> German sailor gets taken hostage by Abu Sayyaf 3-4 months ago
> demand 9mio € ransom
> nobody pays
> lower demand to 450k €
> nobody pays
> alright, we're gonna kill him TODAY
> flips start with airstrikes
> flips about to send in ground troops RIGHT NOW

Any flip on here who can comment on this situation? Our media went silent on it.

Why do white people keep going anywhere near that Islamic shithole

Also our army doesn't give a shit about hostages. The german might as well be dead already

> HAPPENNNING
sorry bout that

Also curious about what was going on behind the scenes... did your government forbid us to pay ransom or did ours refuse that by itself? I mean, we have the stance to never cooperate with terrorists and/or hostage takers, but in the past at least we sent in special forces to resolve that kind of shit...

>Why do white people keep going anywhere near that Islamic shithole
because we're white. we go wherever there's profit in the wind

Agree, it's his own fault. What I wanted to know is if you got any updates, I mean it's happening right in front of your nose. Any word from your local media?

He was probably dealing drugs and Duterte found out and sent the military in to kill him.

In that case he could have done that months ago. And if they weren't going to negotiate anyways (which is fine, don't give money to terrorists), why wait until the last second?

And if they got this area known to be infested by islamic terrorists, why haven't they bombed the whole area into oblivion long ago in the first place?

Tourists just need to stop going way too down south to be honest.

Also, being a separatist these days is pretty much like getting stuck between a rock and a hard place.

So what's up? Why do you tolerate that part of your country to be in this state? Buy some napalm and resolve the situation. Duterte is badass enough from all it seems.

Muslims are pretty much getting uppity because of the recent exposé that Duts ordered retaliatory strikes on mosques when muslims bombed a cathedral during '93.

Why southern Mindanao has been some sort of a wild west is because they resent what they see as Catholic rule (manila) over them.

Also, weak political will to quell the decades long conflict. Erap was a retard and a half but we almost pulverized them during his all out war

Duterte mad Davao a safe city. It's incredible. I still don't really trust him.

Mudslimes get uppity about anything if you let them. And you're still a catholic stronghold, which I like very much. German/Polish family roots here, hardcore catholics as well. My brother married into a Polish/Philippino family so I got to know you guys better (we have a pretty huge flip diaspora here, and those guys are all brotier).

Can you purge Indonesia already, thanks.

There's always those retarded people who have to go into countries that aren't safe. Even though our foreign ministry advises against it.

It's a good thing they are punished for this idiocy even when they survive. Because if they are freed, they are flown out on military air planes and are billed with the costs. In contrast to air line seats a military flight costs several 10,000s of Euros.

>Because if they are freed, they are flown out on military air planes and are billed with the costs.
Didn't know that, good to hear.

>lower demand to 450k €
lmao
>Germany's government expects to spend around 93.6 billion euros by the end of 2020 on refugees.
but they can't afford 450k to save one of their own

those are the jews, and jews are not white

Well, at least that's what I read about a dozen or so hostages that were freed in South America. They split the bill for the flight and everybody had to pay around 15.000 Euros. Of course no insurance pays for that.

Well... first, we're known to refuse negotiating with terrorists (at least not directly, see former hostage situations). Second, I'm pretty sure even if we would have been willing to pay, the Philippino gubment would have denied that.

>flips
What's this ? German special forces or something ?

how do you guess will the money be used? do you think these terrorists will built schools n shieet?

Flips = Filopinos

Yup. Boots on the ground nao.

the problem is the Catholic church here is as cucked as Pope Francis its conservatism is questionable and they defend flip dindus.
they should never give money to terrorists, if they do the terrorists will spend it to buy guns and speedboats to kidnap more idiot foreigners who goes to the muslim infested region.

some of the ''refugees'' will probably buy AKs and grenades with those 93 billions.
it's the same shit ;^)

>as cucked as Pope Francis its conservatism is questionable and they defend flip dindus
That's a shame to hear. Guess we need a new pope as soon as possible.

Good luck getting those in Germany.

Oh yeah, fuck pope cucksis. My mom and her family are all quite religious and moderate natsoc at the same time, they'd gas that cunt alongside the niggers he loves so much.

>List of grenade attacks in Sweden.pdf
>Another weapons stache found under French mosque.exe

Same here, my friend. Same here.

Yeah well it's possible to smuggle everything into any country, especially when it has coasts. At least you can't get them "easily".