Ireland's case

Ireland is a left wing country and has a muslim community at it's capital city.
How come the Irish don't get (pic related) in their streets? What do they do to prevent that?

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/utv/2016-08-30/almost-eight-hate-crimes-per-day-in-northern-ireland/
newstalk.com/Irish-National-Party-calls-for-temporary-ban-on-Muslims-entering-Ireland
markhumphrys.com/islam.ireland.html
islamireland.ie/
muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Ireland/The future of Islamic Ireland.php
youtube.com/watch?v=lBX3SZGd2vk
irishexaminer.com/ireland/man-threatened-to-cut-heads-off-jews-court-told-431197.html
muslimireland.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/image.jpg?w=300&h=160
muslimireland.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/000719be-642.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The muzzies here shut the fuck up. If they step put of line they know what's coming. Irish people are based as fuck so muzzies don't chimp out as much. I fucking hate mudslimes.

So even if the media side with them it still wouldn't make a difference. Mind if I ask how exactly you deal with them?

The way you treat your dog if you catch it pissing on the carpet

rub their nose in it?

They are a stupid lot, all you need to do is give them some alcohol.

You don't give them a fucking inch. Great thing about irish people is the bantz. There's a muzzie in our town who wears a towel over her head so we all call her towel head.

Civilised lynching

a bit like Corsica I believe

I'm actually an immigrant living and working in Dublin and I can definitely say, that you're welcome there as long as you behave. When you don't, you shit will be fucked up tremendously

My sides are gone. I'm glad international media didn't destroy your image despite your baseness like they did with Croatia

Ireland is 95% white

>memespeak
>cant just say racist shit with normal words
>making me greentext

too much ass, amirite? keck xD

Back in the 90's yeah. Last time I checked before finishing my undergrad over there in 2016 there was a considerable amount of third worlders. So Ireland is 85-90% white

They don't have a large enough population of them, you just wait. When Ireland's Muslim population reaches 3 or 4%, you'll see them start shit. You see it in all nations with Muslims around the 3-5% mark. UK has about 4%, France 7%, Germany 5% etc. Look at France, trouble constantly, Germany trouble constantly. UK? Some problems but massive retaliation and backlash against the Muslims, now in the process of telling them to shut the fuck up.

Just wait.

They struggled for 8 centuries against the Brits because they didn't like a monarchy leading their lives and telling them what to do (if i'm correct). They can't possibly tolerate brown men emerging from backward nations situated 1.5K+ km from their isle dictating their lives. It would be a huge embarrassment for their ancestors if that happens.

White people are projected to be a minority in Ireland by 2030, mostly because of the Asian/Chinese demographic and because Irish people just up and leave here if they can't find work and never come back.

I can hear an Imam shouting from one of those parapits from probably well over five miles away. It is like living in Iran.

What's going on with France and your elections?

itv.com/news/utv/2016-08-30/almost-eight-hate-crimes-per-day-in-northern-ireland/

Need to be more like us.

Here's a handy chart about that.

>I can hear an Imam shouting from one of those parapits from probably well over five miles away.

Where?

They are banned from doing that here.

Where the fuck are you referring to?

I'm in Dublin city. Granted I haven't heard it in a few weeks, maybe someone complained.

I remember people saying the brought immigrants to NI to tone down the tension between the Republicans and the Unionists. How did that work out?

we al call the burkas bin bags

>based af newstalk.com/Irish-National-Party-calls-for-temporary-ban-on-Muslims-entering-Ireland > >hes a atheist but his website is good markhumphrys.com/islam.ireland.html
>the infestation islamireland.ie/
>muslim website claiming islam will take over ireland muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Ireland/The future of Islamic Ireland.php

Tis fairly quare windy like la.

Of course Mudslimes do that. Irish liberal media won't post it though

youtube.com/watch?v=lBX3SZGd2vk

We have very few muzzies and they aren't all stuck in a ghetto together. Give them half a chance and we'll be dealing with this shit too.

We have a few problems if you could even call it that:
A man dressed in dark robes and carrying the Koran allegedly threatened to cut the heads off Jews, Cork District Court has heard.

irishexaminer.com/ireland/man-threatened-to-cut-heads-off-jews-court-told-431197.html

Muslim immigrants wants to cut the heads off Jews. Lel, It's like pottery.

muslimireland.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/image.jpg?w=300&h=160 muslimireland.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/000719be-642.jpg at least this one wasnt built