>the two guards got fired
>the two guards got charged with kidnapping
>national outrage against the (((law)))
>national support for the guards
>thousands of facebook pages moking the roma whores
>thousands of facebook memes damaging "lidl" reputation for firing the guards
>the company is losing their face, money and clients
>far right parties are moking the roma whores and laughing at them

This timeline has been confirmed best timeline once again.
Generation Z has been confirmed the best generation again.

You can't even imagine how racist and fascists are the comments of the facebok pages, there are thousands of gen Z praising fascism and redpilling the mass.

Enjoy the video.
youtu.be/8POpMb518Y0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hPxGmTGarM
ilsussidiario.net/mobile/Cronaca/2017/2/24/ROM-IN-GABBIA-Video-Lidl-due-zingare-rinchiuse-e-dileggiate-dai-dipendenti-del-discount/750376/
youtu.be/8POpMb518Y0
youtu.be/HxaENc5Iuwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

Well done to those two Italian lads.

Ferrari would be proud. I hope they gain fame, and a better jobs for their defense of the nation.

Striking resemblance! Many such cases!

did the kidnapping charges stick?

>fire security guards for doing exactly what they were hired to do
Fucking horseshit.

Italy, saviour of the white race

AMEN

Looked a wee bit older than a kit to me tbhfm

ok so two nazis lock up two persons in some cage and local shitlords thinks its ok. i dont even...

Wat?

youtube.com/watch?v=1hPxGmTGarM

AVE

Kek, based italy.

I remember when I visited they were playing some sort of football game, but in a cage, fighting each other.

>Roma whores

Like... the company that supplies Tomato products to Italian restaurants??? That video was interesting but I'm still confused.

Literally this. They contained the situation and the people trying to steal PERFECTLY and they get fired. At least the shitty company is losing everything. Good.

You know that didn't end to well for you guys last time right?

nice!

Were these maybe literal whores from Rome??

>he thinks this is bantz

kill yourself

We not gonna stop them now, we are pretty much fascists country nowdays.

ilsussidiario.net/mobile/Cronaca/2017/2/24/ROM-IN-GABBIA-Video-Lidl-due-zingare-rinchiuse-e-dileggiate-dai-dipendenti-del-discount/750376/

Only italian source sorry. Basically italian people are threatening the supermarket of boycotting their product if the two guards get fired for real. They also interviewed the two roma whores and people from the streets yelled during the interview "whores" and "they are cancer", "they steal from the supermarkets and from our houses", "deport them", "get out of our country".

How about you just fucking answer my questions before getting your panties in a twist!!

What were they saying in the video?

because it sounds like they were mocking her. if they just locked her up and called the police it'd be fine, but they mock her and upload the video online?

Can you show facebook posts?

What's wrong with Roma whores anyway? They are an easy fuck

Think I got 2 or 3 pregnant by now, good thing I never give my read name/location

>Mainstream facebook pages are mass-producing memes mocking the two gyppos
Best timeline

0/10 if serious

"You see? You can't enter the limited area of lidl. *laughs*"

'You can't enter this part of lidl'

>>>/oven/

wait, so she entered that area on her own and they just locked her in?

if so that's pretty hilarious

do you think gypsies and jews were ever gassed in the same chambers together?

>that area
Are you still traumatized from your free train ride to the oven camps?

now THAT is some [screams in gypsy] right there.

benne!

Some comments from the youtube videos:
"Roma, blacks, moralists and gays should die"
"This video made me laugh so hard"
"Fuck off comunists you ruined italy"
"The press is lying about this case trying to make it appear like a case of racism"
"We need a new era of fascism"
"They should fuck off to their country"
Guy with the che guevara image: "hahaha this is so funny, fucking gyppies should get the fuck out of italy"
"Fucking press, fucking comunists and fucking jews"

NON SI PUO' ENTRARE NELL'ANGOLO ROTTURE DELLA LIDL

kek if only we could put all the israelis in one board to stop them fucking up the other boards

Sounds like romas are entertaining people

Yes Shmuel, it is hilarious. Even when she's inside, tge only thing she does is scream like a butchered pig, and probably throw curses or smth. Let's just say gypsies aren't exactly renowned for their smarts.

That dude just can't handle the bantz lad. Like you, I too am trying to understand all the buzz about tomatoes? Why they don't like roma tomato?

I look forward to post war italy and the new vespas.

Kek litterally this

Italy, you beautiful bastards, i wanted a country to visit for a holiday.

im coming over there to spend my hard earned money! and eat some good pizza goddammit!!

