Meet the Leader of the #SwoleLeft

>These liberal guys are weightlifting so they can be strong enough to fight Nazis
>At 6-foot-2, with 217 pounds of hulking muscle, Poncho Martinez made for an imposing serf, dressed like a literal peasant—leather arm bracers over a baggy, cotton worker’s shirt—for last October’s Medieval Festival in Manhattan. He had spent the last year powerlifting, adding more than 20 pounds of muscle and transforming his frame from “doughy” to swole—a daunting physical presence that proved useful in the altercation he was about to witness.

Be afraid pol, be very afraid

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.rf8zk3dr9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U
youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dudes are beefing up just for the opportunity to punch Nazis

Gosh Finland, what an astute observation. Too bad most of the alt-right aren't actually Nazis, and that's just a term that jews and libtards use to generalise and make it easier to demonise people they don't like :^(

What now, Nazi's? You better not show your face or you're dead

fuck off antifa faggot, right wing death squads will not spare you on the day of the rope

But I lift and box, gg ez

No one has an excuse not to lift or be obese or not be able to fight, even disabled people are lifting nowadays for fucks sakes.

You think you're a big man? You're probably compensating for your small dick, you wouldn't last a minute in a fight with me, I'd bash the fash out of you

Okay

>At his best, he could squat 335 pounds, bench 200 and deadlift 280.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOT EVEN A BODYWEIGHT BENCH

Oh, the communist thinks he can play with the big boys? I think it's time we give you a free helicopter ride, parasite.

Better check dem musles bro. Being swole like that can get you arrested in Sweden.

>Can't even bodyweight bench
>Can barely bodyweight Deadlift
LMAO

?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

>we
HAHAHAHHAHA you fucking Nazis are all the same, need all your friends to beat a single man and suck up to your leader like bitches.
A single Maoist like me is worth ten of you pussy Nazi's.

>weigh less than him
>can bench more than him
Bring it

>ginger beard
>no mustache

What is it about gingers that attracts them to Islam?

Why do you do this to yourself user?

THE IRONING BOARDS

What a joke, honestly. at 215lb I can bench 375 and this fatty thinks he's impressive? No wonder liberals are so weak if this is what passes for strong in their minds.

>the American left is getting awoke to fight people notorious for defending the second amendment

And GOD EMPOROR Trump is worth more than the sum of all leftist scum to ever live, we don't even need to kill you because you are already dead in the light of His radiance. I would pity you, but you are beneath me and my brothers'attention.

>awoke
Meant swole

>At 6-foot-2, with 217 pounds of hulking muscle

Fucking lanket he probably benches 2 pl8s and thinks he is strong as fuck

Lol I am 5´11 and 115 kg

I would destroy his boypucci

Fucking this. He's not swole he's just been going to the gym for 4 months. I'm taller, heaver and have much bigger lifts and I don't consider myself swole. Guy's a ginger faggot. If this is their goliath they're even more fucked than I ever imagined.

>went from 'doughy'
>can't bench bodyweight
>is 217lbs at 6'2

So he's a chubby dude who did Starting Strength for a year and got some noob gains.

Fucking LOL

>body building
>to fight in war

Are liberals really this retarded? Can they tell the difference between army courses and sucking gym rats' dicks?

LOOOOOLL YOU CANT EVEN RESPOND TO MY ARGUMENT, YOU KNOW YOUVE LOST.
As expected, you alt-right FASCISTS (did you know "fascist" is derived from faggot?) are incapable of critical thought. If you actually READ Marx just once in your life you would understand the evil of the bourguise like DRUMPF (no, I will not call him Trump).

Are you drunk?

>I lift weights so I'm good at fighting
When will this meme end?

i'll say it again
work on your cardio you stupid fucking faggots holy shit
oh all the times i've seen huge dudes get literally ran around because they fucking refuse to do cardio
it's not that hard you pussies

And on the very first time he ever tries to touch a "nazi", all his years of weightlifting will be gone in a second when a bullet enters his head. I think he didn't get the message that every single gun owner is right wing.

What shame, too bad you aren't bullet proof.

