Ok so Sup Forums seems to be against Catholicism

Ok so Sup Forums seems to be against Catholicism

But what would you do if the Pope called for a crusade, to reclaim the holy land, kill the roaches and getting rid of the Islamic state?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if only that was real.

idk lol

We kill the Pope, put someone from Sup Forums to be the new pope, he calls for crusade and we kill the roaches

>catholicucks come swinging their swords at mudshits
>get btfo by modern weaponry

google.co.in/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/amp/

I'd have to ask my wife's boyfriend if it was okay. He's very devoutly Islamic and it may upset him and I don't want to make him angry again.

Remember to adopt more African children.

Amen, brother

He wouldn't. He's calling a crusade to reclaim Western lands from the Whites.

A modern crusade would use modern weapons obviously, the Vatican might be richer than you think

holy war? yes pls

why did this make me laugh so hard?

Yes, I'd reclaim the vatican for Christians.

Yes the current pope is cucked but hes trying to follow the bible, this proves that not everything in it should be followed today

on a related note, the old pope is still alive, fracis is a non pope

Why follow it at all then if you're gonna conveniently pick and choose. And people have been doing this forever

>Guise God is real and the bible is 100% true but let's just ignore all the bits that inconvenience our lives

Based hindubro

He showed signs of Alzheimers so it made sense to let him go

Rebuke him for being an apostate.

The bible was written 2000 years ago by peasants, God might have shown them everything but they missed the mental capacity to put it into words

>vatican might be richer than you think

wut? vatican is worth 10~ trillion (secret unofficial)

they put out faux numbers but the vatican is the wealthiest organization on the planet and in history

Well here we go a fuck ton of money for assault swords with bullets out of silver strengthened by holy water

Supposedly next in line sounds pretty based.

So the entirety of the Bible is shit and not true to God's word?

You would have to be retarded to understand this and follow the Bible.

Convert and join.

But he's a worthless cuck and the Orthodox Church, with Russia, is much closer to doing that than anyone.

A gigantic tentacle shark boy comes from the ground and rapes you, you manage to survive and write on a piece of paper about your discovery, people in the future laughter at you as what you saw was not a gigantic tentacle shark boy but an alien spaceship that digs gold out of nearby planets, you wouldnt know that since you never saw such things and the thing you saw doesn't even have a name yet, same with those that wrote the bible, God toldem but they didn't have the ability to describe it at its maximum potential

The bible is a collection of peasants' journals. Many of them described "big" historical events, and many of them described shit like people drugging and fucking their dads, or how prostitutes sought after guys who could cum a lot or about god sending bears to maul a group of kids for making fun of a bald guy. Obviously there is a significant portion of the bible that isn't at all considered god's word. And after 1000's of translations, I'm inclined to believe that if there ever was god's word in it, it's long been lost.

I would never fight under the banner of the Whore of Babylon. The pope and Catholicism can rot, and they will.

But should Christian nations require protection then yes.