Where has all the seaman gone?

Does anyone have any info on WTF is going on?
David seaman is/was? a pretty vocal Youtuber covering pizzagate.
out of nowhere his channels have been wiped.
Twitter I believe he deleted himself but the worrying thing is that Vidme is wiped too and there is no mention about it on gab.ai.
did he get suicided?
also there is a thread on Voat but its just people saying that he is a con man and not giving any insight into what is happening with him.

youtube.com/user/davidseamanonline/featured
vid.me/davidseaman
twitter.com/d_seaman?lang=en
gab.ai/d_seaman

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidseamanweb/status/835527196831789056
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/youtube-has-become-the-content-engine-of-the-internets-dark?utm_term=.pcd1NwDd2#.ky2bBg2O3
youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI
youtube.com/watch?v=PQzxo5nzJWk&list=FLesJUsXCpAdKaLzdrYBi5wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6pradu6xtVY
youtube.com/watch?v=B7hfLQJPk10
youtube.com/watch?v=VRg-ROWmPQw
youtube.com/watch?v=fy8cOuFETb
youtube.com/watch?v=nXtKJqEuEWg
youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1675501
m.youtube.com/watch?v=41I-9ChH6-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit. This is fucking spoooky, bros. I remember watching this guy quite a bit just a few months ago. He was one of the only ones that was really coming at the pizzagate thing with real sense and logic.

WTF happened?

Damn. Looks like he committed arkanside.

Just saw this on twitter. What's going on?

twitter.com/davidseamanweb/status/835527196831789056

whoa, m8. Is it habbening?

""David's a friend of mine. I posted this on Donald Trump's subreddit and it was deleted in under a minute. His Paypal has been frozen twice, his Patreon keeps getting messed with, bank cards frozen, police patrol cars regularly in front of his apartment to intimidate him. When I hang out with him, he keeps his cell phone in another room, says he can't stand the constant harassment emails and messages he receives every minute.
His close friend Ashley and her roommate were stabbed to death under fishy circumstances as he was at the height of slinging mud at Molesta and Hitlery on Youtube. Police say it was a druggie random home invasion, but as you know, the Molestas have ways of getting weak people to do terrible things. While visiting friends in Maryland, he was poisoned and had serious cardiac problems for a day. He's gotten kind of publicly religious and strange since then because he said he saw the angelic lights when his heart stopped. "Alohim are real" he texted me. Since then, he vomits constantly and has panic attacks, I don't know what they poisoned him with but he seems different. Frail.
Buzzfeed published a big nasty hit job on him last night and he finally lost it. All these Buzzfeed readers are contacting Youtube demanding his channel be removed because they read the article. He told me he deleted his Twitter because he can't take any more criticism or threats until his health recovers.
Please pray for David. He's always been good to me and I hate to see them grinding him down into ashes while no one speaks up.""

The article:
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/youtube-has-become-the-content-engine-of-the-internets-dark?utm_term=.pcd1NwDd2#.ky2bBg2O3

That title

Before anyone freaks out, look at the fucking logic.

Shit is going down soon, that much is obvious. The only reason huge public investigators and journalists are going dark is due to a private meeting, a good private meeting.

Expect Seaman and Swann to help the court case against HRC and CF. These measures are taken place to protect their information, so big players like twitter, google and MSM can't edit the data.

Expect a trail greater than 1986 mafia trail.

Fucking kek source for that? I really hope that's true. That schizo deserves it for harassing and accusing other of pedophilia, but cries like a bitch when people accuse him of things. I hope he offs himself

wtf is happening where is he

Hopefully sobbing like a bitch on the floor of his bathroom

he posted a video this morning about shutting down his twitter (i dont recall him saying he was going to also remove his videos, but he did a few hours later)

Its true, I saw the video on his channel it was a close childhood friend and he admitted they didn't talk as often but he was clearly in shock and honestly I think it took him a month or two to process and that is a big part of the reason he has "resigned" by disabling his youtube, twitter, and vidme.

kek. i agree seaman is sketchy for various reasons, he is very anti-charismatic, he gets too angry, and most of all he only covers 25-50% of the pizzagate stuff he could be showing. he's never mentioned the castellium "museum" or gone in depth on things like the franklin cover up. he seems like a bit of a drama queen and in no way has he really earned my respect, but he is one of the few people covering it which i guess is worthy of some credit. but he doesn't do a great job, so he is either competent or controlled opposition.

I would've respected him more if he didn't get all bitchy when ppl accused him of pedophilia after he accused dozens of people

>wtf is happening where is he

I remember watching his youtube page, he was in LA fixing to launch a new News network.

