Thoughts on the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/opinion-trade-grows-without-the-us/
investopedia.com/articles/investing/022415/worlds-top-10-economies.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=UlR4Z4AZ1ho
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/12/switzerland-votes-immigrants-citizenship-rights-islamophobia
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38947518
swissinfo.ch/eng/vote-february-12_swiss-make-fourth-bid-to-ease-citizenship-procedure/42939040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany is going to rpe Britbongs since almost half of british trade is directed o EU and only 5% of EU trade is directed to the UK.

EU will form an army and eventually this will happen politico.eu/article/opinion-trade-grows-without-the-us/

>Polish take British jobs
>Brits vote to leave EU
>EU collapses
>EU can longer give Poles gibmedats
>Poles commit mass suicide

post yfw when

Poland is rightfull Russian clay.

Meanwhile in reality...

Our economy is about to overtake thiers

haha wtf the fuck lads

last and best hope for Europe.

A pain in the ass for USA Russia china.

EU more like JewU am I right?

i love this

>meme is reality

Ok, this was ans still is reality.

Ausfelian education at its best.

Without England EU still is more powerful then commonwealth combined.

>june 24th, january
and we literally haven't even left yet
you're leftist scaremongering won't work

ahhh delusion at its bets.

EU still outnumbers USA and England together, still outproduces both, is still more wealthy.

ahahhaah desperation.

Who lad have fun with your isolation.

Great idea, shit execution.

Never let Germans run stuff or do imperialism. Ever.

Merkel's refugees are the ones that caused the Brexit - strike one.
Merkel's refugees are the ones that will get Wilders elected - strike two.
Merkel's refugees are the ones that will get Marine LePen into office - strike three.
And when Greece needs more money in summer (as they always will), three countries will have left the EU and the EU will break apart.

Thanks a lot, Merkel.

>EU still outnumbers USA and England together

False Hans, thanks to your shit we now fall below the US alone.

Be sure to vote for Merkel or Schulz so the death can go on by your free will!

never let anglos in to the EU.

Soon you get all kicket out. You gota go back.

450 million dumb nigger. thats the eu.

England and USA dont come even close.

And you will still vote for her. And if you don't you'll vote for the second biggest fan of refugees, Schulz.

Why haven't you chimped out yet?

Who the fuck cares about number of people.

Sides, at least 100 of those million won't be slaves to your shit in a couple of years.

I won't vote for Schulz nor Merkel.

But you're probably right about 70% of Germany.

nice idea poorly executed

also too many stupid ideas

see: Euro

the pole arrives like clockwork jej

EU was based on lies from the very start. At the end of WW2 peace was kept by the deadlock between NATO and the Warsaw Pact. Forced unification was not longer going to assure peace in Europe when the world had moved on.

So why haven't you started murdering those 70%? They're murdering you. And some 350 million innocents along with you.

It gets only better

Anglos are the ones that caused the refugee crisis.
Anglos are the ones flooding EU with shit skinns.
Anglos are the ones who want to keep the EU and Russia separated.
Anglos are the ones causing all the wars.
Anglos are the ones trying desperately to destabilizing the EU.

Thanks a lot for your anglo incompetence.

EU grows stronger by the second.

War is no longer a fight between armies, stupid britbong. The EU is there 10% to stop regular warfare, 90% to stop economic warfare and rivalry. You do realize if it suddenly collapsed with no replacement, we'd all be fucked? Imagine everyone dumping into each other's economies, trade barriers being put up fucking everywhere. It's scarier than some kraut and some baguette going to beat each other with sticks.

Good Idea inlcluding the Euro. It will be a tremendous success. And an empire of unrivaled strength will rise out of it within one century.

This explains the blatant Martin Schulz thread in recent days. You guys aren't very good at this, are you?

investopedia.com/articles/investing/022415/worlds-top-10-economies.asp

Keep trying polack

good idea,bad execution

polish like the EU because they want to clean poo in all schengen zone areas

It's the best thing that could have happened after WW2 for the european states to remain relevant.
Shills and amerifats/britbongs will disagree tho.

>(((DB))) can just like print more money haha! Enjoy your trade deals with the rest of the world while we let Serbia, Andorra and Turkey in as an excuse to print even more money! Haha stay mad rest of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=UlR4Z4AZ1ho

You can listen to that while it all crashes down around you. As a matter of fact Status Quo are pretty apt where (((you))) are concerned. They just played the same 3 chords for the last 60 years and named the song something else. (((You))) generally apply the same rules you always use and give it a new name. Funnily enough it's never "real (((Communism)))" though.

