Redpills on the Jews

ITT, We expose (((their))) lies, one lie at a time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=0RCpyubRbsw
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtube.com/watch?v=JlVZlNLXkCQ
luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just boys being boys.

wtf faggot ?

Oy vey goyim. I wouldn't lie.

what the actual fuck is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

from where is this?

>it was real in my mind

hot

>fem/beast
>loli
>the girl's face

W E W

related to your pic

Have you ever notice how almost every war benefits the kikes?
They convince us that its a "necessary evil"
Is it?
Look at Europe, it took two greater wars to break their spirits and make them into the cucks they are today
That's just one example,im no hippy, but war is the sword Jews use to smite us

they are a cancer on this earth

Literally, the jews have a debt of 6 million deaths by fire.
They fucking owe us.
Get the gold, cash, jew els, get the organs.
They owe us!
9/11
USS Liberty
Note to jews: your god lucifer has sold you out, you owe.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RCpyubRbsw

That Ronit Lentin can get a piece of me...

Contrabootin

Wtf user

>tfw getting redpilled a bit too hard and finding out there is actual reason to hate de joos beyond Sup Forums shilling memes

have mercy on me cunts i've only been here 3 months

What piece, your foreskin?

No time to waste

When you get redpilled so hard about jews you find out hitler was right and can't have any social relations irl so you browse Sup Forums to be with your people :(

MUH 6 GORILLION

a shoop

(((they)))'re onto me, I better bail out
Godspeed OP

this. if anyone finds all this truth on my drive I'm probably going to get stoned

MOAR.

ITT: Shitskins sitting in Molenbeek and their compatriots back home roleplaying as white nationalists.

Good!

fuck all those islamic countries, except Lebanon.

And someone has to stop the final islamization of Lebanon, so it might as well be Israel

the more I read about djooz, the more I become convinced that they genuinely are against us and that all the "legends" are true. They are an evil, but an unnecessary one.

I wonder what'll happen once knowledge of these facts reach the mainstream and people can finally speak about it.

This quote from Israel Cohen can also be found in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957.

Link below. It starts on page 8559, in the 1st column, 3rd paragraph down.

www.archive.org/stream/congressionalrec103dunit#page/n25/mode/2up

Fuck that, we're taking the entire Arabian peninsula

>once knowledge of these facts reach the mainstream

the kikes control the media so these will never get into the mainstream unless someone like trump rips them up.

besides normies, both libs and conservatives, don't want to accept the facts because it goes against (((their reality)))

Seriously pokeball, where is this from?

The Jewish Problem
by Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

>I wonder what'll happen once knowledge of these facts reach the mainstream and people can finally speak about it.

The same thing you dumb goys do every time, but this time you can deport to Israel

Honestly, as much as I dislike the history behind Israel's inception, I would much rather have an expansive Jewish oil state than the Ibn Saud family forever.

Ken O'Keefe Unveils The Truth About Adolf Hitler

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw

This. Nothing more cucked than Europeans getting "red pilled" about Jews by sand niggers.

Literally "we din du nuffin, Look over there!"

"LOOK HOW HE RECOILS!"

youtube.com/watch?v=JlVZlNLXkCQ

Lol how does it feel that your people have caused so much suffering and chaos and we can't even talk about it

This is why I am scared if people start finding out about it.

Whites are way more pissed off about multicultralism than people know.

I look Russian and most whites don't know about the "jews aren't white thing/long nose etc.," so they think I am just italian or Greek

Some Jews just fear the day when they find out about Jews having such a role in multicultralism for selfish and Jewish supremacist reasons.

You do know that the holocaust is a fact right?

respect. shitpost on brother, and lead the unwashed towards the truth

Detailed Timeline: History of the Jewish War Against the World

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html

The media aren't eternal, and internet helps relay the truth. That's my question : now that it is fairly documented that djooz are a plague to the civilized world, how will this affect the way we see and do things ?

>same thing you dumb goys do every time
and what's that ? Ask you to leave because it's simply impossible to live with you and your poisonous desert mentality around ? Probably. Hopefully. Kikes have a country now, they can spread their snek venom among themselves.

You do not need to make laws to protect history, unless you're trying to protect a lie.

>Don't worry about Habeeb raping your sister or Achmed shooting up the train station it's those Jews who are to blame.
>Thank you based Achmed for teaching us kuffar the truth