>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doMZXAhDSyE
rt.com/usa/378626-trump-dinner-miss-journalists/
youtube.com/watch?v=NAmt8Hm25g0
apnews.com/07371f06bd084b1c90ef9a75dc45fec1/Transgender-boy-moves-within-1-win-of-girls-Texas-title?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awoo?

AWOOOOVEMENT

1:15 AWOO

no

Post cool old pictures

If you wonder where all the bisons went, they're here

shall not be infringed

>Mika in the light
>Joe in the dark
>this was the last time they spoke as friends

>Typos again

It sort of works at least.

Awoo!!

Deep state messenger issues unhinged public warning to President via Wolf Blitzer program

youtube.com/watch?v=doMZXAhDSyE

disawoo this post

So I've been busy for the past few days.

Did anything ever come of the O'Keefe leaks on CNN and all of that noise?

Haven't heard anything.

Did someone say liberals are mentally ill?

Dammit! Wrong image

Christian Theocracy when?

>yang
>two arms

not really

Say one thing you want Trump to get done by the end of 2017

Then post women you literally want to marry.

Meat is murder.

I get that these threads are fun, hell I've been here all the time since I bookmarked Sup Forums but what exactly are >we achieving here? I like Trump and all but lately the weaponized autism has been put on the back burners, surely there must be something of interest to rally behind?

I've been so alone without you guys.
What's been going on this week?

is there an atheist version of this we can
>lord
over fedoras?

DOOOON THE BUILDER
>CAN WE FIX IT?!

You think any of those dumbasses watching that popped chubs?

it's over 200+ hours of audio, it's gonna be awhile before the juicy bits come out if there are any.

>rt.com/usa/378626-trump-dinner-miss-journalists/

He'll get another steak without informing the press corps.

This
Is there something there?

No, it's cause Morning Cuck's bulls are about to enter the room.

>tfw living in a timeline where we'll return to pic related
feels pretty nice

youtube.com/watch?v=NAmt8Hm25g0

In case anyone missed this

Proved they were conspiring to rig polls, which is something we knew or suspected, but at least its nice to have proof.
Other than that, there is just too much there.

Meat is fucking delicious you heathen

m-marry me t-trump

defund the sanctuaries

>o'keefe has a staff of a dozen people
>40 hour work week
>5 people going through it one week would be enough to listen to anything
really makes you think
there's nothing
never trust the irish

the guy (?) with the skull and crossbones shirt looks into it

Go chew some poison ivy somewhere you hippy.

When we determine the type of Christianity.

he never said anything about the taste you retard

One trade deal with a currency manipulation clause that enforces a 35% tariff if they are caught devaluing their currency

Is Negan /ourguy/?

NEW THREAD BROS

ban lobbyists, you know why
also snowden wuz a gud boy he dindu nuffin

Got a source on this I can shove in libshit face?

In exchange have this semi-new Wojak that user hatted for me a few days ago.

My sources tell me Alec Baldwin will be replacing President Trump at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

fuck off faggot

KYS

Jezus
So aesthetic

did you drop your leaf?

i want legislation passed the repeals obamacare and replaces it
i don't want to wait
i don't want obamacare amended and "fixed"
i want it repealed and fucking replaced before 2018

This.

I have to convert to Greek Orthodox soon.

>Norway

I'm glad you want to see the wall built. Now you can have something to look at in Juarez besides dead beaners.

Repeal the NFA.

You know whats funny?
My father saw a shirt that said Negan on it, and since he doesn't know english very well he thought it said nigger.

No one cares....Anthony Bourdain is 100% right about the correspondents dinner.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

Kansas City dog rules.

No

He's anti-Trump

But it doesn't feel so good win the SJW machine gets turned on him

Arrest Hillary, Obama, and several other high-ranking officials for treason against the United States.

>.......and since he doesn't know english very well........

I found a fun bit just zipping through where Two reporters are discussing whether they can call someone a terrorist or if they can say something is constitutional. One says, I should get the dictionary and the other says (I shit you not) "well, the dictionary doesn't 'define' things.. It really just reports what people say."

Oh really? Because I thought that's what CNN was supposed to do.

My dad dindu nuffin, he's a good man.

AWOOO*sleepy yawn*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Maybe make it 5-10 year enforcement

this

I want to have trumps babies

was the unabomber right? will technology and liberalism be the fall of man?

I don't know if there's a state map for it, but I doubt Trump won Atheists anywhere.

In 2004, Bush Jr lost atheists by a 36% margin, Trump lost them by a 42% margin.

Since Bush Jr didn't come close in any states to winning the Atheist vote (I think his best state was Oklahoma, where he still lost by 10%), I doubt Trump won any.

joe is joe

>Korea

Ok so reading the Trump AMA thread apparently he's going to send the feds into Chicago next month.

this seems like it will be the most concrete tell as to whether or not it is real.

there are 7 billion people

It will cause a mass death but not a fall

Um no. Rape much?

I didn't care enough to remember where it was.
Its in one of the threads that were discussing it.
And you would have better like splitting a brick with your balls than convincing a libshit cultist they are wrong.

i was about to admonish you for thinking the president of the united states posts on Sup Forums but i honestly don't know anymore

Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's a larp thread... but not that one. I'm not going to remember that thread tomorrow.

Have fun...Its him until proven otherwise

Imagine a world where we got to ask the president anything and he answered...You can live in that world if you want.

> literally awoooing IRL

i hope it's real just for the sake of knowing i may have called the president a faggot on Sup Forums or something once

when was the last time you went 48 hours without checking in on Trumpgen?

Wrong.

He's going to release a bioweapon with bacteria that eats melanin and turns it into poison.

I don't care if you belive me but I'm very close to the administration, it will happen.

>brown dude was 100% indoctrinated leftist, no awareness of cognitive dissonance
>1st girl was hard believer, followed talking points but had to review notes for "details"
>2nd girl was nebie, stuck with softball accusation, something that didn't violate her principles, although still aware of lie when she said "no other president has done this before......"
>WB was preceptor, goading them on to make sure they were spouting required point, judging with heavily weighted feedback
>CIA MAN WAS ENTIRELY REPEATING TALKING POINTS BY ROTE MEMORIZATION, NO PAUSES, NO THINKING, ALL PREDETERMINED SMEAR CAMPAIGN

holy shit, they really are the propaganda arm of the Deep State

>"attacks"
>the president gives his opinion
wow what an exaggeration. Viet Nam was a home counter shilling to paint americans as losing, the Iraq war was Israel/CIA with neocons destablizing the region and Watergate? Really?

It's more for shaming them and defending myself than convincing them.

These days I don't argue to convert. I just argue to mock and deride them for being lemmings.

What is Flynn doing now?

Fed were in Chicago last week. Also.. Which thread?

Im sure some fag will constantly remind pol for the next 3-4 weeks of his half baked evidence that he isn't the larper and indeed trump did the thing.

but user melanin is already poison

Might be best not to have a specific state Church. A coalition of the faithful elected Trump, no need to alienate a particular denomination. Surely there are tenants we can all agree on.

june 14, 2016

You have to be an indian. No way are you a nigger like me, you're too smart.

For fuck's sake, if you have a dick, you can't participate in sports for snatches

apnews.com/07371f06bd084b1c90ef9a75dc45fec1/Transgender-boy-moves-within-1-win-of-girls-Texas-title?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
Or does this mean that I been wrong this whole time and should just tryout for the WNBA and dominate the boards?

The night is young, we don't have time to sleep.

I wasn't on the entire week.

Reminder that he was in the movie Desierto where he plays a crazy redneck who kills wetbacks. Probably took the role because if denigrates whites