Why are you still a cucktholic?

Why are you still a cucktholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/amp/
newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news569.htm
ergofabulous.org/luther/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not

google.co.in/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/amp/

He won't be pope forever.

Pic related

He's not the real pope. He's a heretic.

#notmypope

Not gonna lie, former Anti-Christ supporter here. It has been hilarious watching his soul get damned and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get the Vatican archive codes.

I can honestly say this chucklefuck was the final straw that made me leave Catholicism.

Accepting Semitic religion was a mistake

I'm Roman Catholic because it is the Church Christ founded.

A better question for you op is why are you obsessionally hating on Roman Catholics arguably the single biggest component in the evolution of western civilization.

"2014 Francis reduced the penalty to a lifetime of prayer, prohibiting him from celebrating Mass in public or being near children, barring him from his diocese and ordering five years of psychotherapy."

Better that releasing him into the wild. At least they can kep him away from kids like this. Evil will always seek to destroy Christs church whether it be pedophiles or the OP.

In Australia: (at least) 1/7 priests a child molester
If you let your kids around priests unsupervised, you're rolling a dice

Why are you a bad parent?

>Why are you a bad parent?

Why is shitting on the street and abortion your hallmark of successful parenting?

You can be catholic with out recognizing the pope. There are still orthodox catholic churches.

Because there is no reason for me to care about whatever pope does except accept councils and pronounce doctrines.

give me a home where there's no pope of rome

>Orthodox Catholic Church

Yeah. That's teh full name of the Orthodox church.

I don't fucking get you guys. You believe in papal supremacy and then decide that the pope doesn't matter.

Your church is fucking awful. Papal supremacy is the dumbest decision made by any group of people ever.

>muh abortion is killing babies
How does this pic make you feel Mick?

You don't understand papal supremacy, he is not a god to be worshipped, ultramontansm is a heresy.

he is antichrist, next Pope on the other hand will be most redpilled one and makes sure we remove kebab, niggers and restory glory of christian europe.

What the other guy said and I would point out that even the Pope is subject to Heresy. I dont know why they have not excommunicated this piece of shit yet.

i think this pope is trying to kill Christianity.

Fuck this guy
Burn him on a cross
Crusades now!

Family reasons. That's about it.

Maybe I'll live long enough to see things turn around. 2000 years isn't all that long if you think about it.

Child murdering feminists have been stepping up their game lately. That picture would likely arouse them.

Is the Pope too stupid to realize you can forgive someone and keep their sanctions at the same time? Forgiveness does not necessitate a lightening of punishment, we have rules and laws for a reason, one of them being the DETERRENCE of future transgressions, you completely eliminate this if you choose to lift punishments upon forgiveness because now potential pedophile fucks will see that they can abuse the Pope's mercy to escape punishment and will be further motivated to commit these acts in the future.

The blood of literal children is on the Pope's hands for this, this man is disgustingly idiotic.

I'm not

>too stupid
>idiotic
Literally how is it possible to give the roman church that much benefit of a doubt?

>be Catholic
>72 virgins drop the bomb on you day in, day out

MUST READ:THE SOROS-PAPAL CONSPIRACY: PUSHING THE U.S. TO ACCEPT THE NEW WORLD ORDER newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news569.htm

We should have burned them all

know your history fag. Orthodox or gtfo

this

Because the fedora is too small

they sure did a terrible fucking job because all it did was legitimatize the cuck church to everyone who isn't a spic or gated community christcuck

Cucktholic = low test
Evangelical Lutheranism = high test

That pic... the only thing that I can think is someone's opinion who can be completely disregarded.

Is Luther our guy?

yes.

>I am entirely of the opinion that the papacy is the Antichrist. But if anyone wants to add the Turk, then the Pope is the spirit of the Antichrist, and the Turk is the flesh of the Antichrist. They help each other in their murderous work. The latter slaughters bodily and by the sword, the former spiritually and by doctrine.

lmfao

i don't see why the Catholic Church requires priests to be celibate. I mean even Jesus wasn't celibate. If they weren't celibate they wouldn't be raping kids.

>tfw with each passing day the Cathocuck church is turning into the shittiest Church on earth

I don't think if you combined all the shittiness of the Borgia, the Lutherans and of the Fanar Greek Church you would get something even remotely as bad as the current Cathocuck church.

He could have just wrote that he's autistic

kek, guy was awesome.

To ensure their heritance falls to the church. Seriously initially they were allowed to marry and have kids if they wrote over their belongings to the church.

guy was a proper legend

ergofabulous.org/luther/

They picked this pope to keep the Merkel's of EU from destroying the Church. They'd go after their finances, they'd claim the church was homophobic and radical.

Its a PR pope

I'm not