own biases. you don't care about the truth and the world around you. you just care about making jews and muslims look bad.

Gr8 b8 m8

Apparently not gr8 enough.

The Jews obviously. Not only do they rape and steal a baby's foreskin, but they also sacrifice them to Moloch.

Not Christianity nigger, we dont follow anything people did in the old testament. It's a history book to our faith in the New Testament not to be taken as a prescription in our lives much besides the 10 Commandments.
Nah nigger, Jews and Muslims don't believe or practice anything with Abraham. New fag to Sup Forums Jews are apostates and worship Satan, muslims in many cases follow the half brained Jew shit they picked up from those merchants that traveled to their part of the desert.

look at those hoo has
magnificent

You have to compare people to other people, and a doctrine to another doctrine.
If you can't understand that, I can't help you.
>you just care about making jews and muslims look bad.
Except i don't.

look up "thighing"

>god-spoke
>demons in caves
>horse with wings and breasts of a woman

>need this after that

If you rape a loli and get ought you have to pay her dad shekels then marry her, and you can never get divorced.

It's in the bible.

There is a reason why you dont give numbers, rabbi. Its the same reason why you want to put people who directy oppose catholicism under the catholic label

youtube.com/watch?v=Hth0YiPhcCE?t=2m

wtf I luv islam now