If you are circumcised you can't be Sup Forums

That's right lads. If you don't have a foreskin you are part of the global Jewish conspiracy and actually participating in the downfall of white society.

Proud uncut dick here

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1YkZQ
imgur.com/z444fPC
imgur.com/a/tY0eM
thecircumcisiondecision.com/20000-nerve-endings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uncircumsized + fimosis here.
Thanks a lot, mom&dad!

t. Abdul

Where does this phimosis meme come from?

Just get your dickhole surgically enlarged desu lad

Circuncize this

I had phimosis but it's easily curable without getting your dick mutilated except in extreme cases.

Euros flying the flags here. Keep it up.

Poor AmeriCuts

If your dick looks like it belongs on a dog, you don't belong here.

>eternal dick politics thread

can someone explain the circumcision controversy meme to me? i'm obviously cut since i'm american, but my dick works fine and sex feels pleasurable.

Most cutfags can't even cum from a mere blowjob lmao

So sad :^)

Non-whites are determined to have dog penises for some reason.

>can someone explain the circumcision controversy meme to me?

Are you serious? It's barbaric af

>Aaaw, what a cute newborn!
>LET'S TAKE A SCALPEL TO ITS DICK AND MAKE IT BLEED

And isn't it interesting that circumcision is prevalent among the following groups?

>Jews
>Muslims
>...and Americans

lmao Americans literally are soulmates with Jews and Muslims

>tfw healthy & uncircum
Feels fucking great fampalam
imgur.com/a/1YkZQ

just saying something is barbaric isn't much of an argument.

death penalty is barbaric and i enthusiastically support it.

>Daily reminder that you have a mutilated stick dick for no reason!

f-fuck you Sup Forums for making these threads. I almost went a whole day without remembering.

Genital mutilation was the worst meme the Jews ever gave us.
So many poor boys, sexually devestated by crafty medicine merchants.
I don't blame circumsised whites, it wasn't your choice, but if you continue the trend you deserve the rope.

I have a cyst on my foreskin. I went to the urologist , asked for him to chop it off. With no hesitation he says " We're going to circumcise you" . I ask him to just cut the cyst off and leave everything else intact, he says " Yea, I guess we can do that and just sew you back up"

Why the fuck was he in such a hurry to nip my skin off?

you've been jewed. its funny to us

>Why the fuck was he in such a hurry to nip my skin off?

Full circumcision pays more than just removing a cyst.

It is the sign of covenant with God, which all who consider themselves His people may undertake (or those parents who wish their children to be amongst Him to undertake). For whatever reasons the leftovers of the descendants of Esau have forsaken God

Get a second opinion. I wouldn't trust that guy around my dick with a sharp implement.

Esau's loss of his birthright is extremely ironic in todays day and age, considering modern European politics

Hearty keks

Im pretty sure the whole purpose of it is to make masturbation less pleasurable and convenient.

Circumcision is a violation of another human being's bodily autonomy. Body modification (cosmetic surgery, tattoos etc.) should only be performed on a consenting adult.

If you wanted a surgeon to give your infant daughter a labioplasty because you thought it looked prettier you'd be thrown in jail. Circumcision is just as fucked up, just because it's widespread in certain countries doesn't mean it's OK.

ok i'm glad you are happy at my expense. whatever it takes to excite your poverty ridden existence.

Fagfag here, I will say that sucking uncut dick even clean guys is gross af

Even if you wash, your willy has still been soaking in urine and smegma for days and days, you'll never fully get rid of that taste/smell of piss marinade.

>oy vey dis americut baby needs to be mitigated!
>b-but dr shecklesgold can't we just leave him as nature intended?
>what are you ANTISEMETIC?
>snipsnip

Uncut dicks taste awesome :^)

i'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but you're coming at this with appeals to rationality that are pretty much bullshit.

I guess I could. I'm not too sure he is the one doing the surgery, they haven't got back to me yet with a date.

Fagfag here, I will say that sucking cut dick guys is gross af

Even if you don't wear pants your willy is still dry af and have no taste

Did you know you can pull the foreskin over your dickhead and clean the shit under it? Oh wait, ofc you don't, you have never had your penis intact.

babies shouldnt be born without their consent

What are you, a woman? Need me to appeal to your emotional side? Go watch a video and listen to the tied-down baby screaming as a filthy old kike takes a blade to the most sensitive area of his body then you stupid cunt.

Dick politics boils down to two points:

1. Circumcision is wrong, don't ever do that shit to your kids. Break the cycle cutfags.

2. Being uncut won't change the fact that you're a still a fucking loser in a failing country.

Stop making these threads.

Why am I stuck in a country with retards like this.

Yes but unless it is permanently pulled back it will be marinating in smegma and urine, you can't just "rinse" that shit off, it lingers

Sorry but would suck cut dick over uncut any day

Awww look at the Americut butt hurt because mummy and daddy hurt his weewee when he was only a few hours old

Confirmed for lebo scum :^)

how the hell you even gonna find out, you faggot
gonna take a peak at my cock
bet you'd like that

Cutfag here, did a lot of meatgazing in the USA last year when I visited, you guys rarely have separation between urinals so was easy to see

Did not see even 1 uncut cock.

