What's your stance on human augmentation, Sup Forums?

What's your stance on human augmentation, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1327868
youtube.com/watch?v=7JcM6eel9Q0
kiwifarms.net/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Die you fucking Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1327868

No

Deus ex IRL what could go wrong?

>derpibooru.org/1327868
well you're the one going on that website

Its a really good thing, always excited to see the advancements being made in the field

Literally fucking die

I have fetish for cyborgs/ androids 2bh. I find them hot

Nothing wrong with it if it helps humans. Supplementation, not supplantation.

The fuck do they have to do with op?

These fags need to stop shilling their fucking shit

A necessity.

Already starting to get pretty advanced.

youtube.com/watch?v=7JcM6eel9Q0

It will likely only be used as replacements when necessary for a long time, but I hope that eventually, we can make them better than normal limbs/eyes.

It's some humanized OC named Little AJ, apparently.

It's a great prospect, but only if it's done in a nationalist popular way to improve native population to be stronger, healthier, more productive, happier and better.

I don't approve on monopolization of the industry by their hands.

Nice Vietnam proxy, Lee.

>When there's a Canadian that's more autistic than usual and you know his one weakness

Degeneracy and borderline gay

Fuck off.

Reminder that Lee (((Goldson))) is the barney fag.

kiwifarms.net/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/

Rude

Well, you really should, that's no lie.

Huh wait, aren't you all barnyfags for recognizeing it?

>barneyfag now uses proxies
This is some advanced autism.

>now

I'm sorry, what? Op character is not horse related.

I think replacing your perfect, regenerating parts with machines that rely on the expertise of other humans for maintenance is one of the worst ideas.

It's called "knowing your enemy", retard

I want robot legs so fucking bad.

>I FUCKING HATE THOSE BASTARDS, I BETTER WATCH THEIR SHOW AND BROWSE FANART
kek

>Op character is not horse related.
Yes it is, otherwise OP wouldn't have made this thread, he just wants to his shill shitty toddlers' show. So far, this thread is just another shitty "1 post by this ID" thread, which is a tell.

On one hand I'm kinda afraid of my arm having a locked bootloader and the government being able to shut it down at any time, but on the other hand if I don't need augs I could just lay back and watch how the world burn.

I'm fine with it until it connects to the internet. Fuck connecting my body to the internet.

You don't understand... THEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT.

>human augmentation
as someone who got vaccines
please no

>20XX
>being texhnolyzed
would not recommend

Wtf does that even mean you autist

Ok, it's on the horsefucker image host, and it has a tag identifying it as AJ's daughter, but if you didn't look at the tags you would never know.
>oc
>no hooves

You know what, I am kind of impressed.
I didn't know someone could reach autism levels as high as you.

Would probably have tracking devices literally up the ass.

Which is why we need to inform the masses so they DO know, and then they can get called out on their shit.

When everyone is super, what's the point in being super?

We don't have to worry about it anyway. It will be sold to the highest bidders initially before it becomes outlawed to plebs. Watch more Masamune and jerk off, it's the closest you will ever get to being augmented.

Switching proxies again?
Nice.

Cant wait to replace my body by a robotic one when I reach old age, so I can become a dreadnought and beat up young chads that tresspass my lawn
My dick wouldnt work by then anyway, so I wouldnt care to having my removed

Science, pls make it happen

my loving android waifu will replace obsolete human roasties

Okay sure, worthy goal.

>they
I hope you aren't attributing this atrocity to the entire mulp board though. It's probably just the same guy every time.

>mfw I will never experience android pussy in my lifetime

To be fair, it is one guy who has been posting a bunch of stealth MLP threads on Sup Forums, usually in the early morning, and it's always an Argentinian.

Come on leaf, it's time to turn off your proxy.

I would consider limbs and organs if they significantly improved over the natural. But any mental implants can stay the fuck away from me, fast way to end as a helpless drone

Unless you're a Redpilled Secret Agent or a Space Marine, No. Civilians shouldn't be considering too butcher their bodies for Physical improvements.

It's not at all Redpilled to stick Government Tech inside you, you're one fucking stupid sod if you think that.