Truth is it all worked fine until (((they))), like with everything they touch, exploited it for their own gain and absolutely destroyed it.
You will never convince me that (((they))) aren't the reason we can't have nice things. Never.

>posting outdated data from some shitty wiki page

Is this all Brits were left with?

Needs to be spilt up into a Germanic Union and a no-fiscal-responsibility-union

Why can the Kraut never take responsibility for his own actions?

t. Pierre Shekelstein

Hans spreading pro-german propaganda, what's new eh?

Updated February 8, 2017 — 7:33 PM EST

Keep trying polski

mimimi posting fake news after all the real news showed the truth with witch you cant coope.

I bet you cry your self in to sleep.

like i said nice idea poor execution

it doesnt help that the people who run the EU are mostly insufferable faggots babbling in eight different languages

If you think the Tories will allow the law protecting workers to remain once they become optional, you're in for a shock. The whole point of "taking back control" and the Leave campaign's backing by billionaires like Rothermere and Murdoch and populist politicians was deregulation, so the protections for workers, consumers, the environment that were afforded by the EU could be removed. A shame the worse off and forgotten parts of the country have been conned and duped like this into voting for something against their interests.

The well known champion of the working man and Leave campaigner, Jacob Rees-Mogg has said more than once that the safety standards currently employed in India will be sufficient for the UK post-Brexit.

It's rather ironic. The main reason Brexit arguments were accepted, even though a moments thought showed most of them to be fallacious, was for years governments and the media manipulating public sentiment about the EU by publishing lies about it for decades, using the EU as a whipping boy for every terrible decisions made solely by our government.

>Supermarkets chose to stock perfect fruit - blame Europe.
>Government fails to support industry - blame Europe
>Purposefully under-fund the NHS to pave the way for privatisation - blame Europe
>Purposefully reduce houses built while demand grows - blame Europe
>Lots of Indians, Pakistanis and brown people on the streets - blame Europe

The Tories have lots of money to spend on excellent PR. They're extremely good at not being the scapegoat. Nobody even blames them for most of the stuff they're directly responsible for. The electorate are thick as fuck and the Tories play them perfectly. They were somehow able to blame an international recession on 'Reckless Labour spending' and use this as a springboard for welfare cuts which have always been their agenda.

I bet by some Brit

this has nothing with schultz spamming to do its just simpel facts that every can see.

This also explains why all the right wing party ´s grow like shit in east Europe and increase tensions with Russia.

Cant be that Europe becomes energy independent and starts buying oil and gas for euros and not petro dollars.

Fucking anglo cucks property of the saudis and jews.

Dead.

Too many debt ridden shitholes. If it isn't Greece that kills it, it will be Spain or Poortugal or Italy.

english hate the EU because they are a member and not a ruler.

Well get fuckt anglo no your cuckt by the americans.

Reminder that you started and lost two world wars over jealousy of Anglos lmao

Germany has never won a war. What a bunch of betas

stfu kraut, stop ruining Europe every few decades you cunts

Can the EU ever recover from this smugness?

Nah, we just umderstand that with world where Chinks fight Burgers we need to form an alliance, a big one.

you can still have that without the EU

>tfw using my OC I made on Brexit day

2 world wars and 1 world cup. Doo dah doo dah

>Can the EU ever recover from this smugness?

Recovery completed :^)

so lets have an alliance you mongoloid, why do we also need an autistic single currency, a common travel area, a human rights charter etc? why not just have an alliance you dumb shit, instead of having this massive retarded political project dreamt up by fantasists?

Proof?

>The last time Krauts tried to challenge Judeo-Anglo hegemony

Get fucked you Russian rape babies

if Germany never won a war how came that German´s is number 1?

How comes it that Germans united?
How comes that Germans shit on you every day?

ahahahahahahahah sunshine we won big time and you sit in your shit.

Doo dah doo dah

How did "winning" WW2 work out for you? :^)

>how come German's is number 1

USA shat money all over West Germany
USSR shat money all over East Germany

As property and not as member.

Theres the problem.

