Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up/?utm_term=.6dbc4691f9d7
youtube.com/watch?v=OxiAikEk2vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fall for the Jesus is the bread meme

unironically believe you can't be christian and racist

Then you're a cuck

How are you going to be racist towards nonwhites when Jesus Himself wasn't white?

God bless and amen.

>jew on a stick is more logical then other religious bullshit

There should be a religion that makes our planet the "god" and teach people not to kill, steal from, not to cheat etc and Im in

>not rising above atheism AND Christianity

Slave morality is disgusting no matter who pushes it, friends.

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

>he's still here
Any particular reason you're not answering my question?
You defended racism despite Jesus being a different race from you.
You're British (white) and Jesus was an ancient Hebrew (nonwhite)
If you defend racism, do you think it would be fair for Christ to be racist towards you because you are a different race from Him?

But Nietzsche would be on the right-wing authoritarian side of the political spectrum, next to Evola and the Old Testament God.

Christ is king, his race isn't important. What is important is that he chose the white race to spread His word across the globe. The rise of the west wasn't coincidence it was pure manifest destiny designed to His plan.

As such we can assume from this, and from practical observation, that the white race is the master race, and that while we should love all other (Christian) races, we should know that they are inferior and need our guidance.

This is demonstrable fact.

stfu kike

his skin colour isnt important because hes the literal messiah, paco mowing my lawn isnt

>God can't be real because muh feels

If God chose the white race to be the master race, why would He choose the form of a lesser race when coming to earth as Jesus?
Additionally, why is the white race's superiority and manifest destiny not more clearly expressed in the bible?
>kike
Kind of like our Lord?
Kidding, I know the difference.

Anything you listed can be for example 2 Pac

to give shit skins something to aspire to, they did they were refereed to as angels (holy white beings, with fair hair and eyes)

Reminder that atheism leads to bluepills

we do it, but not through the state you moron

where does it say to love thy government?

There are a lot of Christian charities. Jesus never said it was the duty of the state to redistribute wealth.

>Jesus was a kike

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

kmher rougenigger btfo

DEUS FUCKING VULT

There is no evidence to support any God(s), supernatural phenomena, spirits, souls, or any other pseudo-scientific nonsense shilled on this board.

>le jesus was a communist (even though I don't belive in him and am a communist)

one of my favorite atheist urbanite shitbird talking points

DEUS VULT

Yeah, charity is a virtue that elevates the individual.

If the state forces you to do that then it's theft. It's not a difficult concept.

No it isn't a surprise. What's funny is no atheist I know reads any theology, or any serious theologian based in objective moralism I.e belief in God. No sound theology can have subjective morality since there is only one good, God, and all is good that flows through him. Thus he can only be subjective.

The obvious reason they don't read Christian arguments is that all theology of the last 150 are forces to be reckoned with. I've made it a point to read atheist books so I know best how to combat their silly ideas. I actually enjoy debating atheists irl for this reason. It's funny to watch them play their mind games and weasel their way out of reason, to observe their open contradictions in terms, to see them try so hard to argue that they themselves are an accident.

"He who never thirsts for God here, will thirst for him before he has been dead a minute".

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up/?utm_term=.6dbc4691f9d7

There's plenty of evidence that Christ is King. Marian apparitions, the Miracle of the Sun, the fact Christianity has shaped the world more than any other force.

Sounds like you're a fedora who wants to be spoon fed.

>this copypasta
The Khazar theory even if it were true (which is dubius) would only account for Ashkenazi Jews who aren't even the majority of Jews.
It completely fails to mention the existence of those Jews who have lived in the Levant for eternity who are not white.

Infact,
It would be favorable for the Ashkenazi Jews to be the true descendants of the ancient Judeans because the Ashkenazi are the whitest of the various Jewish branches.
Instead you are suggesting that the whitest Jews on earth (the Ashkenazi) are actually the furthest away in relation to the race of Jesus Christ.
It's like you WANT Jesus to be brown.

Probably, if he were anywhere on the spectrum it would be right-wing for sure.

>implying feelings have anything to do with it
Christians (and some atheists alike) love charity, which is nothing but muh feels

>I've made it a point to read atheist books so I know best how to combat their silly ideas.

What 'silly ideas'? The proven fact of evolution?

>So funny to watch them play their mind games and weasel etc...
>to observe their open contradictions of terms

Any examples?

