Martin Schulz for chancellor

Martin Schulz for chancellor.

You know it's going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-mehrheit-haelt-den-spd-kanzlerkandidaten-fuer-unglaubwuerdig-a-1136335.html
google.de/amp/s/amp.focus.de/politik/deutschland/umfrage-offenbart-vertrauensproblem-schulz-hype-schon-vorbei-57-prozent-halten-wahlversprechen-fuer-unglaubwuerdig_id_6707056.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
google.de/amp/s/agendaeurope.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/eu-parliament-anti-fraud-chief-to-open-investigation-to-martin-schulz/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saged dont post hereand take the bait it's a shill reddit fag or at least put sage in the options and mass report this thread ats all shills out

>Sup Forumsturd has to explain the sage mechanic to his fellow Sup Forumsturds
>calls anyone reddit

You're just embarrasing yourself now.

If he wins it's because Germans are a faggotized race not because of your shit memes.

>If
It's already decided by the establishment and media that he'll win. Unlike americucks we can properly manipulate an election.

saged

but you bumped.

>You know it's going to happen.
Yes and it will be glorious

Fucking paid shills.

Low energy. SAD!

I do it for free, you pay with your salt.

At least we can tell they're shills, they suck at this.
On the other hand, there is nothing remarkable about Schulz, all the memes are forced as fuck.

als kanake kann ich nur sagen: Du bist eine Schande

Is the strategy behind electing a subversive kike to make sure he can't subvert as much anymore since people will actually hold him responsible? Or is the assumption that Germany is so far gone already that it doesn't matter?

KYS Volksverräter.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

no. It's to ensure the end of whiteness in Germany, the end of nation states in europe and a free and open society for all.

>Martin Schulz
The Godfather, a mafioso?

We kind of assumed already that Martin Schulz is a member of racist international Jewish mafia.

schlomo pls

do you think your anti-semitism will change anything?

Schulz will rule supreme

Anti-germans are the lowest of the lowest subhumans. Not even your migrant friends can muster to respect such creatures.

>Social democrats
>anti German

yeah, AfD cucks getting desperate these days.
I hope they put you in camps and reeducate you.

the phone call that saved europe

>You know it's going to happen.
No, honey, I know that it won't happen.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-mehrheit-haelt-den-spd-kanzlerkandidaten-fuer-unglaubwuerdig-a-1136335.html

"no. It's to ensure the end of whiteness in Germany, the end of nation states in europe and a free and open society for all." Thats not what social democratats stood for. Thats globalist agenda and you know it. Or you are just an useful idiot i dont really care. Nobody respects people like you. Migrants dont respect traitors. I seriously dont understand what kind of brain damage creates such pitiful creatures like yourself

on Sup Forums we use ">" to quote you trashy newfag.

>implying i would give a fuck

I don't

>It's already decided by the establishment and media

Say it with me madame president! Drumpf btfo

This kike is going to lose bigly.

google.de/amp/s/amp.focus.de/politik/deutschland/umfrage-offenbart-vertrauensproblem-schulz-hype-schon-vorbei-57-prozent-halten-wahlversprechen-fuer-unglaubwuerdig_id_6707056.html

All this lying...you guys had like 2 weeks but nobody believed it and this guy is done already

SCHULZ IS ANTI TRUMP, PRO REFUGEE,PRO GLOBALISM.

SCHULZ WANTS TO LET REFUGEES VOTE !!!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election

he is under investigation for corruption right now !!!

google.de/amp/s/agendaeurope.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/eu-parliament-anti-fraud-chief-to-open-investigation-to-martin-schulz/amp/

lel this cuck is posting in all caps to seem more serious

Yes yes elect a commie pro-refugee Jew shill. White Europeans snapping like it's 1938, post results... Will Germany start the fire?

this seems like some Chinese knock off /r/the_donald and DTG?

Who in their right mind thinks this EU shill will fix anything?

Why would you unironically want him to win? Do you have a fetish for being blown up?

>Why would you unironically want him to win?
Because Europe divided falls and united it wins.

Schulz has a history of reckless spending, which is exactly what the EU needs atm to stay together.

Why would you want the EU to remain in its current condition? It has become time for an evaluation of the history of it, keep what is good / working / popular with the citizens. Cut what causes all of the frustration. You might not have noticed but the EU and its recent policy aren't very welcomed by the people.

You mean it going to fall apart and you're using sarcasm?

ffs please no!

>Why would you want the EU to remain in its current condition?
I don't, I want it to grow together, I want a European army and I want it to be a big army. I want someone who is willing to spend bold sums of money on upgrading a European army.

>You might not have noticed but the EU and its recent policy aren't very welcomed by the people.
Because the EU is currently being used by Merkel and the CDU to sustain a massive German trade surplus which benefits a small group of Germans, to the detriment of most European countries.

>You mean it going to fall apart and you're using sarcasm?
If you want want the Republic of Ireland to be reunited with Northern Ireland, Schulz is your best bet.

>Migrants dont respect traitors

This

Have fun