Why does Sup Forums love Richard Spencer so much?

season 1 was good but then it became generic shit. they need good writers, the concept was good.

I fuxing love Ricard Spencer an d Daivid Duke!!!

I think the whole show is good and shit. It's shit when they make it into a soap opera starring Rachel "we need to talk about our relationship" Zane. But it's a great show when Harvey, Mike and Louis and doing their Lawyer shit.

>le mullatto princess

Yah she sucks

No one knew who the fuck he was until after Trump won and the MSM decided they had to double down on the painting of the right as racist so they covered Spencer's conference where they heiled Trump.

Soon to be President and Vice President.

White ethno-state any day now.

dumb faggot, there is nothing wrong with being racist, and your faggot picture even demonstrates 156 mentions of spencer before trump even decided to run.

Yes, 156 mentions over 730 days on Sup Forums where 2-3 mentions were probably contained to one thread on average meaning about 62 threads, which means one thread every 11-12 days. Even less mentions in 2015 than 2014. Literally who gives a fuck territory.

This show turned into such shit, every single main character except Louis is a Mary Sue, writing is full of cringeworthy lines, relationship drama every episode. Why does every show have to turn into soap opera these days

i stopped watching after season one. i lost interest when all his enemies became his allies, which i guess makes sense since they introduced new enemies, but it sort of lost its appeal, a lot of the new plot devices seemed contrived. I liked it more when he was the underdog and also realizing there would be never be a graphic scene of him fucking that hot chick made me lose interest.

literally disproves your claim you raging faggot, also just because he wasn't discussed here doesn't mean shit, do we discuss nordfront, hogar social madrid, casapound? No? does that mean they are shill nationalist groups too faggot?

>nordfront, hogar social madrid, casapound?

literally who

thanks for proving my point you fucking idiot, go back to /r/the_donald

>if you don't worship richard spencer's cock and know every instance of stormweenie subculture, you need to go to reddit, faggot

>if I don't know or haven't heard of a group or individual, they are therefore shills

>That one episode where a poor nigger is blamed for something he dindu by two blonde blue eyed men
This show is the most Jewish trash I've ever seen.

spencer has been around for awhile fag, do a little research before repeating this stupid meme. i'm not saying he's above criticism, but it's obviously retarded to say he isn't serious.

>making an implication that was never implied in a retort meant to one up the person that is being replied to

>Donna: I'm black in here
>Shiiet u aint black u a cracker ass honkey
>Donna: [shows picture of some nigger rapper she implies to have fucked for months]
>shiieet u black all over gurl

I dry retched during that scene

>spencer has been around for awhile
What does this have to do what the post you responded to? Did you read it?

>do a little research
see & >repeating this stupid meme
which one?

>it's obviously retarded to say he isn't serious
are you replying to person who doesn't exist in this thread?

>No one knew who the fuck he was until after Trump won

that's a blatant lie you nigger

just fucking turn off your computer retard.

>no one obviously means 100% and therefor the implication has to be that not a single, solitary person knows who the fuck he was

You are drunk, so many sleep it off, burger.

mike ross is a terrible and boring character. the show would be fantastic if it was centred on harvey/louis relationship