Islam ( one true religion,anti-degenerate and anti-faggot) > cuckristianity (pathetic judaism ripoff,religion of cucks)

Islam ( one true religion,anti-degenerate and anti-faggot) > cuckristianity (pathetic judaism ripoff,religion of cucks)
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=QCWq8bwXYoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Koran was revealed by a djinn who lived in a cave and attacked your prophet.

>Married to a 9yo girl

this

Son of God
vs
A Warmongering pedo.

>>His father was rich as fuck,his mother was a noble woman
That sure represents the average man.

Nice shitposting here Ahmed.

Ill take the bait.

You do know he rose from the dead right? You do know why they call him the lion and the lamb right? His first coming was the lamb. His second is no holds bar. The religious leaders of his time saw Him as a threat and had him murdered because their idea of the coming Messiah was one who would come by force to establish the Kingdom on earth and they essentially were fighting for the most prestigious seat next to the most high. Well they were right about one thing, as many are today.. hes coming. And this time its in the form of a Lion. Theres a few depictions of him where all white. I dont know about you but if someone showed up to a fight where all white Id be a little concerned because they have no intentions of getting dirty.

Just my 2 cents

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

wrong again goy
the Quran was written by a Yemenite Jew
at least you're not an idol-worshipper tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=QCWq8bwXYoM

>>>/roachmotel/

Muhammad basically was a stoner who after having a hallucination of some Angelic Figure decided to quit his job of robbing Caravans and murdering innocents to rob Kingdoms and Murder Innocents.

He was a child rapist, a murderer, a thief, Guilty of every crime under the sun. No Idea why you all circlejerk around him, it just shows how retarded your people are to follow someone this fucked up.

Also
>MUH MUH ALPHA

How cuck can one be

If Islam is the one true religion then why are you posting images of the prophet?

Islam is the greatest disaster that happened to turks.

What? :/

>he rose from the dead
>christcucks actually believe this

>djinn who lived in a cave

Whitey confirmed for djinn

essentially worshipping what a christian would call an antichrist. worth rising the sword against. You muslims are totally fucked. far too authoritarian. at least the jews cut a deal with us. they hold the holy land and we arm them so unwashed brown fucks like you never get to touch it. BTW syria is ours now faggot.

I hope you guys sage this.

Making fun of Jesus as a Muslim like that could actually throw you out of the fold of Islam, since he was a phrophet as well. Every Muslim must love Jesus equally as all other prophet, including Muhammad.

Either this kid doesn't know his own religion or is just an edgy 13 yr old from Bolder, Colorado. Using a Cockroach IP to LARP.

Pol/tards. Don't fall for this shit. We gotta be more informed. Don't fall for shitty forced memes.

You don't even know your own religion. I bet you're a filty Shia, guessing from that picture of Ali.

Majority of Muslims would want to aee you beheaded.

SAGED

And yet here we are, living in a supernaturally complex planet, with very specific order to our biology, hurling through space like a fragile bat out of hell. Even your body is a miracle in its own right. You never willed yourself into existence and neither did you parents. The information to build all of human life is lost on us. All we know is that it does it automatically but its obvious it was intelligently created somehow. The only question is by whom?

Is it really so hard to believe that a Creator did it all. A being of this magnitude that the shear sight of him would kill a mortal. A Creator that loved his creation (who He made in his image) so much He sent His Son in the form of a man as a bridge to Him?

If you answered yes to all of these then how much harder is it to believe that Jesus was who he says He was and conquered death, even death on the cross like the prophets from the OT said he would?

I will have you know that Jesus Christ had sex with over one hundred and twenty seven confirmed females.

>posting an image like that of the Muslim Messiah.
>posting an image of Mohammad

OP is not a muslim, just a fag.

Sage in all fields.

Astagfirullah brother, I am making fun of Jesus in bible, Isa(PBUH) is my prophet too

It's actually an image of Ali, can't you read?

Based Erdogan

Nothing wrong with this lad

>claims his cult to be true
>shifts burden of proof
Nah.

Alright, and what about the fact the image insults and degrades the Messiah and a holy prophet of Allah?

If Islam is real, then why didn't Muhammad fix the awful fucking formatting on that image?
Checkmate, t*rk.

Isn't Jesus one of the prophets in Islam?
I also think Moses was one as well.

His first marriage was for money. Lol

>Koran considers Jesus and Moses as prophets.
>Muhammad's last words were to literally kill all Christians and Jews

Did Muhammad disavow the Koran?

Isa is not Jesus. Jesus Christ lives. He is the son of God, not a mere prophet. Jesus Christ performed miracles, cast out demons, preached love, was without sin. Muhammad did what demons told him to do, was a murderer, a pedophile and he burns in Hell. Isa is a lie.

WTF I love Islam now.
How can Christcucks even compete.

Isa is not Jesus Christ. You wouldn't know the difference as the Koran is the book of lies. Your dear "prophet" who is dead and in Hell, took the Holy Bible and distorted it for his own purpose.

I'm atheist and I know they say it was revealed to him by the archangel Gabriel.
> tfw I know I don't believe in any of this shit but still get triggered when I read stuff like that
> tfw I realise their brainwashing is difficult to totally remove
> tfw no buddhist japanese gf where I live

you don't understand the christian idol. it's a man being crucified. it is basically a warning and something which is not to be idolized.

you on the other hand seem to idolize alpha men.

YOU SIR ARE THE FAGGOT FOR DOING SO.

Jesus performed miracles that nobody else can do,even Quran is talking about that.

What did Muhammad do that nobody can?

You'll be back to Islam Inshallah

We believe in Jesus too dumbass, you can't insult him, it's a sin.

Run of the mill warlord vs. Son of God who performed miracles

hmmm, what a tough choice.

>different ending for Jesus
>We believe in Jesus too

Its the better ending

Thy kingdom come thy will be done. When Jesus cokes again he shall cleanse this earth

Not the same.

You worship a pedophile. Just go allah akbar yourself, faggot.

anyone compares muhammad to jesus like pic related can not be muslim since muslims believe that jesus was a real prophet of allah. insulting jesus or any other prophet means death penalty under sharia law.

>Be man
>Must choose
>Muslim: You must lose your foreskin goy

Such a difficult decision to make user