Muscles are nice, don't get me wrong, but it takes more than that to win a fight. You can be strong as an ox, but if you lack the aggresiveness, the brains and the experience you're fucked against a rival that may not be as fit as you are but knows his way inside the ring and is not afraid to escalate if needed be.

Hopefully that pathetic shitbag from OP's article decides to learn martial arts and self-defense at a decent dojo/gym and, after hearing he's looking to "fight nazis", he's taught much needed discipline and self-restraint.

Not holding my breath, though.

Reminder to sage shill threads.

kahr master race

You're so tough, tough guy. Can you post pictures of your muscles?

>tfw at 6 foot 10 with 289 pounds of muscle.

What are you little fuccbois going to do about that?

>pulverize those who insult Hillary Clinton!

Now I understand why liberals like Muslims so much. They can't argue worth shit so they just physically attack whoever disagrees with them. Infidel, nazi, same thing.

>The left spent years trying to destroy Masculinity and to shame men for their aggressive attitudes since childhood
>Suddenly they want whitey to get off his Mac and prepare to fight """Nazis""", while only 3 will probably actually start physical training.

>Meanwhile the """Nazi""" Trump supporters have probably done physical sports in highschool/college, and those who don't most likely Conceal Carry.

Come at me faggot. Once you hit me, I'll fall to the floor and bash my head against the concrete for evidence of danger, and magdump you as you start autistically beating a trashcan.

Wonder how well martial arts would do against a bullet

>At 6-foot-2, with 217 pounds
Lol.

What a bitch. Start flexing online when you deserve it.

I'm over 2 m and have been lifting for 4 years now. Did 405 deadlift about a year ago.

Maybe when his T rises a bit more he will stop being a pussy libtard.

The close-minded and ephemeral attitude of the left is a pervasive and infectious disease that, if unchecked will be the undoing of western civilization. Surely, on an instinctual level even a dog like you can understand this. You should change your ways immediately, there may not be salvation for you but you have a moral duty to try. Start with the Greeks; Plato, Aristotle are required as a foundation of understanding. Continue with the romans and make sure to not skip Marcus Aurelius' "Meditations", a true measure of masculine judgement. Work your way up in this way to tackle the behemoth of thought that is Nietzsche; Thus Spake Zarathrusta is the end all of philosophy.
I know you are likely beyond salvation, but you owe your white brothers and sisters to repent, in the name of Christ.

You know leftist fight tactics are mostly sucker punching? They are not like these: youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U

lol fuck off faggot.
I can end you in a hot second.

ANTI-COM reporting.

Worthless piece of shit.

>G-19 carry for fun.

>when you try to warn leftists that political violence historically has not ended well for them most of the time

So some fool who got buff in the last 3 months to virtue signal is better than we who have been training since youth?

Not well obviously, but you don't have a gun in many situations.

You should at least know some basic MMA.

Those aren't Russians fighting Muslims. Those are two opposing boxing/training clubs having a pre-arranged fight.

>6'2"
>Tall
Usually I curse being 6'8", but right now it's got me laughing.

>but you don't have a gun in many situations.

Once the race war starts I think I'd have enough sense to carry a gun

>one built lefty among a billion numales

get em son

Damn for me, benching my weigh was like a psychological barrier. I was stuck like for weeks in my bw.

1. The only actual Nazis he will find are half Mexican Aryan Brotherhood faggots in jail who don't care how swole you are if they want your shoes.

2. It's good that they are lifting. Men should lift. The increase in testosterone will help swell our ranks.

(You)

Human's need for muscle is more about lifting and building things, running, jumping, throwing, etc. It isn't about fighting other humans. We are tool makers. Many other animals are stronger and faster than us.

Says the faggot who probably unironically wears a Guy Fawkes mask

kek

NAZI

WATCH

Which situation is this? All the imagined situations where you need to fight another human with your bare hands and there is nobody around and nothing to pick up and nowhere to run and it was all just a surprise and you have been teleported into the octagon?

OUT

>file name FB_IMG_148...
>FB_I
COINTELPRO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The article says there is some class for self-defense. One hundred registered, but only thirty showed.

I think most self-defense is bullshit, especially is up against a weapon or someone bigger. I wouldn't doubt most are taught in non-live situations, with the attacker standing there with no resistance. They might as well join a track team.

