CHINESE LIBERATION OF AMERICA IMMINENT

I AM A HIGH RANKING MEMBER OF THE PEOPLES LIBERATION ARMY.

500,000 CHINESE SOLDIERS ARE ON CARGO SHIPS RIGHT NOW READY TO UNLOAD ON THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES.

DONALD TRUMP HAS INSULTED CHINA THE LAST TIME.

SUBMIT TO CHINESE AUTHORITY OR PARISH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty7FEY8vMxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going to need more people bub

Carpet bomb West coast win win

the plan would never work. there is no way the chinese could hide that much of their military in containers without the US knowing about it

necessary since many americans will die soon to the armies of mao

>500,000 CHINESE SOLDIERS
couldn't even take over hawaii with that few people dood

bad larp

Muh larping

You better take this serious they've already taken Canada.

>chinese land on west coast
>we allow them to destroy it, kill all people
>btfo chinks when they reach idaho/arizona
>we have now cleansed the west coast and can blame it on chinks
>MAGA

Good luck getting off the boats, you'll run into a bottle neck situation and get bombed before you leave the port.

>Unload on west coast
please do

500k? We're gonna run out of room to bury all those bodies.

you mean perish

The word you're looking for is "PERISH."

A "PARISH" is a Catholic Church method of organization.

Idiot.

500,000 Chinese "Soldiers" couldn't defeat the LAPD.

target anything that is blocking traffic

Gimme gimme

>25% of force dies because cheap Chinese ships sink
>Another 25% die just trying to get off the boat
>The rest choke on the free unpolluted air of freedom

Please let us know when you've finished killing the Californians in so we can start fighting back.

oh, sweetie

I'd love to drive out west again. Beautiful country. If gooks were really invading I'd be pissed their bodies were littering the country side. $1000 fine for every corpse to China.

>500,000 Chinese Soldiers

Is that even enough to take Texas?

Come on goy... I-i-i mean boy

Mother fucker... Senegal?

wtf first Canada and Australia mate, will you ever quit? US needs help from Mongolians, they know what to do with Chinese

i want to live in a country with big brest blond girl

You kill everyone man in California please, then leave country! We send hundred birrion dollar prease!

>no but seriously fuck commiefornia and fuck those cucks for taking such a naturally beautiful state

Posting in this thread too. Sup Forums is getting raided by anti-China shills.

Here goes proof. Sup Forums respects and likes the Chinese. There are no negative comments about Chinese people.

Some of the first replies:
>Asians are the hope of humanity.

>>if america loses china will exterminate liberals, muslims, blacks, jews, and south americans
>i'm telling you china is based as fuck.

>Won't complain about Chinese migrants from now on

>Honorary arians

>/OURGUYS/

no! thailand girl has small brest and penis

i want blond girl friend

can you come over here and kill me first please

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Daily reminder that Chinese are the good guys

>be oldest civilization on earth with rich history and strong cultural unity
>lack a stronk military force so get taken over by (((manchurians)))
>machus allow (((them))) to import their religion and tradition and Confucianism start to take a backseat to globalism and crony capitalism
>continually insulted by western powers, importing degeneracy, drugs, and neo-liberalism while imposing unfair sanctions
>lose 100 million chinese because of a group of confused self-hating christcucks while europeans sit back and watch
>get fed up at the turn of the century and decide to get rid of foreign influence and return to Confucius roots in a nationalist movement, get ganged up on by the (((eight nation alliance)))
>get defeated, have your land occupied by a bunch of foreigners and russian/japanese dogs once again, women/children get raped and beheaded. foreign powers demand you pay them shekels in restitution
>get fucked over time and time again by russia and japs, help the allies in WWII, yet given nothing in return while Jews are rewarded with clay and shekels a plenty
>get brainwashed and puppeteered by soviets and fuck up the entire country
>decide to reform and fight fire with fire. begin to play the (((free market))) game, outjew the jews
>build up a world class economy, revolutionize cyber warfare, acquire nukes, tanks, and fighter jets
>highest IQs in the world

the Chinese don't have to answer to any of you autistic fucks that claim they are subhuman. China has never had an ally, they've always been kicked on when they were down and looked at as inferior, and they've been getting ripped off in trade and diplomacy for hundreds of years. yet you faggot trumpkins still have the nerve to call out China for their "unfair trade deals". go fuck yourselves, China will get it's revenge on the (((west))) and they have every justification to do so.

Why the fuck would I like China? I don't exactly want war with them, but fuck Commies.

>this kills the chink

rollin for funsies

das cool mon

For thousands of years China has only been able to fuck its own shit up and get JUST'd by foreign nations over and over and over.

I think it may have beat Korea once or twice but that's it.

>invading a country with enough weapons to arm every single man woman and child

Ayy lmaooooo

See: Chinese are also the model immigrants.

