Is China trying to take California?

They're buying up tons of land.

They're buying up movie production companies.

California is the world's 8th largest economy.

A strong secession movement thrives in California.

China funded Clinton past/present campaigns.

Could China be behind the Russian hacking/interference narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113956890
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php
fas.org/news/china/1997/us970422g.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't China taking over Hollywood right now?

I work with chinese property investment for one of the big commercial real estate companies. I hope they keep buying up land. Keeps me in a job.

They can fucking have it.

>tfw they become the new Jews

That's what they are doing to Australia.

I know, and it's fucking good. We need the CHinese more then they need us. Remember this.

Fucken traitor . You will hang dog cunt

no, china told the investors to knock it off

>my boomer parents sold two duplexes they had in Vancouver to a chink company for more than 10 times what they paid for them a little over two decades ago.

No you Chinese dog , go burn in hell. fuck off

may inflation ruin you as well Canadicuck

>China funded Clinton past/present campaigns.
kekd, really? And then they bitch about how they probably let russia interfere with elections, when China outright sponsors another candidate? Holy shit

We wouldn't if we hadn't been sold out and fucked over in the first place. You can blame pretty every much prime minister and government from Whitlam onwards for that.

china and russia both would like to see california secede

it's the most vital part of our economy that's very clearly a "parallel" culture and thus easiest to break off and easiest to kill us with

i don't know how committed they are to seeing this happen, but i suspect they're just doing it as a "meh, if it happens we'll back it"

they're investing in the west/here because their economy is not long for this world

no laowai, go back to being a good laowai

having rich chinese buy up land isn't the best way of going about it, though both countries are acutely aware of the latent racism in american society and might see this phenomenon as a small factor that might contribute to the further deterioration of the american domestic situation. China doesn't want the position of the US to deteriorate yet, since their rise is calculated with the assumption that they operate under a stable world order maintained by America Russia has nothing to lose by stirring up shit, though I highly doubt the impact of their propaganda would be pivotal in this case.

Both of you smell of xenophobia. Uneducated fucks.

They are.

Lots everywhere

New big houses went up right next to my neighborhood and all the first buyers moving in are all Chinese.

>filename

My wife is a labor and delivery nurse here in California. Once a week she deals with a Chinese woman here on "birth tourism". They never speak any English and pay good money to fly out here to have their baby so it will be a US Citizen.

Its a problem in all 'International Countries'. Canada, US, Australia, UK etc. We're in the middle of a phase where the people who hold all the capital are reclaiming back the gains the middle class made in the last century. Workers rights are being wound back, police forces and state surveillance are being beefed up, and wealth/ownership is being concentrated back into the hands of the 1%.

In California, rich Chinese people who are sponsored by their government come here to buy property. Both houses in the cities, and land in the outback. They're a massive reason as to why the average house in Frisco is now more expensive than London.

wait, are you in california?

>Allowing non citizens and non permanent residents to buy property in your country.

Well, you can't blame this entirely on the Chinese.

do you even know what's going on in western canada?

This is what happens when you didn't let Japan finish the job before nuking them.

Duh, don't you see his flag?

> Is China trying to take California?

Nope. They're just moving millions of their people into the west, buying up obscene amounts of land and pricing the locals off of it, for no reason at all.

What? He's clearly in Hollywood

Good. That means we'll finally have an excuse to glass California.

Are you stupid or something? He's posting under California flag.

Dude, I work at a gun shop in NorCal. Over the last year the number of Chinese customers has gone up at least 4x. They represent at least 30% of my gun sales. I registered more glock 19s and ar15s to "wangs"and "wongs" than to "Johnsons"

>Rich Chinese rats make money off of screwing everyone in the shithole known as China
>Rich Chinese rats realize their country is propped up on toothpicks and will collapse soon
>Rich Chinese rats turn their Chinese currency into foreign assets and secure land in countries that don't cook 10% of their food with literal sewage
Really activates my edamame.

What china is actually doing is building their OWN hollywood in china. They've been jerking gweilo's around, stealing their technology and techniques. The chinese communist party only allows a certain number of american films to be released in china each year, so they've been trading those spots to american jews in exchange for resources and training, and now they are jewing the jews and making their own hollywood so the chinese can effectively sell foreign movies to themselves and monopolize that aspect of their economy. Then they will export those movies to the us and europe and cut into hollywood's domestic stake.

You're clearly in total command of current events - which Ivy League college do you have a chair at?

Saudis, but much of Hollywood is catering to China for their box office

They're doing this in Africa too.

It's just part of the new hyper-capitalist form of modern China.

Yes, it was a bit of a scandal. They even used to rent out rooms of the Whitehouse to them for cash.

Chinese people with money are trying to pull their money out of China and park it in safe investments. The Japanese did the same thing before they ran into stagflation. Really, if you have faith in your country you keep your money there, which means...

>Could China be behind the Russian hacking/interference narrative?
no

New conspiracy theory > China's big, evil plan is to make good movies at some point in the future!

>In California, rich Chinese people who are sponsored by their government come here to buy property.

