Should I stay a redpilling virgin or should I join a local skinhead gang and just beat the shit out of refugees?

Should I stay a redpilling virgin or should I join a local skinhead gang and just beat the shit out of refugees?

B urself

Umm... Ok Girl just don't let others change you and just be yourself ;)

(Gif of Rhianna finishing a bowl of spaghetti and then looking at the camera with a smug look on her face)

option 2

torilla nähdään

The second
Inb4 Jew - I'm Scottish

Give mum a break and leave the basement for a while. Possibly get a job or at least help the poor women with the house work.

Or you could go on killing spree on liberals and become The Saint

I would slob his knob if you catch my drift

Goddamn the accuracy of that satire

You should start securing the existance of our people and a future for white (or asian, in your case) children.

Just because he's famous doesn't mean he did anything meaningful for his people

chinks hardly need securing

Spread your seed fool

So you can show the world what an uncivilized hateful idiot you are?

Do not fight fire with fire, it doesn't work.

Vote conservative, raise awareness of the dangers of Islam, show everyone love as an example of European values, and then you will win. Violence solves nothing.

I you kill your enemies, you win

>shitskins get killed/beaten in Finland
>shitskins stop coming

>Do not fight fire with fire, it doesn't work.
But that's not isäm maa, also all Finnish "conservative" parties are bullshit.

Always liked the skinhead style tbqh, unfortunately most are complete degenerates

I'm all for self defense, but no attacking them will solve nothing. It will make us stoop down to the level of crazy Islamists who target random civilians.

Vote for anyone who protects conservative Christian values

I haven't seen a skinhead like that for 25 years.

what if you get a job, and stop leeching off your parents

dumbass

Same here. The subculture (at least here) is kinda ruined since a lot of skins have started to befriend disgusting gypsies.

are you fucking retarded

two of my best friends are refugees and are both aethists and libertarians

theyre fucking way more redpilled than the average finn

you are dumbass i hope the police catch you

He really didn't get his message to the masses besides people already turned on to it. I guess we will never know how many marxist leaders he prevented, but he definitely scared a lot of normies from his ideals.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING BRAINWASHED WITH YOU NANNY STATE BULLSHIT

WHY DO YOU WANT THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE

option 3: go to sweden, remove cucks

No-one on Sup Forums is ever going to do anything with their political "view" other than post here.

Just because 2 of your sandnigger friends are on the spectrum with you, doesn't make any other muslims any more smart

>conservative christian values
I HOPE YOU DONT MEAN PREJUDICE PEKKA

OTHERWISE YOU SHOULD MOVE TO SAUDI ARABIA WHERE THEY HAVE MORE OF THESE "VALUES" YOU LIKE SO MUCH

but if you actually mean jesus's teachings about love and forgiveness then right on!

there are gypsies in Finland?

That's why I wanna do something desu

Fpbp

No but seriously not gonna lie former Drumpf supporter here. We can't let this goy get the nuclear codes. Also yes, join local skinhead gang.

Believe me, they are the most hated filthy pieces of shits beside muslims. Even my super liberal mom used to hate them

SPECTRUM HAHAHAHA

as if finland isnt the capital of autsim

WHATS AUTISTIC ABOUT WANTING TO A FREE MAN AND NOT HAVING THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IN ALL YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR PERSONAL LIFE

THE EU IS A GLOBALIST ORG THAT WANTS US TO BE POOR AND CONTROLLED

FUCKING SWALLOW A RED PILL OR TWO!

IM ALL FOR UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME AND FREE HEALTHCARE BUT THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL LIVES

WHAT THE FUCK IS AUTISTIC ABOUT THAT????

ITS AUTISTIC TO THINK THE GOVERNMENT CAN DO NO HARM AND ISNT CORRUPT WHEN THEY WASTE OUR TAX MONEY TO BUILD UNNECESSARY BRIDGES AMONG OTHER THINGS JUST ON MY STREET THERE ARE 4 BRIDGES THAT A FUCKING WASTE

THIS COUNTRY IS KEKED TO ALL HELL AND BACK

ESTONIA IS LIKE A MILLION TIMES BETTER AT THIS POINT

Many skinhead gangs today are shadows of their former selves from the 80's and 90's, and some early 2000's. Ever since they got forced out of the major cities and into rural areas they haven't been able to organize effectively and more or less fell apart.