He seemed upbeat about the whole thing, and kinda was giving off a "come at me bros" type vibe...

All videos are deleted from his page like OP said, only one liked video

youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI

One fav left

youtube.com/watch?v=PQzxo5nzJWk&list=FLesJUsXCpAdKaLzdrYBi5wQ

If he was controlled opp he wouldn't be getting poisoned and intimidated you fucking retard

Why do you want the pedos to win, user?

yea okay so he is projecting, is that what you think? i guess it is possible he is a pedo, which would be really bad for the whole pizzagate theory. if that is the narrative i'm thinking even more so he is either mental and/or controlled opposition, which makes me upset.

EVERYONE WATCH THIS IT IS ABOUT MADONNA STEALING BLACK CHILDREN AND GIVING THEM PTSD AND THIS BASED BLACK FAGGOT IS WAY BETTER THAN DAVID SEAMAN youtube.com/watch?v=6pradu6xtVY

How is that so funny and tragic at the same time?

kek, still way better than david seaman tho right? i mean, he isn't going over the pizzagate 101 and he goes way off topic, but honestly i think his general point is correct, these guys (the african father and his friends in the photo) would kill her if they had the chance. and the daughter in the video does look uncomfortable and that is a nervous forced smile. yea this guy is hilarious i just discovered him.

here is another youtuber she is called the white rose and pretty good, way better presentation than david seaman and despite crying a lot less cringe than david seaman. that does a pretty good job about pizzagate (skip the first two minutes of crying in the first video, if it bothers you. but good overview and she shows videos from england about satanic ritual abuse and how the general public just shuts down and refuses to believe it even when there are satanist pedo rapists in prison in the UK.
youtube.com/watch?v=B7hfLQJPk10
youtube.com/watch?v=VRg-ROWmPQw

What's wrong with seaman?

He has some problems with his past and he has kinda misrepresnted himself a little bit, even if he didn't outright lie. And now i guess there are pedo accusations but i have no idea idea where that comes from.

Alex jones is under attack and seems to have gotten a lawsuit letter or something, he made a video about it last night and then his channel deleted it in the morning. here is a mirror. youtube.com/watch?v=fy8cOuFETb

also about david seaman check out this
youtube.com/watch?v=nXtKJqEuEWg
youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU

Holy moly he might have been advised to stand down like the other guy who deleted all of his stuff

Can't remember his name

Swann

Jesus fuck one week? I hope that's legit

They might be promising immunity to some of those involved to rat out higher-ups.

His name was Robert Paulson

>I can explain in one week
The madman Trump is really going to drain the swmap

Seaman is the cat in front of the pizza shop?

Fuck. They MKULTRA'd the name from your memory

you're an absolute idiot

He's on the right side, which is more that I can say for you.

uh oh...

Get gassed

A few years ago he did the same thing. He deleted all his social media accounts and threatened to commit suicide. Also got into a fight with Joe Rogan because of it. I am not kidding.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1675501

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1675501

seems vote is 50/50 on the e celeb

>youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU
AHAHAHAHA! I actually fell for his congress story before, but the Pizzagate thing at least presented by him, felt like a really obvious pile of shit. I believe in pizzagate hearing about it on Sup Forums, but his videos were so useless for information, combined with really cheap emotional ploys. It felt super exploitative.

Good to have that feeling validated. Also good to be informed on this kind of strategy so I know to look out for it in the future.

Wow. It's like he pulled the prank in The Wire except instead of being the guy running for a political position getting ripped off, that's the guy ripping other people off. just like The Wire, and just like Jill Stein's bullshit to get Hillary losses recounted: NO GUARANTEES! NO REFUNDS! NO SURPRISES that it's a scam.

(((Bernstein)))

well would you look at that

david seaman did a report on pizzagate
on Nov5 however he didn't call it pizzagate,

he cited a Nov3 report from zero hedge that exposes many pizza related facts

I wonder what page on the internet first used the phrase pizzagate in relation to the podesta emails

He never spoke aboult these

m.youtube.com/watch?v=41I-9ChH6-g

Major disinfo op going on to get PG investigators to turn on Seaman. Check voat, infinichan, everywhere, and drink up the salty lather of shit tier shills.

Check out 9324330 on infinichan toward the bottom. The shilling is going on everywhere. Pedos do this before they take people down so there isn't a blowback.
>oh guy got murdered who cares he wasn't /oneofus/ anyway

He blew his entire load too soon.

Bump.