>to see them try so to argue that they themselves are an accident.

No evolutionary or scientific theory has ever claimed that any living thing on Earth is an accident.

(((Washington Post)))

And you atheists spend a lot of time and energy fighting something you don't even think is real. Go be useless elsewhere, you have a limited time before the abyss swallows you and your futile accidental existence is extinguished.
>that's not very Christian
Pearls before swine.

I'm a pro-christian atheist, but

>theological knowledge

>unironically believing in magical sky daddy and son
>believing that if you eat this biscuit that's actually his body and drink this wine that's actually his blood you won't burn forever because the first ever man ate some fruit

lol dumb niggers

>Marian Apparitions
You mean hallucinations? Gotcha.

>The miracle of the sun
It's literally just people staring at the sun and seeing things and warped colors by damaging their iris by staring at the sun.

>The fact Christianity has shaped the world more then any other force
Before Christianity was the dominant religion of the most dominant people on Earth, Roman pantheism was the religion that 'shaped the world more then any other force'. How convenient is it that the most successful and dominant group of humans on the planet (western Europeans) believed in it, and therefore it must be true!

‘The people of Judah have done evil in my eyes, declares the Lord. They have set up their detestable idols in the house that bears my Name and have defiled it

That doesn't change their race

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

lmao what a cuck!!

It's a real thing.
There are multiple dimensions of understanding in religion.
Most people see it from a 2d perspective and haven't realized the depth of theology.

>call yourself a Christian
>constantly judge others, never put yourself in someone else's shoes and never help those below you

Never change Sup Forums

>(((evidence))) and (((scholars)))

Islam isn't a race.

jesus isn't human and he can pick whatever race he wants before he's born. that said if he doesn't come back as a white next time he's getting gassed next time

Brothers in Christ.
Burn the heathen.
Purge the heretic.

Deus vult. End the atheist scourge that has infected our board.

woops, forgot pic

Evolution is accepted by the church. The 'silly idea' is the fact you people believe in the creation of existence from nothing. It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

Jesus was born from the line of David. David was described as being Ruddy (red) in appearance and handsome.
Solomon was also described as being white as snow.

It's possible that those 2 were gingers, but Jesus himself obviously wasn't. That just gives hint to what he would have looked like.

Akiane Kramarik painted this picture when she was 8 years old. She was given the talent by God, and she's been having visions of heaven since she was little. Her paintings are inspired by the father, and are a work of the almighty.

This, confirmed by every other person on the planet who claims to have been to heaven after they died and came back, confirms that this picture is the most accurate depiction of our Lord.

This also coincides with the shroud of turin.

God isnt real, grow up.

I don’t talk about God because I know he exists; I talk about god because I know you exist.

pastor arnold murray pls go. everyone knows jesus looked like a retarded sand nigger and it even says he was ugly in the bible

Virtually every founding father of any specificity of the sciences has been a Christian. From Galileo to Copernicus, from Mendel to Pasture. 46% of inventions are a result of Christianity alone. The rest are from Pagans who have been around much longer. Less than 2% were from atheists.

It would seem atheism isn't as scientifically revolutionary as you think.

Nope, never was and never will be.
I would hardly consider you a Christian either as very few exist today, yet alone on Sup Forums.

>it even says he was ugly in the bible
df?

It's best to not respond to obvious trolls.

He just posted a picture of a computer animation made by turks.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxiAikEk2vU

If you are not a Christian, then you do not belong to Sup Forums

you make the claim that there have been a lot of intelligent people throughout history who have believed in God, that’s true. While you ponder the significance of that I would like you to consider Jason. Jason is a very intelligent guy he heard a pretty ridiculous claim from an anonymous source, he immediately did not believe it and went about his day without giving it further thought. Later Jason heard a friendly acquaintance make the ridiculous claim but despite the claims ridiculousness Jason trusted it's source so he actually believed it. Yet because the ridiculous claim is not actually true you may think that it won’t be too difficult to convince Jason that he should not believe it. At this point indeed it might not be too difficult to convince him of the truth after all he is an intelligent guy.