There are a few skinhead groups in various areas, but they hardly advertize themselves and probably wouldn't trust some outsider who isn't invited in by a friend.

This applies to the US, at least. Your best bet in this case is to join the NSM or Trad. Workers Party(preferably this. This was the party that did the march on Sacramento and is working on that rally in Kentucky, which is sure to be another shitstorm)

skinheads are degenerate, redpill them instead

oh and guess what my friend from IRAQ HAS REDHAIR AND WHITE SKIN AND THE PALESTINIAN LOOKS LIKE ITALIAN MAAYYYYYYBE

AND I HAVE A THIRD MUSLIM FRIEND FROM SPAIN AND HE JUST LOOKS LATIN

STOP BEING A FUCK ASS IDIOT KEKS AND LEARN TO THINK YOURSELVES

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD EDGEY FEDORA WEARING KEK FAGGOTS THAT VOTE TO HAVE THE GOVERNMENT TELL US WHAT TO DO

NAZISM IS FUCKING AUTISTIC YOU FUCKING RETARDS

WHAT THE FUCK IS AUTISTIC ABOUT FREEDOM!?!?!??!?!

Your caps is what's autistic here.

>as if finland isnt the capital of autsim
Ever been to any of our neighbor countries?

You have to go back.

"Do not fight fire with fire, it doesn't work." meme

Funny you weren't so keen on that when the Soviets came knocking.

FUCK YOU AGAIN!!!

I KNOW A GUY WITH GYPSY HERITAGE THAT IS FUCKING WHITE

THERE ARE JUST AS MANY PIECES OF SHIT FINNISH BUMS THAT GET DRUNK AS SOON AS THEY WAKE UP AND RIDE THE TRAM STINKING LIKE BO AND CHEAP BEER

PREJUDICE IS ALWAYS WRONG BECAUSE IT WRONGLY ASSUME THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE BELONGS TO A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT THEIR ACTION ARE GOING TO BE THE SAME

Holy shit you're out of your mind

>Nazism
When did anyone mention nazism?

OF FUCKING COURSE I HAVE

sorry i fucking lose my fucking shit everytime i read a finnposter that is kucked to all hell and back

and yes there are tons of autistic finns its fucking obvious

and the most autistic thing about them is that the trust the government blindly on every issue and want more government control and less personal freedom and less freedom for their business practices and etc etc

this country is FUCKED the economy is in a death spiral and will keep sliding further and further into a depression because FREE THINKERS ARE PUNISHED HERE

ever heard the expression:

the nail that stands up the tallest is hammered first

THAT IS FINLAND

He's right. If you target civilians - you make them afraid to come. Preserve your unique people and culture
Not really, cause most think he's a Nazi, when in reality he's anti-Nazi Norwegian ethnonationalist.

BACK WHERE FUCKHEAD

ITS TRUE

i have two refugee friends and they are literally more redpilled than the average finnish person that wants the government to keep sticking its big dick into their little finnish assholes and remove it and turn their butts into a pink sock

Actually one of my friends is partly gypsy and he's a good guy. I'm talking about the ones that used to bring fucking knifes to school and play with them. Where I went to school not a single gypsy went to any school after secondary school. You clearly never leave home since you're that blind. Or just low quality bait

Kek I've never personally had to deal with gypsies but I hear nothing good about them

Is it true they just roam around Europe, steal chickens and play shitty music?

FUNNY THAT IT JUST DOESNT WORK IN THIS CASE

we need to leave the european union and actually promote entrepreneurial minded folks INSTEAD OF PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR STARTING A BUSINESS AND WANTING TO BE SUCCESSFUL

THE FUCKING TAXES HERE ARE BACKWARDS AND PROMOTE STAGNATION AND RECESSION

NOT TO MENTION THERE IS AN ALL OUT ASSAULT ON FREE SPEECH

AND FORGET SELF DEFENSE ITS A WORSE CRIME THAN RAPE

AND ITS A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS TO GET A FIREARM AND YOU CANT EVEN HAVE PEPPER SPRAY ON YOUR PERSON

AND COPS ARE EXPECTED TO COME INTO OUR HOMES WITHOUT A WARRANT WHATS NEXT DO THEY WANT A BLOWJOB FROM MY GF TO?!?!??!

