Hey Sup Forums - I know this won't be popular here, but I'm starting a new political movement called the Kek-left...

Hey Sup Forums - I know this won't be popular here, but I'm starting a new political movement called the Kek-left. You can learn more about us at thekekleft (dot) c o m. Twitter TheKekLeft

Your platform is decent but your emphasis on trolling the alt-right is divisive. We need all kekists on one team until the deep state is more thoroughly BTFO.

Seems low effort by the OP picture alone.

It's already been started, but we're always happy to have you join.
Can't stump the Sandman 2020
You'll feel the Bern Trumpets.

Profoundly retarded and meme-tier.

SAGE

Martin Shkreli should lead this.

Hurrr Derrrp ignore opinions that don't conform with mine. Fuck off nazi.

Advertising is against the rules

Later kiddo

lol faggot

lol faggot

your opinion can go suck adick, this is a placeof facts, you liberal pussybitch.

So you are going to build a platform on Cuck then? This is too perfect, yes you should do this....

Yeah, I can't wait to see him fuck up another Democrat election.

That treacherous kike is about ninety million years old.
Here's hoping he drops dead soon

You'll be about as popular as ED, lol!

8 & 11 fundamentally oppose each other faggot. Either all lives matter OR women get to choose which lives matter.

he's a cuck, why even bother trying to argue with him?

You corporate lapdogs are getting scared. 2018 elections will be a wake up call, then BOOM 2020 Sanders takes the Whitehouse and more!

Praise Kek. Praise Anti Pedo League

This is actual trash.
GARBAGE TIER

You guys make some great points.

But do you really want to ban abortions? When has that ever worked.

Saved for later user. I'll write up some Kek-left general threads tonight for this week.

It's not about banning abortions. It's about legalization being equated to a public condoning of them. We are in an age where all abortions can be chemical ones and Plan B is everywhere. There is no need to be taking fetuses by force. And certainly no reason to celebrate it.

Kill your baby in the dark, alone, and in shame. Society should not support you.