You are fake news. Next you be telling us they are also in possession of jobs. Really fake news....

Any situation in Western countries outside the US.

How do I even join these Nazis? I mean their leader and reich were defeated many many moons ago.

I'm asking for a friend

Hey Frog, will you guys have your race war in 5 years or 10? I guess 5 if Le Pen loses ~10 if she wins right?

O-OK

MMA and most martial arts are garbage when it comes to actual fighting in the real world. They all make the assumption that your opponent will be fighting fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI

Well yea i always thought so it was something like team fighting championship but that video just came first in my mind about fighting fair

Boxing, or at least knowing how to punch, would be the best to learn.

SAMEFAG
A
M
E
F
A
G

Im training so I can defend myself and my family from shitskin immigrants and nigger refugees that are flooding our country.

Is there anything more cringey than a white guy who is upset by white pride whilst openly promoting black pride?

Its not literally being a cuck but it is cuckworthy in a way.

he literally has the look of a guy who goes to the gym 1-2 times a week and doesn't take nutrition seriously.

Leftism kek

>even lefty soft shites are getting into weightlifting thanks to us
That's pretty much what we wanted isn't it?

>Be liberal
>Get swole
>Be nogunz
>Get shot
>Die

wew lad

Do they not realize people like Spencer are just LARPing? Or are they so in character that they think they're fighting actual, honest to god Nazis?

Top kek that JUST hairline and neckbeard.

Looks like a sad cuck.

Also whats up with calling himself VOLCEL

Isnt that a form of incel involuntary celibate?

reeeee my hairline is very similar

Shave your head.

Good.
Bulkier guys won't be as leftwing and sissy.
I bet a tonne of them become less leftwing.

And bulkier guys are just more impressive to admire.

Once guns come in you start looking at felonies even in self defense, especially in cases where you're dealing with protest fights. And depending on your state have a firearm at a protest can be a sign of escalation moving a simple assault to felonious/agg assault without even using the firearm.

There are plenty of useful items to use at protests. Depending on local laws you can have the wooden dowel/post for your sign. A good metal canteen will wreck a face, and there are other impromptu weapons you can claim in self defense. Steel toed work boots and a good jacket with reinforced articulation will protect you well.

Also, it's never a fair fight. I wouldn't go for possible mayhem causers like gouginf or fish-hooking, but a good ankle stomp, knee strikes, a strike to the nuts/cunt, etc. serve well, and can help you out.

MMA/BJJ/ROSS and other martial arts with striking and grappling can help in a clinch against untrained opponents and can get you covered.

Brickbats and picket sticks were good enough for rousting commies in the 30s-present.

You need to have buddies in case you get jumped to be willing to go in. Nobody wants to be stomped by lefties if they get a good shot.

But yeah. There's some basics. Of course also having standard stuff like milk of mag mixed with water for flushing out mace and tear gas and bail cash hidden on your person helps.

>chubby lad with receding hairline and Muslim beard
I'm literally shaking

Honestly a receded hairline looks better than shaved on most people if you're actually swole

>217
>Hulking muscle

Nigger I weigh 217 when I'm out of shape, what kind of fucking definition of swole are you talking about?

Literally this.
>spite lefties enough to get them to lift
>by lifting they produce more testosterone and embrace their manliness
>they start moving away from the left
Where were you when lifting saved the Western world?

Before you know it he will be alt right

Receding hairline can only look okay if you're not trying to hide it. You don't necessarily need to shave but you should at least keep your hair short.

They have anti-pepe stickers and I don't even have a pepe sticker.

DELET

Have been doing MMA and Krav Maga and it's been useful a few times. Especially Krav Maga.

You just have to train for real world situations, i.e. disarming someone with a knife/gun etc.. Problem is that ppl assume that there are rules and learn all this fancy stuff.

You are not going to need the fancy stuff - in the heat of the moment you're going to be fine if you know the basics well and have trained to deal with alot of common situations.

Also if you train a lot for real world situations you start to get creative after a while.

How's the Boxer Rebellion doing, eh?

Check out those trousers and boots.

He is a LARPer. What a faggot.

Good, I'm glad they're getting bulked up. Just makes for a bigger target to shoot at.