Pls come to Umbria. It's a butifel place and only marginally affected by the nearby earthquake.

>gyppos
>people

What the fuck is it with Europe and having such backwards enforcement of their laws?

>someone tries to mug you and you defend yourself
>you get charged with assault

>someone steals from your store and you apprehend them
>you get charged with kidnapping

Just avoid big cities, especially bologna, the comunist colony in italy, and you'll be fine.

Laws here are quite shite, and females get special treatment, like male security guards lose their jobs and can be arrested for searching a female, but not a male

First off stop calling them roma,you're making fun of both our cultures
Also,Gipsies are just like the jews,when you call them out for being thieves they will lose their shit

gypsies.

this is what happens when you sniff too many farts and think that enlightenment=apathy

To be fair a lot of the controversies surrounding those laws are because of unclear cases or simply because they are investigating the facts so you are accused of wrongdoings but the charges are dropped eventually
You can defend yourself even with lethal force if necessary, usually the controversies are because people shot the thieves in the back while they are running away
You can also make a citizen's arrest, in this case there is a controversy because people are saying that the two guys didn't call the police immediately or didn't call it at all and just made a video mocking them instead

>ID: iJeez

found your new Youtuber alias

If you had to give an honest percentage, what percent of the population supports the guards, and what percent supports the Roma whore?

This picture is beautiful, do you have more?

is this good enough?

i don't know how much of the total population of Italy is found in Bologna, but if we go for a symbolic "10%" i'd say: 90% guards - 10% gypsies

Even leftists hate gypsies here, probably more than 90% support the guards (they aren't actually guards, they work in the magazine or something)

purtroppo no

See 85% of italians hate gyppies and when they kidnapped an italian kid multiple gypsy shanty-towns have been put on fire in the whole country as response, while police began to dismantle most of them.

Nice. Fuck thieving gypsies and fuck bleeding heart faggots that support them.
Good for you lads, Italia Invicta.

that should be a t-shirt.
Small lidl logo upper left side of t-shirt, You can't enter this part of lidl under the logo

Are they called Roma / Rom because they originate from Romania or does Roma just essentially mean gypsies in Italian?

They are generally from romania, I fucked up with the translation, it should've been gypsies, but in Italian we confuse and hate both groups of people so it doesn't really change much for us.

There is literally nothing wrong with shooting a thief in the back while they are running away, prove me wrong.

I agree but it's pretty hard to argue that it's self defense at that point, maybe the thief is running away with your stuff and you want it back, should be justified in that case

Fuck I'm glad we don't have gypsies over here.... that being said that old bird screeching like a caged animal was fucking hilarious.
I hope all works out for the two lads that locked them in.

Thank for you updating us on this unfolding event, Ital-user.

we might be the prototype meme country

90-95% of Italians are racists

We call them "Rom"

Based Italy. Makes me proud to be the successor to your empire

Based spaghetti guards. Gypsies are hated everywhere

>youtu.be/8POpMb518Y0
Jesus christ that was hilarious, I wish I understood Italian :^) you boys are truly our greatest ally.

wtf I love Italy now

>Even leftists hate gypsies here

I have noticed this in so many european countries.

Like they don't outright hate gypsies, but they don't give a shit about them.

The only ones who cares about them here in Norway is the different churches. Out of principle I guess.

This was a nice biscuit with my coffee, thanks user.

What the fuck was that thing

AbsolutelyDisgusting.webm

You brought more Roma into the world with your miscongeniation

Cops don't like anyone infringing on their monopoly on violence.

It makes sense I guess. As soon as you let people do that, it will all go to shit sooner or later. Some nations police forces are stricter than others when it comes to monopoly on violence.

It's probably because of their roaming lifestyle.

That's fucking hilarious. Do they screech like that often when they are in distress? Gypsy stories are so funny.

Hi shill

So this is the popular meme now in Italy? Found this vid, pretty fun. Roma whores now famous!
youtu.be/HxaENc5Iuwo

they always screech like that when they're found out, if only Salveenee would cut the bullshit and go full killdozer on their camps

BASED WOGS

10/10

LEGA NORD
E
G
A

N
O
R
D

i am proud to be part of generation Z, it's like i'm covert or something, i've basically redpilled my entire class already.

I've been staring at those pictures for like 3 minutes straight now while listening to Initial D Gas Gas Gas

Music to my ears
Right wing fever is spreading across Europe

Italians have always hated gipsies it's not on the rise and it's not for political reasons.

ROMA VICTOR!

this is beautiful, if italie turns into an impenetrable hivemind this timeline i will be very happy.