Germany is still occupied by Anglos. Germany is importing people that will displace white Krauts. This was the plan all along.

The EU doesn't stop war, in the case of Ukraine it actually encouraged it. The EU also rapes national markets; the common fisheries policy devastated Britain's waters and caused an ecological disaster Soviets could be proud of.

I think the most salient point I can make is this - the rest of the world does not emulate the EU. The EU has no real influence. Customs Unions such as that which exist in poor African countries, former Soviet dependencies, Gulf states and developing countries in South America, all show unimpressive results.

Ehhh, it's a loss for us but the smug level didn't change.

Soon the Gotthard tunnel will have to be repaired and we're thinking of taxing the living shit out of anyone trying to go through there :^)

Because we need a superpower, with multiple good economies able to finance future projects like ESA or EU Army to project tech and power.

The peoblem is if EU survives you will be alone since Burgers will be forced to deal with Chinks. Like once East were a periphery now Britans are going to become one.

And I dont give a shit honestly about the UK, but yes your economic potential would increase EU significance by 5-10%.

you must be joking surely?

>the smug level didn't change

Got it :^)

>Switzerland votes to ease citizenship process
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/12/switzerland-votes-immigrants-citizenship-rights-islamophobia

>Switzerland votes to relax its citizenship rules
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38947518

>Swiss ease citizenship rules for young immigrants
swissinfo.ch/eng/vote-february-12_swiss-make-fourth-bid-to-ease-citizenship-procedure/42939040

and still number 1.

oooooooo your tears are delisches anglo.

anglos are leaving, keep on screeching.

Try hard enaugth and you maybe fin something.

So sad :^)

Literally nothing wrong with a free trade and movement zone in Europe. The political bullshit from the EU needs to go, there we agree.

Im guessing you have no idea what the vote was about and who it affects.

I voted yes aswell because why not.

Now I don't feel anything when I read that refugees are raping women in germany

still mad about our superiority ey hans

>I don't feel anything when I read that refugees are raping women in germany

Numbed by his own rape legacy, how sad :^)

we dont need an EU army you fucking idiot

the only reason the EU wants an army is that states have their own armies, and the EU wants to be a state. there is no compelling defence argument in favour of an EU army, it is a stupid idea to go with a long list of stupid ideas. why would you go to all that trouble and create an EU army which is just a reconstituted version of NATO without the USA or Turkey? in other words a far weaker version of NATO? it is a complete waste of time and effort

exactly the same thinking applies to the Euro, any economist with any sense pointed out that it would be a disaster but their concerns were swept aside. why? because states have their own currency, and the EU wants to be a state

there is no compelling argument in favour of the european union, however there are plenty of good reasons why european states should cooperate closely on matters of defence, trade and so on

>free movement in Europe

just because no one wants to go to your shit country it doesn't mean other suffer

i never felt anything when Nigers rape amerifats.

Since this refugees are your anglo doing a reason more to fuck you over.

EU armys outnumber and out tech USA and best thing we are no target for any one as every one wants to fuck the USA because of there indocy.

NATO is nothing more then a future battle ground for the USA so they dont have to fight on US soil.

Fuck that, ami go home.

Spain has the most influx of European tourists.

Now I want to repeat dresden ten times

Dumb fucking Pole

Poland is a joke. Your entire history consists of being Germany's/Russia's bitch

You are a non-country. No wonder you shill for the EU because Poland is irrelevant on its own, whereas Britain is the most important country in Europe

That's because Spain is awesome

>How comes it that Germans united?
You lost enough that Prussia was able to dominate the rest of your country, then after uniting you lost a bunch of wars.

Trust a Kraut to not know his own countries history and need an Anglo to tell him what happened. Probably a turkish immigrant who moved their for the gibsmedats - I was suspicious after the use of "came" in his first sentence, but now I'm certain - just some immigrant that couldn't get across the channel and has a stick up his arse.

time to take back Gibraltar and all other illegally occupied territory by the anglo scum.

t. Jamal Black

That crooked teeth motherfucker says no one wants to come here, dude if we don't starve to death is because people want to come here and spend money on vacations.

cry more paki shit, you still loosing and you wont stop loosing until your totally gone.

Cant wait for Scotland to join the EU, we will make sure to make many exemptions for them just so we can see you cry and wind in agony.

The British gave you a beating so hard in WW2 that Germans forgot how to be men