AND FINNS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE AUTISTIC ENOUGH TO CALL THE POLICE ON THEIR NEIGHBORS FOR A NOISE COMPLAINT INSTEAD OF JUST ASKING THEM TO TURN TO MUSIC DOWN FUCKING FINNISH KUCKS YOU FUCKING SUCK

They steal, they don't go to work, smell like shit. A gypsy from my home town used to beat people up at like 17yo. He even threatened teachers and kids lol

Don't make any non-European friends. Gypsy descent from untouchables. His genetic memory is that of a sewage.

fug that gun

Whoah there, calm down buddy. Pretty hot-headed for a finn.

idk just fucking how some finns on 8ch are just obsessed with nazism and RESENT FREEDOM

sorry i just want fucking explode when i read how kucked and brainwashed finnish people are

on another note: the girls here are actually LESS BRAINWASHED on average than the men

but i might only think that because the girls that hook up with me mirror my own values

i just cant fucking put it into words how many little fuckboi government bootlicking freedom hating kucks i have met in this god forsaken country

To be honest the best thing i ever did in life was leave a skinhead crew with a few mates and start helping out white locals who needed it.

We basically talk the same shit but actually do something constructive instead of sitting around bitching about jews.

Might parlay it into local politics if i'm sure theres nothing connecting me to my past.

Good luck finding a group that isn't toxic and self destructive though, if you can find one it's probably worth it.

kek has declared the weapon his holy crusaders should arm with

Why not both? But lose virginity btw brah

Most millenial finns are slimy leftist anyways. Luckily my little brother and his friends are more right wing since I redpill them while I can

No civilians in the battle for survival, Pekka. Should have learned that after losing Vyborg and Karelia.

im american and half finnish thats why im a fucking red blooded patriot

typical finnish kuck that DOESNT LIKE A REVOLVER WITH A 12 GUAGE BARREL AS THE CYLINDER AXIAL!

what kind of man are you that doesnt like a lemat revolver this is so fucking typical for finnish men why not just let mr poooolisi take your little boy pussy pink asshole while youre at it

good job!!!!

Study, work hard, get into positions of power and effect change from above with subtlety and without being overly excessive.

oh shit i thought i posted a lemat

i approve of the gun you retard

Voisit ottaa ne autismilääkkees.

>local skinhead gang that beats the shit out of refugees
its call the army retard

No?

i wasnt looking i fucking just lost my shit looking at the retards living among the 5.5 million population

but its ok i also know some great finnish guys as well

one is rich as fuck and a drug addict but an all around awesome guy and super reliable and hard working proving that not every addict is a junkie loser

and also know a guy that is 19 and has his own business and hes super cool

also most of the women ive dated or fucked here are smart and red pilled but thats probably because you tend to hook up with like minded people

but i just cant even fathom the amount of disgustingly brain washed government drones i have seen that just want the government to give them money and tell them what to do and just fucking fuck

Actually starting law studies asap

you dont know the refugees in person!

yeah sure beat the fuck out of them if they are bad people

but the thing is that there are some good ones to and those gangs JUST FUEL THE POLITICAL TENSIONS AND BEAT PEOPLE UP BLINDLY

and you sound exactly like the type of scummy asshole that would chose to be a lawyer

finland is so backwards in their legal system that THERE ARE NO JURIES

and COPS DONT NEED A WARRANT TO SEARCH AND SEIZE YOUR SHIT

I HOPE YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET A CHANCE TO HURT PEOPLE user

Start a cult one man NSBM band and then doing something extreme to get your band on the news and make Black Metal dangerous again

If you do this, I will buy your albums and wear a shirt of your band all the time

Funny enough I knew a black colombian refugee who thought Colombia was in Africa. Not even kidding

YOU SOUND LIKE A PERFECT ASSHOLE READY FOR BRAINWASHING AND SERVICE IN THE NAME OF TYRANNY

After you are released from prison make a youtube channel and become a legendary figurehead on Sup Forums

probably a mistake in language.. do you really wanna beat him senseless with a baseball bat for that mistake!??!!

ive almost been robbed by somalis in kallio but then GUESS WHO SAVED ME another fucking somalian!!!!

