m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcK26_mYD4Q
youtu.be/Dm3YrTk7qTY
youtube.com/watch?v=uKLkJJ3ftIw&index=2&list=LLWrYFF5dfI78KHzL8L3MTYA
youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

PRAISE KEK
TRUMP CURSE

Numberfags might want to watch this decode of a plan to assassinate Trump. Fagmasons are bound to operate with numbers, if we expose their plans they have to go back to the drawingboard.
jewtube.com/watch?v=33OaR-7Zr94
jewtube.com/watch?v=t4Im7YqZJiU
Friday 9/22

Shout-out to the based user who made this last thread. Quality Spice posting m8

BLACKED

What would we be like now if we didn't get involved in petty inbred Yuropoor fighting such as the world wars?

JUST

AWOOVEMENT!

Oh no, that sucks

Forward for great victory! Let us sow the seeds of our enemies destruction!

If Trump deports all illegals
How much more white will the US become?

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

Today is the Lord's day! Remember to pray for Trump! Here's some OC I remixed from a tumblr faggot

I don't blame him for not going.
They completely shat on this man for years.

He has better things to do anyway.

>You spent all my money that I donated fruitlessly to Clinton!
>How am I supposed to afford a mansion in a white Canadian suburb now?

2%.

Are you ready for today's virtue signaling, goys?

This happened last night anons:

We're at 63% and there's more illegals here than there are Austraians so I say maybe 80%?

It'll probably be something like 5%, but even then, slowing the browning of our country is invaluable.

>Trump isn't going to suck us off
>W.w....we're going to have fun without him then
Jesus, this is desperation at it's finest. Trump doesn't need them at all, he should just keep doing rallies and talking directly to the people.

kys namefags

AWOO~

AWOOOOOO

>tfw you realize Trump really is a complete idiot and you helped make him the President

The WHCD has been a rotten institution forever. It's an excuse for reporters and celebrities and politicians to take pictures and ruin the country.

The only good it ever did was make Trump run for President.

Amen! I'm not even Orthodox but have some Orthodx chants m.youtube.com/watch?v=-BpBgU-gUMA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcK26_mYD4Q
I wish I knew what they were saving.

Oh shit what are we going to do, we can't take away this kid's PBS!!

Send AJ next year

DEUS VULT
>Purge the Gauls and the Franks of the degenerates!

wtf I trust kids to make informed political decisions now

Didn't Honest Abe have a disease that would have killed him even if he didn't get assassinated?

What an insufferable cock gobbler, I hope dies of AIDS soon

Here is my guess:

1) as proved by Meryl Streep and Joy Villa preaching to the choir doesn't sell, even if all the media is "oh! she's so brave" while being a contrarian and a rebel sells big even if all the media blacks out or downplay
2) as proven by Nicole Kidman, Vince Vaughn, Mattew McConahg-whatshisname not all artists are leftist retards. Some just want to get back to be actors instead of political pawns

1 + 2 says it is very likely that the hapenning of this oscar ceremony will end up being Pro Trump instead of anti Trump.

THIS. Send Alex Jones to keynote the WHCD PLEASE MR PRESIDENT! Can we tweet this to Trump to, if nothing else, troll the MSM into hysteric paranoia?

I'm ready for my Nord gal to win her Oscar and see her movie BTFO all the negro flicks.

Don't kid yourself, the oscar will go to an African American women who openly wishes for Trump to be assassinated.

Ya. It's really to bad too. He wanted to ship the ex-slaves to South America.

Anyways it's the newest narrative they're pushing for this cycle.

I just worked out

You should to

Kek like pottery

Good. We can send her to the Big House if she does.

I'm Greek Orthodox and missed Church today, I will listen to this. Thanks.

>tfw no Orthodox clergy awoo

I want to see Alex roast Trump

Psychatrists are fucking cunts.

Reminder that /ourguy/ is nominated for Best Film and Best Director

I don't think it will turn out to be pro-Trump, but I don't think there will be a lot of anti-Trump screeching either. I mostly agree with your points, but it's probably going to be either neutral or slightly anti-Trump.

Lel let her, calling for a presidential assassination is illegal. Pretty sure its a federal crime at that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-BpBgU-gUMA

Holy God, Holy [and] Mighty, Holy [and] Immortal, have mercy on us.
Holy God, Holy [and] Mighty, Holy [and] Immortal, Have mercy on us.
Holy God, Holy [and] Mighty, Holy [and] Immortal, Have mercy on us.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, both now and ever and to the ages of ages. Amen.
Holy and Immortal, have mercy on us.
Holy God, Holy and Mighty, Holy and Immortal, Have mercy on us.

