Wew Lad

Malmo is getting interesting for Tim Pool

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timcast/status/835747341239992320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gee, it's almost like it's a war-torn shithole in the wake of mass immigration from the 3rd world.

They dont want kafirs on muslim land. Entirely reasonable.

>keep pushing Muslims around
>surprised when we stand up for ourselves
I swear whites are a blight on the earth.

Go back to Toronto before your visa expires you dumb leaf

Whatcha doing rabbi?

Stupid stormfags. Sweden is the safest place on Earth.

Wow, have you no respect for free press? This is the first step towards fascism, you know.

>allowing muslims to leave their wartorn hellholes and get free housing, food, healthcare, and even spending money is "pushing them around"

wew lad

Even fucking finland is safer than sweden, and here we have suicidal drunks behind every corner.

i guess him filming himself not being bothered while walking down that empty street got them in trouble with the bosses.

you also have a lot of moslems . why can't you finns be honest with other anons about how finland is

probably just more Russians behind this

link to tweet

>Keep getting pushed around
>Surprised when we stand up for ourselves

I swear the Jews are a blight on this earth.

twitter.com/Timcast/status/835747341239992320

>smoking gun about situation in Malmo
>suddenly all these shills show up

S H A R E B L U E

this sounds like bullshit desu.

His last video was totally cucked and people in the comments were pissed saying that he's a leftwing plant trying to make Sweden look safe.

Possibly it's from a Swede that is pissed that he tried to make Malmo look good?

But I thought Sweden had gun control

I'm only a quarter Finn, so to speak, and I inherited the depressive, suicidal, alcoholic traits. I gave up drinking before it killed me. That helped.

fuck off, slime

No we don't.

We don't have a lot yet, but Somalis alone are about to be twice as numerous as gypsies.