You clearly don't know what this shit's about, so don't bother trying to figure it out.

>someone posts fanart of some tv show
>REEEEEE FUCKING KIDS REEEEEE
ok

gods work

vulnerability is a pre-condition of being
fuck augmentations, where the fuck are my mech suits

Again, THEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT.

Only f t's absolutely necessary for weaponzaton. don't want some alen race wth augmented lmbs conquerng us...

K-keep me posted...

Stop patting yourself on the shoulder for beeing 4chans biggest autist

lol not me faggot

fucking kill them

Yeah no way could you just spam another proxy

(You)

lmao every time, I swear to God you're a self-hating ponyfag

Well yeah he spend days of his life browsing derpibooru and shit like that to "fight" it by beeing a crossboard spamming faggot.

Dude's got a custom RSS feed that monitors all image uploads on every board so he can constantly be checking for pony-related images in real-time.

This is beyond advanced autism. This is 5th Dimensional Autism.

Barneyfag, I thought you ended all of this

Well, right now, it just shows the OP images of any thread that's made, but I also make use of the archives to see if anyone calls for me.

Not jerking off to it but will probably help humanity

I don't know how you managed this. I had to study the image very closely to find this out.

They usually post the same shit frequently so it's easy to call them out once you're familiar with it.

And they still need to die.

I'd give my left eye for a super bionic eye in the future
>night vision
>record in HD
>shitpost on Sup Forums while doing other stuff
>powerful zoom optics to admire that ass
>watch TV while asleep

hang them

kill them

murder them

execute them

fucking die already

literally die

>perfect
>regenerating
Until you get old. Exoskeletons and mechanical organs are needed if we ever want to increase our life span. I think an increased lifespan would be very helpful if we ever become a spacefaring race. Of course we need to solve dementia and Alzheimers first, but I think developing civilian exoskeletons now would be a big help for our elderly.

>Has penis surgically replaced with a jackhammer.
>Becomes full supporter of human augmentation.

>HEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT
Then why do you keep posting it? Nobody but you is doing this.

But I'm not

They're supposed to rot

why the fuck isn't barneyfag autobanned by a regex yet? literally all he does is derail, and usually hes both OP and the derailer.

Because mods are too busy banning ayy threads to pay attention to faggots like him.

As soon as I can get rid of my vulnerable, fleshy bits and put in something more reliable, I will

literally never

i still hate them btw

Wow, what a stealthpost. I didn't even realize it.

AJ is best background pone though

Can't wait for the rich to stomp on my hopes and dreams even more so with bionic piston-pumping legs.

This is just like the talk about eugenics, if either of them take place in reality none of the sperglords here would be alive.

No Barney character is ever good, they all a shit.

Would love to have a kickass robot body in theory, but the licensing fees for your Sony brand limbs is gonna be through the roof. Open source cyber tech would likely be illegal, and there would be kill switches installed to prevent a robo-serf uprising. Also an emp would cripple and blind you.

She'd end up slicing her clit up pretty bad

Yes you are, every pic you post is an offtopic image of the very thing you are complaining about, when nobody but you even brought up the topic. Now you won't stop posting it and you claim you're not.
Jesus you really should go back to /mlp/ as you clearly belong there.

and then you get your body hacked

Im ok with it as long as there is something prevent it from taking us over. Im scared that people with these cyber parts will try to overthrow those without them.

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Lee, please

Genetic? Only in circumstances where I can trust the ones doing it.
Mechanical? Only for specific things, memory bank storing non critical stuff (like physical constants, not personal memories). Nothing that would bother me if it were fried by an EMP or remotely controlled/looked into.

Not really, the only reason OP posted his thread was to shill a shitty toddlers' show. This is a "1 post by this ID" thread as well.

Jeez how old are you? They can't be more than 2-4 years away.

>Not really, the only reason OP posted his thread was to shill a shitty toddlers' show
I think you're delusional, proxyfag. Nobody but you has brought it up this entire thread.
And you're ban-evading besides, what a phenomenal faggot. Please go back to your home in /mlp/.

>Please go back to your home in /mlp/
Fuck you, even /mlp/ doesn't tolerate this level of autism