DUDE PINNOCHIO LMAO

DUDE PINNOCHIO LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_h5vbnUwN5s
youtube.com/watch?v=dYTAv7eQ-vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like you haven't rescued your father.

Pinocchio and chill is my forte

SORT

I haven't. :(

i liked this guy's lecture but it all seemed quite oversimplified.

Watched Pinnochio for the first time yedterday, man what a beatiful movie.

That's that.

Who here in in chaos?

That's the idea of lectures, to distil, contextualise and summarise. Read the material for more detail.

GOOLARG ARCAPELICAN

There are monsters down there man, and they're no joke.

>tfw it takes you 45 years to figure out what Pinocchio meant

I like him. He is handsome as fuck

>be Jordan B. Peterson
>be against the use of made-up gender pronouns at your workplace in the university of Toronto
>SJWs are trying to shut you down
>causing ruckus and protests
>you're getting laid off temporarily by the university
>suddenly you get attention from the media, The reach of your youtube lectures increase drastically.
>ask for money on patreon so you can invest more time in making said videos
>+$17k per month
>That's that.

someones been watching maps of meanings

HE DESERVES EVERY CENT OF THAT MONEY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO GIVE HIM, GO JERK OFF TO MARX

He makes me want to wear wool pants, suspenders and dye my hair grey

i don't know. most undergraduate big lecture hall lecturers in humanities are just entertainers with a semi academic veneer. there isn't really any purpose to undergraduate courses.

RESCUE YOUR FATHER!
VENERATE YOUR ANCESTORS!
SORT YOURSELF OUT!

Is he the MSM's new target? or is this just regular shilling?

>tfw in the underworld

I wish Sam Harris wasn't so autistic. Their conversation could have been really interesting. Not that Peterson was without fault, like he probably shouldn't have said "not real enough" when he meant not enough to guide our behaviour by itself.

I don't know, man.
Yeah he's spergy sometimes, but his stuff made me look at things differently. And it helped me a lot.

I lose it every time he uses his silly imitation voice in his 2017 lectures

me, gonna get out soon though

He's trying to teach a bit of psychology but also repair the devastating damage done to his students by his colleagues and set them up a bit for life all at the same time. He can only do so much.

If he spends it on vanity consumption, we will feel bad about it.

If he spends it on expanding his project, hiring assistants, it's good.

This is fanboying

I donate $5 a month, he needs all he can get.

sure he will blow it all on blackjack and hookers, what else
... we shall see

What about Trump?

THAT'S THAT

Has anyone done his program? I'd like to try it out, but I'm kind of scared they would read my autistic walltexts and make fun of me.

I guess you're right, I hadn't thought of it like that. I find some of his insights somewhat soulless, even if they are right in a way. It's a little "Universalist" for my liking, even if anthropologically justified. I listened to the first lecture and it was entertaining, but I don't feel any curiosity to continue. Sort of the way Joseph Campbell doesn't say a whole lot besides "universal truths". Something about that way of thinking is like a cop out to me. It's standing up for the idea that values and tradition have meaning, but in a conciliatory position. It just seems like a sterilized version of religious philosophy. It seems like it's missing an element.

He said that even uninvolved students unexpectedly ended up producing pieces of 15k words in the end. Do not worry about it.

I'm not bothered by the term universal truths, I'm more worried about how do we ascertain them. And I'm not talking about ascertaining them in a positivist sense. It's almost impossible to talk about anything objective or universal if the one who's doing the ascertaining or defining is man. It has to come from something that is outside of man or above him.

try this, many people on YT try to analyze their debate:

youtube.com/watch?v=_h5vbnUwN5s

How did they know how many words they produced? Are they reading them?

Yeah and the quality of his videos and lectures are going up exponentially. Worth every cent.

I've convinced people to vote for the man and that alone is worth more than $5 a month.

I don't have any more money to give away either. I might even need to stop donating to Professor Peterson.

His masters students read the self-authoring submissions I think

youtube.com/watch?v=dYTAv7eQ-vg

this one is very practical, no mythology, only brain science

Kek, I was referring to the pic.

Haha, wtf. Why would anyone want to participate in that?

I'd say he has great self control and goes through highly sexed and sexless periods.

what does this mean? i have watched a few of his lectures, but haven't heard the "how's your father?" part.

This. And more regular content. Can anyone give me sauce on the intro music that plays in his recent videos?

I agree, When we assume that he is one of the most reasonable persons out there, he will probably make better decisions with the money then his donors. Whatever that will be.

IS THERE A WAY TO CONDUCT YOUR LIFE IN SUCH A MANNER THAT THE INTRINSIC VULNERABILITY THAT CHARACTERIZES YOUR LIFE IS RENDERED, NOT ONLY ACCEPTABLE, BUT DESIRABLE?

>I'm a real boy!

Christ, he looked so much more healthier back three years ago. Does he have leukemia or something?

He also is very respectable. There are many reasonable people out there but they look like street urchins compared to Dr. Peterson.

I have started dressing better myself because of him.