5 trillion spent on wars only with afganistan, iraq and pakistan

>watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/economic

So the US is literary failing, and at this rate in about a decade or two the US will be no more.

That is when native american start rising up for independence, black want their own country, mexico want Californian and texas back etc etc. Basically US will be long gone.

All of this just to go and fuck with Arabs (who are unbeatable, they have proven that many time throughout history) for sake of protecting israel.

Is there something here i am missing. I mean the economy of the US is fucked. Is too late to fix it?

On a side note: If the US invested 20% of the money they used on wars over in the middle east, they would have profited much more and now would have been on the moon and most likely still the greatest of the greatest.

Why are Americans so dumb??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpgYym4L4Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

600 billion spent yearly on bearded children from the middle east, you have no right to talk

Sven you can't be this dumb. Even if you were right do you really think America isn't so vindictive to not just launch a fuckton of nukes to take everyone else with us?

I dont understand what you are talking about.

It's not the US fault they don't oust their corrupt elites.

Looks like you got triggered.

Back to your point, not only the US has nuclear weapons, China and Russia, among others do too. Most of the debt belong to china... so yea you might become chinas bitches.

Other than that most countries will have nuclear weapons sooner or later.

And most likely in the next decades there will be anti-weapon systems. Stuff that can stop rocket from exploding.

>Native Americans ever again being a large enough percentage of the population to revolt
>Blacks ever recovering from cultural destruction and alienation from respectable society
The Mexicans will kill off the blacks if they try anything

so you ARE the world's #1 threat

All that war spending had given then the most powerful military in the world. There is no other country on the face of the earth that can challenge the US militarily. This is a massive benefit in geopolitics.

Well there will be governments backing them up.

Just like the nasty foreign policy the US been playing in the middle east.

I mean people learned what to do, send in a proxy, make a mess and divide the shit out of everything.

Russia will laterally do a copy/paste on the US when time allows.

In the age of advanced technology, all weapons are top notch. Weapons are becoming more on a saturated phase. Hard to do better than this. And everyone will just follow up.

If you can't challenge the US with military force then you can't force them to do anything. If you threaten nukes they will laugh and glass the whole planet.

You make no sense. You obviously have no understanding of the military.

You asked what you were missing and you have your answer.

That still put the US at loss. Going on a nuclear berserk isnt really winning for them, its loss for them and everyone involved.

Lets think area wise. Lets assume the US and the world/russia/china/iran goes on a full out nuclear wars. The world would be much much faster to destroy the US before they destroy the entire world.

Japan was unbeatable too... until we started dropping nukes on them. They surrendered pretty quickly after that. All we'd have to do is drop ONE nuke in the Middle East and the pisslamic savages would be begging to surrender

I understand why you're worried, Sven. We'll just flee to your country and live off of sweet, nordic gibsmedats if that happens
They'd have to divide us even more than usual though

The eternal anglcuck.

I am here talking number, and you are making assumptions on how mighty the US military is.

It might be mighty but its not godly.

I think you refuse to read the actual numbers.

Military is just a factor of everything. In fact economy of a country is way much important. You know you need money to power a military.

Bush is why I'm so ambivalent about Pence

Its not like you at war with the middle east. You dont need to drop bombs to make them surrender, they already are.

You are mainly there fucking around wasting money and time for no good reason.

Why do you keep calling me Sven? Thats weird.

Are you a dota fan?

>no good reason

It makes our central bank a fuckton of money , there's always a reason

Here some good points:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpgYym4L4Cw

The US is nothing but a banker controlled country that was once amazing and the bankers are leeching more and more every year. There is no stopping the wars, unless you remove the bankers. Luckily for them, their push for demographic change makes it extremely hard for a country to unite behind such a cause.

>US will be no more.
You are fantasizing Sven, we create our own currency bubbles.

>All of this just to go and fuck with Arabs (who are unbeatable
Bullshit. They have been beaten several times throughout history, not the least of which were the Crusades. They literally got their asses handed to them on their own turf.

>That is when native american start rising up for independence
This is just a meme. Most of them are drunks, disorganized living on the rez, or just plain bred out and mixed race.

Reasonable.

My point is why cant the US invest in companies and technology instead of wars.

I think the US would have been way better off building the middle east rather than going to wars with them.

What the US failed to see is that the middle east is not southeast Asia, where you go in divide Vietnam, divide korea, fuck around in Philippines and the whole area there, then leave victorious.

Arabs are semetics, just like jews. Being stuck on a spectrum defines by jews and arabs is a very bad seat.

> (OP)

>You are fantasizing Sven, we create our own currency bubbles.
Okej you are clearly low skilled and not really educated in such matters.

>Bullshit. They have been beaten several times throughout history, not the least of which were the Crusades. They literally got >their asses handed to them on their own turf.
What is beaten in your eyes? Losing wars is one thing, expansion world wide is another. Even though Arab are being "beaten" they are influencing the entire world till this day. Europe have never been Arabized as much as today. The US is clearly getting divided between hard core low skilled conservatives and educated liberals. Thanks to Arabs. That is a winning for Arabs in my book,

And Arabs won the crusaders, while beating up the mongols at the same time.

>This is just a meme. Most of them are drunks, disorganized living on the rez, or just plain bred out and mixed race.
Everything is a meme until it happens.

I wonder how many Billion people you could kill off with the Nuclear stockpile.

Add in Bioweapons and VX and let the fun begin.