Well Sup Forums

Care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RCpyubRbsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rabbi Schmuli wanted me to remind you to bring your yarmulke to Temple this Friday

Palestinians are probably complaining, not Moroccans

What is this magic that you are using?

Arabs are crazy. Muslims are evil. Islam was a mistake.

The Palestinians complain that it's theirs, the Arabs side with the Palestianians.
Both sides make unreasonable claims (reee fuck off Jews, push into sea; and we want peace therefore take more of your land oh vey why do they hate us so? Also America should fight some more wars to destabilise our enemies and we will treat ISIS because we're HUMANITARIANS don't Shoah me)

So by this logic, Hitler's Germany could not have complained about French/Polish occupation of Imperial German lands when those lands only made up 10% of the land area?

War gains on both accounts, paki scum.

Mind if I live in your back yard?
I will only take a small portion of your house man.
Just kidding, I'm gonna move in anyways.
If you say anything I will cry holocaust and demand you be jailed
for anti-semetism
That's how Palestinians feel.
Palestinians are like what less than 1% of Muslims?
And they took more than 0.4% of Palestine.
Cry me a river when in the future half of germany is taken by someone else
and ethnic germans are pressured to leave.
Shill harder shekelstein you filthy disgusting jew.

I don't give a shit if Israel has a state, I just don't want to keep sending them fucking tax dollars.

Isreal should have never happened. Most of the early terrorist attacks including 9/11 happened because the arabs were pissed the US was sucking up to the Israelites.

What a load of horseshit. Most of the terrorist attacks are Muslim on Muslim. Their religion is seriously fucked. So are they.

Tough shit. They ran rampant through the world ever since that fuckhead Mohammad carked.

Even if we rolled back the entire Ottoman Empire, which had gone to shit like every Arab state, they wouldn't be happy.

They can get fucked.

A fuckload more of that map is Muslim. In fact, almost all of it is, and if it's not the mad pricks are running around with guns kidnapping schoolgirls and shooting up hospitals in protest that it's not one nation under Mohammad the geriatric pedophile warlord. Google Boko Haram, to see what a bunch of fuckwits Muslims are when they take their religion seriously.

>ethnic germans
No such thing.

Nazi

That's a lot of Africa, can someone give me a quick rundown of the arab/black relationship or spoon feed me a link/search word in the right direction?

Now look who's talking, Poles are literally mutants created by German-Slavic mixers.
Your lands belong to us, if the EU cuts the gibs you will be crying out for mother Germa to annex you.

Imagine founding a country that is such a shitty neighbor that +17 countries 'around' unanimously hate you.

This is a far point. Most of that land was stolen to begin with.

I highly doubt it's Somalians complaining.

Imagine you having big house, with 5 bedrooms and 2 garages.
Then suddenly someone bursts in your house, occupies one of bedrooms, and when you try to kick him out, starts shooting in your direction.
When you try to negotiate with him, he just keeps asserting that he had a dream in which voice said him that this bedroom is promised to him and he should live there from now on.

Now, some mentally challenged neighbor walks to you and says, "but you have 4 more bedrooms and huge house, why do you complain about man 'occupying' just one bedroom?".

Ah, so US can stop funding Israel now. That's alright, rest of the muslim world is just going to eat them alive.

And Germany is a polish invention. Remember your place.

>Palestinians

Don't exist. There are some Arabs there, though.

Fact: Muslims marry their 1st cousins, due to cultural arranged marriages.

>You have nothing to fear from a religion that will breed itself into retardation .

>arabs
>in morocco, turkey, somalia, sudan, libya, tunisia, mauritania, algeria
I don't think you know what an arab is

>implying i care as long as they are killing eachother

Honestly why wouldn't i send irealis missiles if they promise to use it on sandniggers?

I don't think you know what an Umayyad Empire is.

Well the arabs that were/are there are complaining... Why are BR's such BRainlets

>defending jews
>ever
Fuck them, they shouldn't be allowed to breath let alone own land or have a country. Hitler knew this.