Now let’s change the circumstances.
Let’s say the Jason was raised from birth to believe the ridiculous claim if that’s the case it will be much more difficult to convince Jason that the claim is not the true. After all it was taught to him and consistently reinforced throughout his life, by his parents the very people nature has set him up to trust the most regardless of their knowledge or lack thereof the actual truth.
Let’s change the circumstances again, let’s say that not only was Jason raised from birth to believe that ridiculous claim but the community of people who lived around Jason and his family were also raised believing the ridiculous claim. At this point Jason’s belief will be reinforced by many other people besides his blood relatives, including probably his spouse his belief will be considered the norm and anything that contradicts it will seem alien and wrong. Now it will be very very difficult to convince Jason that the ridiculous claim is false.

Let’s change the circumstances yet again by simply adding many years to the effect. Now the ridiculous claim has persisted throughout many generations Jason community is merely the most recent community to have been raised with the ridiculous claim and throughout the years has caused beloved traditions to develop. Traditions that provide happiness, stability, familiarity, and comfort. Those traditions gave rise to institutions the ridiculous claim has rolled down a mountain like an avalanche gaining momentum, and now there are holidays to celebrate it's different aspects. Entire buildings constructed to facilitate rituals developed from the ridiculous claim complete with specialized vocations, hierarchies, uniforms, schools and inspiring work of art in every medium. Naturally intense tribalism develops bonding people who believe the ridiculous claim. Thereby affecting political policy from the least powerful forms of government to the most powerful.This intense tribalism also causes the stigmatization and ostracisation of anyone who doesn’t believe the ridiculous claim, Even amongst friends and family. Now both Historically and in some regions to this day disbelievers may be tortured and killed, at this point not only would the ridiculous claim obviously true but the truth would seem obviously ridiculous. Convincing Jason at this point becomes an exercise in futility as anyone who comes bearing the truth would not only seem ridiculous but strange, devious, and even evil.

Let’s change the circumstances a final time.
Let’s say that the ridiculous claim bears with it a caveat that believing it results in the ultimate reward and disbelieving results in the ultimate punishment. Now not only does Jason have a tremendous incentive to believe what has already been relentlessly instilled in him to believe since birth, but he also has an incentive to spread the ridiculous claim to those who are unaware or to convince those who disbelieve. So that they too will be saved in this way using Jason’s is goodness the ridiculous claim reproduces. Causing people to think that not only should they believe it but they need to believe it. Add this to all the previous circumstances it would be simply amazing if Jason could ever see the ridiculous claim for the falsehood that it is despite the fact that he’s an intelligent guy. The funny thing about the truth is that it will remain true even if you were not raised to believe it , the truth requires no indoctrination, communities traditions, institutions, governments, apologetics, stigmatization, tribalism, incentives, or punishments yet without these things the ridiculous claim would utterly disappear never to resurface, the truth however will remain true and available to be discovered even if nobody spreads it by the edge of sword , the point of a gun, the explosion of the bomb, or by a parent to their child. At some point maybe just maybe one day Jason will ask himself why the ridiculous claim needs so many dirty tricks to be believed.

Behold, my servant shall prosper, He shall be exalted and lifted up, and shall be very high.
As many were astonished at him —his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance, and his form beyond that of the sons of men—
So shall He startle many nations; kings shall shut their mouths because of him; for that which has not been told them they shall see, and that which they have not heard they shall understand. (52: 13-15)

who has believed what we have heard? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
For He grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; He had no form or comeliness that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we esteemed him not. (53: 1-3)

turks are middle eastern sand niggers too so they would know what he would have looked like better than whites who all sand niggers look the same to

I used to be an edgy atheist and I've become a lot more open to religion recently, but every time I see a superiority complex infused post like this I immediately dislike religion a bit more.

Tl;Dr indoctrination, communities traditions, institutions, governments, apologetics, stigmatization, tribalism, incentives, and punishments are why they believe in god. given current information and the information age their stances would likely be subject to change.

>Ad hominem

Im still not the one who believes in a fucking imaginary friend.

That's describing him after he had been tortured and put on the cross you bell-end.

If evolution is accepted by the church, then how are any of the moral messages of the first sin possible? The creationist myth being disproven means the bible is not infalliable, and is therefore not the word of God.

Secondly; the universe cannot be proven to have 'not existed' at any point. There is nothing else in reality like the universe, because the universe is the only thing that has space. Everything else has mass, energy, so we don't understand what rules govern it.

The problem is that you make the assertion that the universe was created by something; but then you assert that creation must have been a God- YOUR God to be specific. There is no evidence pointing to this at all. The universe could just have easily been eternal, going through endless cycles of heat death and singularities, the universe could be created by technological advanced aliens, but please inform me how your very specific and loaded with baggage religion is the correct one?