Ágios o Theos. (Holy God)
Sanctus Deus.
Ágios íschyros. (Holy Strong One)
Sanctus fortis.
Ágios athánatos, eléison imas. (Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us)

You have to pay debnts

You can diagnose whoever you want however you want no one cares.

Especially since it's not science and subjective.

It's so nice to see the people preaching acceptance for mentally disabled people attacking someone for maybe being mentally disabled

they better give both to him. jews fear the mel.

That won't happen, Oscars are already so white.

youtu.be/Dm3YrTk7qTY

I thought he wanted to send them back to Africa but Albert Pike wanted to apply bullet to head.
I thought Germany was a mostly Catholic, Protestant, and Islamic country.

Not gonna lie, I started to support Trump in January 2016 and voted for him in November because of the whole wall thing.. but I've been waiting for the wall for over 1 month now and it's still not built. NOTHING about the wall has been done so far.

I'm about to say fuck you Trump and join the democrats again.

As if anybody wants to watch a room of pedophiles and drug addicts blow smoke up there arses for 3 hours. The Oscars don't matter anymore, they have totally devalued themselves before the God of diversity, could you honest list off the major winners from the last 5 years?

She won the SAG and the movie itself is about Hollywood, it's win is guaranteed.

But they are building a pre-wall now?

you're right, and we can't let him get the nuclear codes either

Thank you, my man.

My only question is why he hasn't defunded PBS yet

He signed an EO that directs the agencies to plan and build it.

He doesn't need a vote because of the 2006 Fence Act which, and that's the funny part, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Schumer all voted for (and it just says physical barrier, not fence in the text so he can build a wall)

>I thought Germany was a mostly Catholic, Protestant, and Islamic country.

the Greek community in Germany used to be bigger in the sixties and seventies, many guest workers, like my grandparents/parents returned to Greece at one point. Now with the financial crisis some young Greeks came here to try their luck. But, not many Greeks in Germany overall.

I remember the screeching for Leo not winning any Oscar and I remember being pissed when he finally won

Much like when (IIRC) Halley Berry won her Oscar this year will be a total fix for blacks to win.

Then it was because it was something like 80 years after they snubbed a black actress for best actress and giving it to Haley was a way to atone for that.

This years it is because last years "#oscarsowhite" stunt pulled by that wife of Will Smith. My guess is that this year will be some kind of first for blacks, like

> the most Oscars won by blacks

Or

> the first year no white won a major award (actors / directors / film)

Anybody else watching Democrats tear themselves apart over the recent DNC chair pick?

Leo won something for...something I dunno I havent gone to see a movie in years but I remember that being a thing

PBS has quality programms that teach us why Alexander the Great isn't really great

Feels good.

Stronger Together.

He's right. We should defund PBS anyway.

My father, God almighty who is in heaven, deliver our brother Emperor Trump from those who would seek to ensnare him. Rise up and defend him O'Lord, brandish spear and buckler and arise to his aid. May he be found favorable in Your Holy grace for the rest of his days. Amen.

Gott schütze Kaiser Trump!

He's not very good. He can whisper or scream and not much more.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKLkJJ3ftIw&index=2&list=LLWrYFF5dfI78KHzL8L3MTYA

If they werent found dead somebody fucked up

>dies of AIDS soon
AIDS is too slow, especially with the medicine this profligate can afford. I would rather watch a Periscope of you lashing him to a cross, mon ami. Perhaps the guillotine will be more appropriate? I leave the method to you, just make it public.

Yes. Trump got started on it himself the other day.

This might make you cry

youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY

Wtf I thought all illegals were cute girls?

Why is drumpf allowing them to flee.
He said he would deport 30 million illegals.

At this point we need two walls, maned by heavy machine guns and landmines.

Thanks for informing me about that. Is a core tenant of Greek Orthodoxy living a life of denbts, refusing to pay them, or never being able to pay them. In all seriousness I would like to know more about it.

How is it going there? I watched Twitter and Reddit for a couple of hours after the election, but I thought they would calm down by now.

Nothing surprising coming from a Finn. You guys love living in the dark.

He's 70 years old and yet working on such a exerting job by himself? What a man!

What's wrong with their pick?

I would rather throw him in a pit full of horny senegalese tirailleurs

>man confuses Apple laptop for m14