How BTFO is this cunt right now?

>organize "Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner" in protest of / to compete with the Correspondents Dinner that Trump will be at
>Trump decides he's not even going to the official correspondents dinner
>nobody watches either
>Samantha Bee gets cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very

Literally who is this and literally why should I care?

A leaf. She triggers Trumpkins.

Hard to believe these lefty comedians aren't reverse Colberts.

is that, that leaf kike that wanted no niggers in her kids school?

It's funny because Stewart and Colbert got in while the getting was good

They could build an audience with all of a cable networks reach and marketing, creating a pipeline for their staff to take their place

And now their c squad is getting btfo by youtubers

Many such cases!

>Samantha Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Samantha "I'll Make Jim Crow look like a Fucking Joke" Bee.

Why does Trump insist on having safe spaces?

This bitch really got canceled?

Yes.

Name a ***comedienne*** less funny than Samantha Bee.
>Protip: you can't.

I would BTFO of her cunt.

Case in Point:

Crowder is getting to be funnier than John Oliver.

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I don't think you understand the concept of safe spaces

No

Samantha Bee and her husband Jason Jones don't want poor black kids bussed to their kid's school.

They said that they just want what's best for the children, they aren't racist and also refuse to talk to the media about it.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

They are the type of people that they would make fun of and call racist and stupid on their shows Daily Show and Full Frontal.

Imagine a 50 year old man that talks like a 13 year old. Really creepy when you switch the sexes, isn't it?

He literally barred media from a press conference because they're being mean to him. If that's not a safe space, i don't know what is.

Remember those times when celebrities were our only source of entertainment?

Some totalitarian shit that was.

>>Samantha Bee gets cancelled

I would rather she gets shot but whatever

I fucking hate women past their prime... it's like why are you even here still? just fuck off...

They're paid actors. They're not journalists.

The real dinner where Trump canceled is hosted by Bloomberg. THAT dinner was canceled.

>They're not journalists.

liberals think they are, im not even kidding

It's quite funny how these lefty comedy "news" show hosts and correspondents used to be the "ebin trolls", now Trump has totally outmaneuvered them, he truly is the first shitposter in cheif

>Imagine a 50 year old man that talks like a 13 year old
Hot Saucerman?

that's not a safe space you stupid nigger. a safe space is when you are so emotionally fragile you need space to be safe. trump obviously doesn't give a fuck, but he doesn't want to support the dishonest media, so he didn't invite the bad ones. not everyone is faggot cuck and bends over to the jews.

The fact that someone from the Daily show will colaborate with Glenn Beck shows the lack of conviction for everything except money of the neoliberal media.

They deserve everything that is happening to them.

Let me suggest a little know youtuber called Styxhexenhammer666. Learn something about American politics before you start rambling please

Liberal and Conservative MSM are two sides of the same coin. #boycottMSM

If Trump wanted to be a real badass he would have kicked all corporate media and invited youtubers only!!!

Hahaha why doesn't this get reported? This absolutely BTFOs that bitch. Of course I wouldn't want niggers near my kids either, but she is always like muh multiculturalism and acts like a Sup Forumsack in private.

I know. The whole ring...they think talk show hosts are the ones to follow. Comedians.
Some are good, don't get me wrong but, not the ones on tv.
TV news heads that barely leave the desk...how is that reporting?
Look back at even Brian Williams, Geraldo Rivera...even if they were lying about what they were talking about, at least they left the office to go after it.
>bring on guest
>mention something
>interrupt them and say something else before they can explain themselves
/Script.

he denied some of them not all. so wtf?! you only crying cuz your little corporate cocksuckers didn't get in. hahaahahahah looooooooooooool u wouldn't have said shit if FOX got banned.

When the definition of a word no longer works for Liberals, they change it. "Safespace" means whatever the fuck they want it to mean now cuz MUHLABELS

The thing is John and Colbert have been in the business for years, are somewhat versed in politics and where also the writers till the end. John and Samantha think they know things when really they where nothing but side characters who got fed jokes by people who where actually funny.

Neither are or have been funny.

Samantha "no black assess in my kid's classes" Bee.

Using her white liberal woman privilege wisely, I suppose.

>> Where vs were
Learn the difference