>implying it's not describing him as the ayy lmao from the Gospel of Peter

Luke 2:52: "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."
Describing him after he had grown up in Nazareth.

"Lentulus, the Governor of the Jerusalemites to the Roman Senate and People, greetings. There has appeared in our times, and there still lives, a man of great power (virtue), called Jesus Christ. The people call him prophet of truth; his disciples, son of God. He raises the dead, and heals infirmities. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright. He is terrible in his reprimands, sweet and amiable in his admonitions, cheerful without loss of gravity. He was never known to laugh, but often to weep. His stature is straight, his hands and arms beautiful to behold. His conversation is grave, infrequent, and modest. He is the most beautiful among the children of men."

The letter Lentulus, a Roman centurions description of Jesus.

Ok, i have some questions for the theists here.

1/2

Why would god make the vast majority of the universe completely uninhabitable, and to that extent why would he bother making the rest of the universe at all if humankind and the earth are the sole focus of his creation?

Why would god after having created the universe wait 9 billion years to create the earth, then proceed to wait another 4 billion years before humans were able to be created?

Or if you don't subscribe to the idea that the universe is older than six thousand years. Why would god create all animals with the same fundamental building blocks as if they were all related through a common ancestor, despite the fact that this is detrimental to certain species; why would he not create each species from an individual starting point and furthermore, why would god give animals so many vestigial structures (features which no longer serve the purpose that they were originally intended for.) For example, why are 80% of a dolphin's olfactory receptor genes inactive, why do men have nipples, and why do humans experience goosebumps if you can't explain these things through evolution?

If god is omniscient then he knows the future and he knew from the start that one day he would be wiping out the majority of the human species save noah and his family; so why would god not just begin with noah and his family?

Why has god only ever appeared to such a small selective group of people, and why hasn't he appeared again since; especially considering the dwindling of faith across the globe that we are currently experiencing?

Why would god prioritize his own ego in his commandments detailing precisely how he should be worshiped above the commandments not to murder, or steal?

Why would god not include a commandment for parents to respect their children to go alongside the commandment for children to respect their parents?

I got goosebumps and started crying when I saw this picture.

2/2

Why would god allow satan to exist, if he can eliminate the devil and he doesn't want to then he has malicious intent, but if he can't eliminate the devil, then he's impotent, so which is it?

Why would god harden the heart of the pharaoh of the book of exodus, to then punish the pharaoh with plagues for having a hardened heart?

Why would god create a son to send to earth who's destined to be merciless tortured and brutally crucified in order to forgive the sin of man, when he could have just forgiven the sin of man?

Nice argument fffffaglord

you do realize you are attacking an imaginary person right, kind of like your god?

>fucking pleb newfag acting like he understands Nietzsche
If you weren't stupid you'd understand his entire point was in an inherently immoral and godless world devoid of meaning it's still possible for man to find meaning and honor and not b come base degenerate animals. Go kill yourself redditscum

That's right, and that is why you are here.

Has one person ever been BTFO this hard before?

Yet, you still responded, and are still posting your quotes, so whose the real loser?

wow really made me think

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

True

*tips fedora*

is someone getting a little butthurt?

>He's completely out of arguments

*tips spare fedora*

Dont own one, sorry im not you're caricature.

i'm not an athiest

>u mad bro
We've heard these tired sophomoric arguments before, no one cares.

>I am red-pilled
>meet my imaginary friend
Sure thing, bub.
Jew Guevara stirred up shit with the local mafiosa, and got whacked for his troubles (along with a very public punishment beating).
He's gone now. Get over it.

So, do you have an argument against what im saying or are you just gonna continue with the edgy christian memes. You do realize, a thread about religion was posted. and since you're an infant i just gave some good old nuance.

There never was an argument you immoral swine. Just some fedoralord copy pasting junk from his gaytheist.com sites that no one will read.

>Sup Forums is a Christian
You mean the most fervent supporters of multiculturalism and anti-racism, and the biggest Jewish and Zionist cock suckers on the planet?

Alright bro, Sup Forums is totally Christian.

*tips third best fedora*

Yet, youve been doing nothing but ad hominem attacks for the duration of conversation. So not only do you care, but you're a hypocrite who cant handle the bed of shit he made.

You are a shill.