EVEN IF A GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY BAD THAT DOES MEAN YOU SHOULD PUNISH ALL OF THEM BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE EXCEPTIONS AND GOOD ONES

FUCK I MEAN DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD PUNISH

Actually a she who lived here since the age of 4.

It's a sign from Kek

>autismilääkk
WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE AND SHOVE YOUR HEAD INSIDE OF IT INSTEAD

I DONT NEED ANY FUCKING MEDICATION YOU PIECE OF SHIT CAUSE I ACTUALLY THINK FOR MYSELF YOU FUCKING GOVERNMENT SHEEP DRONE ASSFUCKING FAGGOT

WHY DONT YOU JUST LET THE POLICE AND GOVERNMENT FUCK YOU IN THE ASS FUCK YOU

Good idea

Go to Kellis ffs

WHAT THE FUCK IS AUTISTIC ABOUT FREEDOM AND MAKING SURE YOU DONT BEAT SOMEONE UP THAT IS NICE

ITS AUTISTIC TO THINK THAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONTROL YOUR LIFE AND

IT VERY VERY VERY AUTISTIC TO THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE SOME MEMBERS OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE BAD THAT THEY ARE ALL BAD

THERE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS YOU HAVE THE MIND OF A 12 YEAR OLD AUTISTIC FAGGOT YOU ARE AUTISTIC PEKKA GO FUCK YOURSELF

I BET YOU LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS AND DO NOTHING BUT PLAY FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO A MUSLIM IRL?? OR A REFUGEE???? YOURE A FUCKING AUTISTIC BRAINWASHED GOVERNMNET SHEEP DRONE FAGGOT KUCK MOTHER FUCKER

Indeed, think of all the traditional NS wives who will want such a noble hero

KELA?

WHAT FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO MEME ME WITH RIGHT NOW FUCK OFF YOU LIFELONG SORRY PATHETIC LOVELESS SAD FRIENDLESS KISSLESS VIRGIN

So what are you trying to prove?

I also had a drunk finnish guy LITERALLY make hand signals to try to communicate to me about where the bus was going to pic us up because he was SO DRUNK at around 12 NOON!

there are just as many RETARDED DRUNK FINNISH RETARDS!

go look at the fucking train station.. yes half of them are immigrants but THE TOOTHLESS DRUNK GUYS ARE ALL FINNISH

Are you not a virgin?

The second. Finland is one of the few countries where this strategy is working. It isn't as infected with liberal progressivism, just like some of the more Eastern European countries.

Focus your efforts on a specific geographic area. Once you've secured your local neighborhood, begin incursions into other areas.

Franklin envisioned USA as exclusively Anglo-Saxon merchant republic. Not a good example. First, every European state should be racially homogenous. Second, only then we can figure out the programme how to run a country in peace

Violence against refugees will incite them to commit terrorism.

Hermanni ota ne lääkkeet :----D

NO FUCKER IM NOT

and before thinking hurr durr all muslims are evil i actually TALKED TO MUSLIMS ABOUT OUR DIFFERENCES something you will probably never do because youre so fucking retarded you dont even know how to speak t o people in real life instead of just believeing what ever kind of hate you want on the internet so you can project your sad life and dissatisfaction with your own life onto other groups of people

YES WE NEED TO SCREEN IMMIGRANTS BETTER.. YES WE SHOULD LIMIT IMMIGRATION MORE.. BUT THAT MEANS WE NEED TO LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION

AND THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS MUSLIM PARENTS ARE BAD PEOPLE OR NOT RED PILLED OR NOT FREE THINK OR NOT INTELLIGENT

Good. Which in it's turn will make people more violent against them

Tämä

If you really have THAT little going on for you, sure
Or pick up ciggie butts with your teeth off the freeway till someone hits you

Either is just as good a use of your talents

It doesn't matter the way they are. Non-Nordic non-Finnic people should be removed from Finland

YOU ARE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER I HOPE YOU CHOKE IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT

YOU ARE ENOURAGING OP TO BLINDLY GO TERRORIZING REFUGEES WHICH MAKES HIM NO BETTER THAN THE FUCKING JIHADIS THEMSELVES

TERROR WITH TERROR LOL

YOU SHOULD MOVE TO SAUDI ARABIA ACTUALLY YOU MIGHT LIKE IT !!!

Perhaps a race war will be the wake up call Europe needs