No, it's not government shenanigans (although the communist party does do their own thing to influence local politics). What's really going on is that china has over 200,000 protests a year and the commies are constantly betraying one another under the pretense of "corruption cleanup". So what the rich chinese do is send their women to give birth in the usa, make that kid a citizen, then wait until the kid is 18 so that they can get everyone in the family visas and greencards ez pz. They buy up all the land because chinese culture has this thing called an ancestral home, and all the new rich chinese want to create new ancestral homes in places that arent china because they damn well know that some time in their life time the communist party is going to be overthrown and all the party members stuck in china are going to be stripped of their stuff and murdered by the angry commoners.

These properties and these kids basically represent a PLAN-B for when shit hits the fan in china. Chinese culture has a huge hardon for continuing family lineages so as long as big portions of wealth and a few relatives are stashed in another country, they feel their bloodline and wealth is safer.

>conspiracy theory

Are you literally retarded? It's the status quo for chinese business in the 21st century. Dumb westerners bend over backwards to let china fuck them, china makes money, china no longer needs westerner, china fucks westerner.

>Chinese people with money are trying to pull their money out of China and park it in safe investments.
This right here. Some economists give some interesting claims about the future of china - but the next-gen wave of "automatisation" alone, sure looks like it could put a dent into chinas manifacturing.

we should keep those slanty eyed subhumans out of our country

Probably.

>Could China be behind the Russian hacking/interference narrative?

No

The US could always confiscate China's assets.

Where do you suppose the New Civil War begins, OP?

Obviously, rival nations will want it to be a bitter drawn out fight so that America will be trashed.

What could trump do, realistically, to prevent chinese takeover

No, we're planning on taking over Canada first. Or at least just Toronto and Vancouver. Not even joking, we're just slowly building Chinese communities all over the place, we're at the point right now that you don't even need to learn English to survive there. Literally everybody here knows someone in Canada personally.

Western is falling shamelessly, we don't have to sell property/land to Chinks, but greed caught us, one of the oldest sins.

Why the fuck is Sup Forums hating China now?

Just a few weeks ago we had Chinese respect and love threads because they beat up some Muslims

Chink detected

>Muh Credentials

I opted for a 150k/yr job without the debt. (Which is more than I'd make in the senate... not too shabby)

I couldn't figure out why someone would pay 200k for training in a job they'll only make 80k/yr doing.

Look outside

I hope the Chinese enslave the Californians.

EXTEND THE WALL!

kek, underrated

how bluepilled are you, nigger? china is their nation of slaves that drives the workforce of industry that they have total control of

Until this thread, I'd always seen Sup Forums complimenting China and saying they were ideal immigrants. Are we being fucking raided by ShareBlue anti-china shills?

This right here. Chinese elite are starting to jump shit. They know that their nation probably isn't going to hospitable to human life in the near future so they're converting their assets into Western assets. Beware of the yellow menace

Fuck off, chink.

Kill the yellow communist threat.

Why would David Brock be shilling for the chinks when they're his biggest donor? China is Trump's number 1 enemy. Anyways, why would anyone on here like chinks? I thought this was the site full of racists?

Here goes proof. Sup Forums respects and likes the Chinese. There are no negative comments about Chinese people.

Some of the first replies:
>Asians are the hope of humanity.

>>if america loses china will exterminate liberals, muslims, blacks, jews, and south americans
>i'm telling you china is based as fuck.

>Won't complain about Chinese migrants from now on

>Honorary arians

>/OURGUYS/

>>
Shareblue company and china connections

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113956890

This
Id hate to say it, but Silicon Valley is going to be very strategic to US national interests when AI advances enough to have a major impact on national security and military power. Technological progess at the top Silcion valley companies has been outpacing top Government research institutions for decades. California is the golden goose of the American empire. Its why foreign government have been meddling in Californian affairs for decades, in an attempt to create enough societal rift in the hope that California secedes.

superpower China was created by globalists

Xi Jinping defends globalization
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php
in 1995 a Pentagon spokesman said China was no threat, as America was 25 years ahead of them in missile technology.

In 1996, Clinton handed over to China over-the-horizon-radar-targeting, to bring their missile tech on par.

In the early 2000s, Geo. Bush allowed China to buy the entire factory in Ohio which manufactured those classified precision ball bearings used in advanced submarines and land vehicles.

Ain't National Security grand?

Clinton already gave them MIRV technology in the 90s, they have no need to steal that.
They've sold access to the Chinese to more industrial secrets than is probably being reported.

Clinton also allowed the sale of a McDonnell-Douglas plant in Ohio early in his first term that was instrumental in the manufacture of missiles and aircraft wings. The factory contained machine equipment on 5-axis. This gives a higher degree of accuracy in the manufacture of aircraft structural components.

The Administration preliminarily approved Catic's purchase of machine equipment from the McDonnell Douglas Corporation in late August 1994. The approval came about the time Commerce Secretary Ronald H. Brown left for China, where he helped persuade Chinese officials to keep their commitment to spend $1 billion on jetliners from McDonnell Douglas.