So? They've been there for so long now you'd think they'd get over it but instead they want to attack them and are surprised they loose more land when that happens.

Is that why Hitler was literally going to give them isreal? Hitler knew the only way to take care of jews is relocation or killing them. The first thing he tried to do was relocate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RCpyubRbsw

Yeah but its their holy land, the whole reason your country is prostrating to Iran right now is because Israel are trying to take another one and Iran are pissed

>Is that why Hitler was literally going to give them isreal
no he wasnt you utter fuckwit, stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums

>hitler believes that jews are evil communist infiltrators who control the whole world
>"lets give them their own state"
stop being an idiot

Palestinians exist you subhuman 7-1 monkey

If Palestine doesn't exist, then how can Palestinians exist?

kikes are foreign invaders

Israel is an artificial occupation state

>hurrr

He also tried to move them to madagacar. Wow its almost like his plan wasn't to kill all jews and his real goal was to simply get them the fuck out of his country!

>go into store
>see 50 apples on a shelf
>take one without paying
>owner of the shop complains and asks you to pay for the apple or put it back
>"relax it's just one apple you still have 49 of them"

?
If you go back long enough is as Judea

Kek classic USA

Israeli kibbutzes were being built in Palestine since the twenties. At first Hitler took the Jews property and liquidated it to fund their forced emmigration it that takes a whole lot of planning and.. concentration.

I support Israel completely, just so long as every semite stays in that shitty region of the world. Arabs and Jews are more or less the same race, let them kill each other in peace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Say you have 100 dollars, then someone steals 0.40 dollar from you.

Now you're the greedy piece of shit according to the someone who stole your 0.40.

All those lands should be ruled by Christian Kings!

Crusade against the Jews and the Muslims!

>THIS
WE ARE NOT ARAPS DELETE PLS
ⵢⵄⵓⴼⵓ ⵛⵊⴷⴳⴽ ⴷⵙⴳⴻⵙⵓⵉ ⵖⴼⴻⵉⵓ ⵖⴷⴱⵔⵖ ⵖⵖⵊⴽⵖ ⵖⴷⵉⵓⴳ ⴱⴷⵉⵄⴱⴼ ⴱⴷⵉⵓ ⴱⵔⴷⵓⵉⵖ ⴷⵓⴼⵉ ⴱ ⴷⴼⵛⵓⴱⵉⴽⵊⵏ ⵉⵀⴳⵄ ⵃⵄ ⴱⵏⴼⴷ ⵄⵉⵀ ⵛⵙⵀⵊⵛ ⵖⵙ ⴷⵓⵉⴳⵔⵀⵄⵉ ⴱⵊⴼⴷⴽⵀⴱⵓⵔⵉ ⵖⵙⵃⵄⵉⵔ ⵖⵢⵙⵓ ⵄⴱⴼ ⴱⵓⵉⵊⴽⵅⴷⵖ ⵖⵄⵉⴻⵃⵖ ⴷⵄⵙⵉⵖⵀⴷⵉⴼ ⵔⵓⵉⵄⴳⴱ ⵓⵉⴽⵖⵀⴷⵙⵅⵍⴽⵛⴱ ⴳⵉⵄⴼⴷⵀⴳⵊⴱⵍⴼ ⵉⵄⵔ ⵃⵄⴼⴷ ⴱⴼⵀⵓⵉⴱ ⵖ ⵀⴼⵓⴱ ⵀⴳⵉ ⴱⴳⵉⵀⵊⴷⵍ ⴱⴼⴼⴳⵔ ⵖⵙⵀⵉⵄⵖ ⴱⴼⵉⴳⴷ

Of course a burger would defend mudslimes. There's a reason why no neighbouring arab country would take them in. They're the gypsies of the arab world

Since when was somalia a part of the umayyad empire?

> USA
> Arab land

Hes suggesting its owned by the jews

tbqh there is a lot of arguments against the state of israel, but this one is definitely the most retarded thing i have ever seen.