youtube.com/watch?v=7YGrIvYAsOA

sverige

and you guys are destroying this

this

mm, hei

Have some more Jussi Björling
youtube.com/watch?v=qc-oba0Hvvs

is this the swedish burka?

The media are desperately trying to say Sweden is PERFECTLY FINE NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG because if people start looking into it they will be shocked and disgusted about the endless stream of insanity that comes out that country. We're desensitised because we've read about this shit for years but now its finally gotten to the point Swedes dirty secrets are spilling over into popular consciousness and leftist media are freaking out

I hope Sweden can help itself, they don't deserve to go out like this

No it's in Norway

you have to go back

Sweden hadn't learned to be multicultural yet.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Sydney, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Spectre studied philosophy at Columbia University and New York University, and earned a Ph.D in philosophy. She married Rabbi Philip Spectre and the couple moved to Ashkelon in Israel, where she appeared at Achva College. They moved to Jerusalem in 1982, where she worked at the Hebrew University.

In 1999 she came to Sweden and Stockholm, where her husband was a rabbi in Stockholm synagogue. Two years later she founded Paideia - the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden. She has since trained several hundred people in the leadership of the Jewish cultural renewal in Europe.

In 2010, she highlighted in an interview Jews' role in promoting multiculturalism in Europe.

Go to bed

you got jewed

I have seen - literally! - the exact same answer yesterday with a british flag. What's happening? ...

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pasta&defid=7107856

we wuz norwegian leprechauns

Gods.. I hate Jews
my grandfather hated them too

So you are saying this portuguese guy is a liar and and idiot? thanks.

Moder Svea,
Moder Svea,
Sover du?
Sover du?
Hör du inte klockan?
Hör du inte klockan?
Ding ding dong
Ding ding dong.

Try again shill. At least, try something original instead of this copy-pasta.