But Pentagon critics of the sale had earlier said they believed that the Chinese wanted the sensitive equipment, which included giant machine tools to shape and bend large aircraft parts, to improve their military capability, Administration officials said. At the time, the Chinese press had reported a Chinese Government plan to cut jetliner production in half, which would have reduced the civilian need for the American equipment.

fas.org/news/china/1997/us970422g.htm

the post is real, the flag is fake

all redpill shlomos are actually proxy goys

please do not be paranoid. chinese are not trying to take over anything,it is all exagerrated.

I hope the chinks take full control of hollywood no more nigs in movies

The Jews do that in New Jersey, too.

>Hillary Clinton was the first to establish a narrative pitting the United States against Russia
retard

>every lead actress is a beautiful Chinese woman

Yes. All my rupees.

Negatives: trillions of them, raising property prices worldwide, dont assimilate, soulless automatons, buying up africa and as many resources as they can.

They should, lots of Chinks in california

time to annex them from america's super corrupt politicians

and only China can stop the entire state from sliding into the ocean when the big 1 hits.

There goes Irvine and Orange County. Get ready to share the state, calfags

I'm a TNfag and Commiefornians can suck a dick, but as long as I'm alive, no one is taking a single inch of rightful American clay.

I can take them all down

Chinks will turn themselves white, kinda like how Khazars masqueraded as Jews, Chinese will claim to be the true Aryans 100 years from now.

based ca fag here
fucking chicoms coming here

Buying up the land to farm the shit out of it and send the crop back home. There farm land is spent. That place is on the brink of starvation. It's why they've been pushing the s china sea and all that shit for the fish. It's all about food.

East TN here, can confirm, no one is taking TN lol.

Anderson county here. I have a knife on my chest rig specifically for collecting scalps on such an occasion.

>pic related, cherokee war paint

>Had ritzy marketing job for top Chinese phone company to promote brand in us

>Second trump gets inaugurated they put the program on "indefinite hiatus"

Sucks because I lost the best job I've had yet, but damn if trump don't strike some free in their eyes.

The Chinese are racist as fuck. They're friendly, but deep down they think everyone who isn't Chinese is a monkey.

Sevier county here. Have complete bugout and camping solutions, already live in the woods, plenty of food and clean drinking water, assortment of firearms in large and small caliber, have been planning guerilla movements with buddies etc, bout to inquire about militia membership.

considering everything, hollywood really deserves this

Kek

I grew up in Gatlinburg. I'm in the same boat basically. I also have hi-res aerial topographic photos of a very broad area around me, everything strategic mapped, along with like 20 gigs of relevant data on a shielded USB drive in my BOB, enough solar battery packs to run the offline phone for weeks, a shortwave receiver which I can use with the phone or with my computer, an adapter to charge my HT off the battery packs, etc, etc. I'm ready for pretty much anything short of extinction-level natural disasters.

yes.

They are throwing their "Sun Tzu" at us.

China spends less of their GDP on their army but it gets 10 times its worth on it.

For every bullet America buys, China buys 10 for the price of 1.

They're making motherfucking islands out of reefs and shiet. They ain't fucking around.

You don't go through that much trouble if you don't have a plan.

This. It isn't very surprising given China's national character.

The end goal of the chinks is to build a completely self-contained civilization like they had from 1000 BC-1780 AD. Back then, barbarians would present themselves to the Chinese Emperor, and he in turn would give them a goodie bag. Trade was looked down upon. Then the Eternal Anglo decided to teach the Chinese about opium and finance at gunpoint.

Supplanting Hollywood for a self-contained film industry is one thing. When Hong Kong supplants New York the way New York supplanted London, and they're probably going to succeed because totalitarianism gets shit done. Jews don't really get this because their endgame is to incorporate the Chinese into a greater, global system. From the Chinese perspective however, China is the globe, and everything else is an irrelevant interloper.

kek

I have access to Chinese real estate investors

Word on the street is to hold back on new property investments in Australia to see how the new Trump China works out

Jews from Melbourne have now swarmed in and are buying all unsold properties for 20% less than listed, no negotiations.

How the fuck are chinks so fucking rich? What kind of shady shit they into? They buying white women too!!!!!

Why does the USA let foreigners buy land in this country? Fucking Jews don't care about this country if they are letting them by land here!!!!!!

We need a modern day Castro!!!

>eek she deals with a Chinese woman here on "birth tourism". They never speak any English and pay good money to fly out here to have their baby so it will be a US Citizen.
>Its a problem in all 'International Countries'. Canada, US, Australia, UK etc. We're in the middle of a phase where the people who hold all the capital are reclaiming back the gains the middle class made in the last century. Workers rights are being wound back, police
interesting

I wouldn't be surprised if the cause of WW3 is because California actually secedes, at first maybe even the US lets it happen, but then right away China invades, basically funds and supports a Chinese coup, then Chinese forces move in to "protect Chinese assets and nationals" or something like that, but really they're just trying to pull another Tibet.

So yeah, Cali leaves, US ok at first, China annex Cali, US not ok with that, WW3 starts with fighting over Cali.

hey, still celebrating that Bataan Death March?

take your meds you mental health disaster

No. You do. Otherwise you'd probably be working
at maccas. Remember this.

that would just be a china-us war