HAHHAA LILY ALLEN QUITS TWITTER AFTER ABUSE FROM TROLLS

British singer Lily Allen is taking a break from Twitter after becoming subjected to foul abuse, culminating in pointed questions about her stillborn son and her PTSD.

Political debate turned nasty when a poll Allen was running was hijacked by "trolls", and users began focusing on her personal life.

Allen was asking her followers whether they feel more marginalised by pensioners or Muslims, part of an attempt to show her support for immigrants in the UK. She's long been interested in politics and has recently focused on refugees, migrants and Brexit.

The poll appears to have been shared widely in international alt-right circles, with numerous users tweeting at her from profiles featuring 'Pepe the Frog' avatars. Pepe the Frog is an internet meme that has become associated with white supremacist and alt-right groups.

Internet meme Pepe the Frog deemed a hate symbol

"Ugh, the frogs are out. In force," she tweeted.

She later deleted the poll, saying: "It got hijacked by alt-right trolls and eggs, just like Brexit and Trump."

The trolls abandoned the political side of the debate, instead harassing the singer over the death of her baby in 2010.

Allen has previously spoken about the stillbirth, which occurred six months into her pregnancy. She told the BBC's Desert Island Discs in 2014 she finds it "quite difficult to talk about", and said "it was the most unfortunate thing that can ever happen to a person" on The Jonathan Ross Show in 2014.

One Twitter user, a self-described "proud conservative" who supports the "First and Second Amendment" (freedom of speech and the right to bear arms) tweeted asking, "how did you get PTSD?"

Allen responded with a description of giving birth to her stillborn son.

"When I lay in a hospital bed with my deceased son stuck between my legs halfway out of my body for 10 hours", she tweeted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-wGMlSuX_c
youtube.com/watch?v=E0CazRHB0so
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The user replied: "not to be a dick, but I highly doubt it was 10 hours".

Others blamed Allen for the stillbirth. One said Allen "miscarried" because she'd "pumped [her] body full of drugs."

Allen responded to that tweet, saying "I didn't miscarry. I went into early labour and by [sic] son died from his chord wrapped around his neck."

Shortly afterward, someone called Dennis said they were looking after Allen's twitter for a while and would be tweeting only gifs, and going on a "hate blocking spree".

The user who initiated the exchange and questioned the length of time Allen was in labour then engaged in a series of tweets saying they "shouldn't be attacked", before eventually issuing a half-hearted apology.

"I'm sorry for saying something about your child and it must've been hard for you," they tweeted.

refugees isn't politics it's treason

reminder she is using the stillborn child story to gain sympathy. It is digsusting that she used the death of her child this way.

She is filth.

>hijacked
Does this mean Muslims won?

THE AVATAR OF PEPE THE FROG
BY MY BLOODY HAND THE ENEMY SHALL NOT LIVE PAST THIS DAY

Whats going to happen to hollywood when they can't handle it anymore. They're getting more mentally unstable every day.

>"I didn't miscarry. I went into early labour and by [sic] son died from his chord wrapped around his neck."
>mfw the baby hanged himself just to not be raised by such a cunt

kek

hahahaha oh my

>The poll appears to have been shared widely in international alt-right circles
Have we become the rootless inernational clique?

sheeeeeeeeeeit. It feels wrong to laugh but she is such a cunt she deserves it.

I wonder if she has a fat pussy.

>>The poll appears to have been shared widely in international alt-right circles

There's different troll armies that I know of.
Sup Forums
8 charn
Stormer Troll Army
TheRightStuff
random twitter shitlords
mypostingcareer people.

S T I L L B O R N

FUCKING

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

did anyone tweet that pepe to her? I'd be thrilled if that was the feather that broke the slut's back

>"Ugh, the frogs are out. In force," she tweeted.

Fucking Frenchies are at it again.

fuck that's deep

btw "taking a break" = looking at twitter every day

I really dislike her but I can't remember why.

she just seems like one of those dumb chicks who thinks she's clever and is barely informed

Sup Forums tier ruthlessness.

does Sup Forums actually do anything anymore?

Other than posting the same old furry, trap and loli threads, no.
Sup Forums has been dead for quite a while now.

B R U T A L

It's so hilarious how fucking pepe has become so prominent past year. The world has really gone insane

>international alt-right circles

Not as cool as Right Wing Death Squads but still OK.

Not as far as raids. I don't even think mods lurk there anymore. Cheese pizza and stolen credit card threads seem to last forever.

I went there for the first time in possibly years the other day. Seemed like it was all kids.

Sup Forums is unironically really bad now

we're Sup Forums now

I have a feeling that all the older anons eventually migrated here or somewhere else for the happenings, and only actual faggots and kids remained.

this desu
but we also are /x/, reddit and /r9k/ so yeah

By abuse she actually means she cannot virtue signal without opposition

FATALITY (like her son)

Holy shit
rekt

KYS

Brekekekex ko-ax ko-ax

What does she expect being a shitty singer who decides to get all political? People are tired of these retarded singers and actors deluding themselves into thinking anyone gives a fuck about their dumb opinions on anything.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYY

>with numerous users tweeting at her from profiles featuring 'Pepe the Frog' avatars

Truly anuddah shoah when will we ban this nazi symbol?