Daily reminder that cut dicks are basically glorified vaginas

Why don't amerilards cut off your lips too? then you dont have to brush your teeth. it's so much more aesthetical and cleaner, girls love it

imgur.com/z444fPC

Basically anything over CI-5 is degenerate/disgusting.

Can tell by your Jewish demeanour Americut

i'm sure everyone is going to think you're cool for that post

I'm aware that circumcision is painful.

my mom and dad didn't cut my dick a doctor did

You fags need to get over the dick fascination. I get its an issue that can get an argument going, and that's always a plus for Sup Forums, but Jesus Christ. Every day I see a variation on this thread.

So multiple people have seen your penis?

Shut up disgusting uncut anglo

Well I am circumcised. And long ago I would argue that I'm in the fortunate camp.

Now, I accept that I've been branded as cattle. I'm aware that I've been mutilated for nothing more than the whims of people who I will never personally know.

Its my scar, and in the coming days of the downfall of the elite, they will cry. They will cry for sympathy, they will cry for forgiveness, they will wish to make amends.
And not one tear will be shed as they are taken down ruthlessly, for their betrayal against me started as soon as I was born, I have a lifetime of anger for them.

To be fair, it's not really our fault. Most of us had our dicks cut when we were babies. It may be to late for me, but if I ever have a son, I'll make sure the doctors don't circumcise him.

>i'm sure everyone is going to think you're cool for that post
You're actually a retard if you can't understand why mutilating the genitals of infants is wrong on essentially every single level. I could give you the well reasoned argument on it but it wouldn't matter because you're fundamentally stupid and incapable of understanding any of it.

>if I ever have a son, I'll make sure the doctors don't circumcise him.

Bless your heart

90s babby?

Dicks or GTFO!

>Dicks or GTFO!

imgur.com/a/tY0eM

Not hung but at least I'm uncut :^)

My dick is fully intact

That being said many people especially burgers get this done to them at birth because (((doctors))) reccomend it and their parents are brainwashed

But yeah if you conciously choose to circumcise yourself you're bluepilled

Jews use the foreskins of newborn to gain eternal youth.

Show flaccid.

Likewise with Cornflakes.

Completely irreversible procedures should not be performed on babies who can't consent it should be left until they can make the choice on their own

yes. one european girl said it was cute, i don't know if it's because she had never seen one circumcised.

spare me your morality you fucking nerd. I don't give a single fuck what you think is morally right.

Stop mocking us for something we had no control over. Fight those that still do this to boys every day and those dumb enough to put their children through it.

Haha no, I'm a grower, it looks really small when flaccid :^)

>mom

Turn off your proxy, yank.

What if I'm uncut and at the same time wholeheartedly support the Jewish agenda?

>spare me your morality you fucking nerd. I don't give a single fuck what you think is morally right.
Ow the edge. How old are you exactly?

Do you shave your legs?

I like that, show it :]

Nnnnnnnno :^)

I thought Canadians still cut? or did it die out in the 90s like here?

I heard Americans keep lube by their computer to jack their mutilated dicks.

kek

Kiddos think there's a big difference but truth is nothing much changes, our dicks still work and sex still feels amazing. I'm cut for medical reasons, couldn't care less about jewish traditions and conspiracies to use my foreskin for eternal youth potions or whatever.

They still do but not as much as Yankees. Most of my friends are uncut.

how was that edgy? i'm not taking moral lectures from a faggot on pol lmao. I regularly listen to people with actual moral authority. You sound fucking juvenile.

Close your eyes, stroke the back of your hand and then stroke the palm, that's the difference, nerve endings.

Dick traitor discovered

>Reminder that basically all problems associated with foreskin can be prevented by not being a lazy unhygienic ass and washing it with soap and water every time you shower
>reminder that if you don't take care of your personal hygiene in regular civilization/not innawoods you're bluepilled

ITT: shrink worm dicks

Cute.

>I regularly listen to people with actual moral authority.
I think I smell a Baptist.

Are you that one gay Germanon?

isn't the skin they take off the same as the shaft skin though? I still have sensitive skin on the tip of my unit.

could you tell a difference before/after?

>Are you that one gay Germanon?

I'm Bavarian, not German :^)

>fagfag
>checks flag
So are you actually one of those super rare gay actual Russians or are you a tourist?

thecircumcisiondecision.com/20000-nerve-endings/

Nope. It's the most sensitive part of the male body.

that's a little over-individualized for my sensibility. group traditions should have more authority than individual choice.

Show me your uncut willy, come onnnn

You wash it off and you do so every day by having a shower

>hygiene doesn't work goy you have to cut your foreskin right off

that link is probably bullshit, i would only trust the word of a person who was circumcised as an adult.

nope. Catholic.

>Bavarian
so gay it is.

Yeah it IS you I recognize that pic. Pretty rare to find the same user twice ever

How's it going?

Nnnnnnno :^)
lmao

>Sup Forums just loves talking about dicks

Only in the east really

BCers don't really cut their babies anymore with the idea that they should decide themselves once they're older

Pleeeeease