How come when the Japanese prime minister clearly disrespected our president...

How come when the Japanese prime minister clearly disrespected our president, you went out your way to pretend that not only was there no disrespect, but that there was actually a bromance blossoming?

Is it that you can't handle that a foreign prime minister would disrespect our POTUS? Or you just couldn't accept that glorious Nippon of all nations would disrespect our POTUS?

Genuinely curious.

what are you even talking about

can you at least say what happened before posting a thread you god damn retard

You dont understand japan

For what is typically (or seemingly typically) a reserved nation his reaction was very overt, trump needs to be a bit subtle.

funny as fuck though.

You don't either you fucking weeb

gif related

He squeezed his hand so hard. Such disrespect!
What do you wanna do about it, nuke them again?

anime faggots all over.
jap prime minster is a piece of shit, and the japs are fucking mental. they hate china so that makes them OK

its ok senpai we gotcha

abe is visibly cringing

Kek confirms

ive been in support of every single policy-oriented action of trump since inauguration, but does he have to be such an insecure faggot all the time? he tries a bit way too hard with this

It was awkward as fuck and could reasonably be interpreted as patronizing. That said Abe definitely exemplifies snooty Oriental indignation in the same moment.

Abe didn't want to crush Trumps tiny little hand.

Lmao drumpftards,
Just accept that your great leader is a worldwide laughing stock and an embarrassment.
Impeach that orange bastard already

damn Trump looks like THAT?

>long, awkward handshake while photographers get their shots
>this has been done for years
Really flims the flam

2 nukes were not enough

I still don't get why libtards think this is funny, literally >Le DRUMPF is small XDDDDDD take my upvote lololol tier

>you will never have a tiny drumpf to carry around in your pocket who gives you advice on winning and making the best deals
why even live?

libshit humor is the worst. i mean it MIGHT be funny if Trump actually was really short, like 5'5 or something and it was just a hyper-exaggeration, but he's 6'3 or something, so it's literally retarded.

same thing with the whole "Drumpf" thing, not funny, not even insulting. libshits started calling him that after he made fun of Jon Stewart for changing his name from Jonathan Leibowitz so he didn't sound as Jewish.

Abe is a hundred times more rightwing than Trump.

It's funny because Trump is the only person in the world who would be offended by it.

He's notoriously insecure. Even though he's actually kinda tall, he's just so easy to trigger.

>le dresses up like Mario man
>lets focus our economy on anime to end our 20 year recession man

Everything Trump does is a power play. He isn't doing it to be a dick, he's doing it to throw them off. He explained it years ago when he appeared on Letterman. Donald started the interview off by telling David he had bad breath and it was off putting. Then he explained why he said it and how it works for him. Donald is operating on levels we can't even imagine because we're just not crazy enough.

> Everything Trump does is a power play.
The correct terminology is power ploy.

And yes, it's obvious that Trump is trying to take advantage of his size to apply The Johnson Treatment with the rough handshake and leaning into people. He just isn't taken seriously enough to really pull it off.

>disrespect
Abe was the first to visit Trump, in Trump tower, despite protest from many of his advisors. He has continued to visit and try to build a healthy relationship.

Meanwhile, Obama repeatedly cockblocked Japan's offers to build high speed railways in America.

Here he is just being funny and acknowledging Trumps somewhat imposing nature. It's awkward but also there is something natural and friendly about acknowledging awkwardness which shows they are comfortable with each other.

But what do I know im just an english teacher

Ya they do seem to get along. I'm not much if a trump guy but when he pulls people in its actually a sign that he really likes the person. It's why Gorsuch was so awkward when they shook hands he didn't want to move in because he wanted to seem non partisan

It's not the fact that his hands are tiny what's funny, but the fact that trumpcucks get assravaged when someone insults their cult leader. Just like with the Drumpf meme.

His supporters too...

The implication is that he's a man-child, not that he's physically short.

those jokes make less sense now

>genuinely curious = be honest = now that the dust has settled

>English Teacher
>in Japan
50 shekels says this poster's a non-native weeaboo.

The people taking pictures were asking, in Japanese, for Trump to look at them.

>"Look at me."

Trump asked Shinzo what they were saying, and Shinzo replied with a literal translation, "Look at me."

So Trump understandably misunderstood, and began staring at Shinzo instead of the cameras.

A moment later Shinzo makes this face.

The 'rough handshake' and bad breath people are talking about could be true too, idk.