>she just seems like one of those dumb chicks who thinks she's clever and is barely informed

That's just called a woman user.

She used to be pretty qt before she started emulating Nicki Minaj.

Did she received the Pepe where it is hanged in the stomach?

is she even white?

How do you from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=q-wGMlSuX_c
to
youtube.com/watch?v=E0CazRHB0so

>How do you from this:

(((you know why)))

She's Irish and Welsh

jews

It's a no then.

>She's Irish and Welsh

So that's a no then

And Harry Enfield was her Step-Dad

Trufax.

beat me by 11 seconds.

Don't forget this one

Whenever I see someone blame the Jews, I think, "You lose".

I laughed.
How do you lose all the respect for yourself so fast?

Jfc didn't realize she's gotten so (((fucked up)))
What a pity.

Hahahahaha

>Pepe the Frog is an internet meme that has become associated with white supremacist and alt-right groups.
This will never not make me laugh

> "It got hijacked by alt-right trolls and eggs, just like Brexit and Trump."
exercising your voting right is now hijacking

I used to fancy her when she had just the right amount of trashiness but she took it waaay too far

>"Ugh, the frogs are out. In force," she tweeted.

Wow, what an awful racial slur.

Lol dumb bitch needs to quit life now

God she's awful

>How do you from this:

It's the standard tactic of raking in the young girls with nice clean pop music, hook 'em to their new idol and then perform a gradual perversion of that idol into a degenerate slut in order to fuck up the girls' life.
Same shit has been done with Spears or Rhianna.

we did it reddit!!

no finer race peeled a potato

And Miley Cyrus.

I didnt know wh this bitch was, but seriously, she has a nice ass ans is qt....stop bullying her for expressing her beliefs. If she was some disgusting Amerifat hambeast or nignog celeb she would deserve all the bullying. Shes a thin and pretty white girl, leave her alone

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

>Shes a thin and pretty white girl

>tfw used to crush on lily during my teens

>bruised right asscheek
Your drooling over some sluts butt who probably still has jizz inside of her in that photo.

Sup Forums isn't even an entry point to Sup Forums as a whole anymore, new fags usually get their first exposure through Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>thin and pretty

both are shit

why do so many people respond when these are posted back on Sup Forums?
It'd be one thing if the person they were tweeting at or whatever responded, or gave some indication that they saw this specific one among the 1000s of other tweet clogging their airways, or at least if they didnt use a throw away account and stood by their words.
Yet every time an edgy screencap is posted everyone here starts screeching btfo and coating themselves in human shit.

>hot girl who shows her fat pussy for a living
>lets all troll her about her dead children, thatll show the degenerate slut!

Meanwhile, Sup Forums worships busted whores like Lauren Southern who take their money and praise and literally show nothing in return

I've never given any money to Lauren Southern

Lauren is awesome because of what she says, how she looks is completely secondary

Pretty sure Lauren Southern is universally disliked here.

This is coming from an Italian

Like the rest of those useless opportunistic intellectual featherweights
They're garbage and irrelevant

Her and a bunch of other conservative bimbo sluts get daily waifu "will X save white women?" or "is she /ourgirl/?" threads on Sup Forums and cash in on all that sweet ad revenue from social media because of their millions of beta simp followers. Then, the conservative bitches invariably end up being coalburning roasties. All white women are whores, makes zero sense to bother only liberal whores while worshipping "conservative" whores. If anything the ones who claim to be conservative should be bullied cuz its pbviously a cash and attention-whoring thing they do

Traitors in England used to be hanged, drawn and quartered, so she should be glad all she gets is some twitter abuse.

She should be thrown in a rapefugee camp, or sold to a Pakistani rape gang.

>All white women are whores, makes zero sense to bother only liberal whores while worshipping "conservative" whores.

Do you even listen to what she says? She is promoting good shit, who cares if she dresses like a slut.

Well most people see through that, who the hell cares about 21 year old woman's political opinions.
Since she looks good, she gets her word around and gets a lot of following from conservative betas. If she were liberal, she would get a big following too out of liberal betas.

Alt-Right Shitlords Rekt Her Good

how sad and lonely do you have to be to make fun of someone for a stillbirth

imagine how much that person hates himself

Ok, so maybe you cant sing but unironically using a vocoder just proves it... and shows you to be a twat.

Is there any edits of this with a fetus hanging out?

Hory fugg

It's really just a chance for everyone to share their reaction images

agreed user, that is fucked up.

Me, I was just in it for the lulz swinging the poll. Couldnt believe that comment when I saw it.

khalas, this is just embarrassing

Kate Nash is a better Lily Allen.

Objective, observable fact.

kate nash became a turbo-SJW-punk-lesbian somewhere outside of Palm Springs. i don't know long she kept it up though.