The Chinks have more reserves than the US has troops.
Be afraid amerifats.

in typical asian style our revenge wont be a petty stupid one, we'll just outperform the west at every turn and then laugh at them when they live in a trailer park

Chinese drivers. They'll probably land in Vancouver and think they've gone in a circle.

re-rollin

Just in case I have to go down fighting some filthy cunt invaders alongside my white American brothers

Reroll for after I get "aborded"
>Aborded

>Organized cheating throughout college institutions
>Organized corporate spying and or theft of tech
>Model citizens

Is that you Chang? Do we have Chinese shills on the board now?

FUCK RE-RE-ROLLIN

Very worried. Trump is already revealed to be complicit and making poor people fight one another and if the chinese come they will have an inefectual leader looking to profit off of the reconstruction.

>free unpolluted air
West coast m8

>Ireland
Beautiful

This is how the Chinese deal with naughty minorities.
Submit or perish.

Which the only way it should be. Good guys for life.

Don't be cucked by amerifat propaganda. All they're interested in is The Apprentice ratings.

Lol with no tank or artillery they will be eradicated easily.

Please do. Chinks need culling.

Always wanted to fuck a chink girl though

Fuck off. I have shown that Sup Forums has always liked Chinese. The linked thread below is about China from a few weeks ago. There are no negative comments about China. You are fucking trying to gaslight us into hating China but it wont work, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty7FEY8vMxc

Weird, i have been thinking about cargo ships lately. Seems like the West Coast has been intentionally softened for invasion.

>literally the largest ancient empire on earth
>fuck it's own shit up
They had 1 (ONE) revolution over the past 3000 years and they've pretty much got their shit together now.

Funny thing is, if the Chinese did send 500,000 soldiers to American soil the armed citizens would probably have half of them dead or more before the military even had to step in.

RALL

God, please.

>t. Seattlefag

they have been extremely unlucky. they got JUST'd by natural disasters, backstabbing "allies", and greedy foreigners for shekels. they played the game fairly and by their rules for centuries. chinese nationalism has been on the rise for decades now. compare that to japan or korea, full of suicide and declining birthrate because of the neo-liberalism run amok. you cucks don't understand the sleeping dragon is about to wake up.

rolling

Go, super me. A relevant roll I request!

Lol good, hope the chinks clean up Cali

Maybe read something besides the official Party history book.

Chinks are disgusting insect people. Sup Forums has NEVER liked the chinks you fucking shill faggot. The only good chink is a dead one.

Same.

best country

They'd be landing on the West coast so they'd at least make it past the first few states as long as they avoided the LAPD.

rolling

>500,000
Ha. That's cute, The army could stand down, stick their thumbs up their thumbs up their asses and watch while the Armed Civilians slaughtered a chink invasion force that small.

And its *Perish* you slanty eyed little bastard.

New DM next week, this modules poorly thought out and boring.

Stop being cucked by american exceptionalism. China has controlled the region for millennia not decades.

500k Chinese soldiers wouldn't last a week even with the best supply chains in the world and zero professional military resistance.

My only hope is that I can get to California before the westerners kill them all so I can collect some chink scalps.

roll

Aloha Snack Bar

Cool but the thread I linked literally is the opposite of what you're saying.

>A FUCKING LEAF

yeah go for it china, californians aren't americans anyways.

>Parish

>500,000 CHINESE SOLDIERS ARE ON CARGO SHIPS RIGHT NOW READY TO UNLOAD ON THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES.

You don't even want to know how many Mexicans are coming.

Leaf, friendly reminder, we don't have free speech here, I agree but still, I don't wanna see your righteous ass on the CBC, arrested for online "hate speech."

We're fucked. The commies in Cali made a decision to give up their guns.

>500,000 CHINESE SOLDIERS
An army marches on it's stomach, Chang. This is why you fuckers fail so hard at war.

Welcome them with open arms so they can transform your economy and build infrastructure.

knowing the chinks, they forgot to put air holes in the containers

rolin

Bring it on desu

lol we'll just throw Marines of Pendleton, Miramar and 29 Palms at you, we saw what they did to you when they had almost 0 backup and enduring subzero temperatures.

>west coast
Plenty of sushi and chow mein there brah

Rororo

They are also about 90 now, the ones that are still alive that is.
The west coast is full of iphone twiddling hipsters. You have no chance.

those who live by the riot fork

die by the riot fork

roll

1 retry

Take San Fagcisco first, please.

come on give me the biggest shithole

>inb4 Serbia

>One revolution in 3000 years
You think all those dynasties just passed a torch to the next ones peacefully?

Civil Wars are not revolutions faget.

At least I'm white this time

Chinese investors already have.

>mfw World in Conflict was real
>mfw chinese soldiers disembarking in seattle
>mfw alec baldwin is my CO