Be a human male

>be a human male
>have a trained body with muscles and stamina designed by mother nature through the course of millions of years
>like to wear skirts in my free time
>beat up girls
>get applause instead of jail
where do I sign up?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/26/transgender-teenage-wrestler-mack-beggs-wins-texas-girls-title
youtube.com/watch?v=kJdzqtkdfq0
youtube.com/watch?v=xRUIScKOZvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a human male

But it's not. It's a female on steroids, and they let her compete for some fucking reason.

>that referees face
Even he knows.

how about you read the article you fucking cuck

>Refs face

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Does no one know how to fucking read on this website?

even if they allowed trannies to compete with the boys, they still would be banned for using steroids.

If "she" used hormones, wouldn't that be cheating?

WOMEN ARE BETTER AT BEING MEN THAN MEN

MEN BTFO ETERNALLY

It's a girl loaded up with testosterone beat other girls. It's why those hormones are banned in the first place. How we've become so PC as to forget these basic facts is beyond me, especially here.

JUST!

FUCK MY SHIT UP!

He is female to male, NOT male to female, you moron.

if i had a penny for every gender i would have 2 pennies because thats how many genders there are

I don't understand shit anymore, these fucks are allowed to compete against people from the gender they identify with AND the one they were born with?
Or is it just in Texas where they can't compete with the one they identify with?

>Claim you want to be a man
>Take roids
>Compete with woman

Wow raelly maek me tink

Why was it competing in the girls competition then?

>steroids illegal
>unless you're ftm teehee

Its just a girl on roids

Did you even read the article, you mong?

It's literally a FtM transsexual fighting other girls.

>femine penis
>boyish cunt
Just fuck my shit up.

>wrestlers are NOT allowed to use steroids at any point in training to get an unfair advantage by gaining more muscle than they naturally could
>...unless you have mental health issues. then you can.

I'm confused. What this thing born with a penis or a vagina?

Because 'he' IS A GIRL.

And they're taking testosterone (roids) for their "theorpy".

What a little smart arse. Somebody buy "her" a beer (can't believe they let the cheeky bugger get away with this).

Vagina, in TX you have to compete with the persons who share the same sex with you. So "he" competed with a bunch of girls and won by a landslide because he was full of testosterone from his treatment

This is the perfect loophole for roiding up in sports.

>be mtf
"She"
>be ftm
"She"

it actually is a "her"
just on roids

Ahmed, that's a female on drugs. She had a pharmaceutical advantage.

It's the other way around, retard. It's a girl on testosterone, pretending to be a boy. Still unfair though.

>literally took steroids to win

You cant really spin it any other way. This type of thing is going to be the source of many lulz over the next few years. Watching progressives try to justify trannys in sports while at the same time being conflicted because women completely stop winning against them.

He would have competed against boys if the law allowed for it. They literally made him compete against girls (or not compete at all, which is still fucked up). Of course Sup Forums will use this as an excuse to bash transgender people anyway

OH I SEE HOW IT IS. These "women" want to cheat and get free passes so they chose to be transgenders.

It's not on society to bend to your every will because you have a mental illness.

Let's make this clear, I'm a tranny, transgender people cannot compete in sports

>girl on test beats up young men in light weightclass

It's as unsurprising as the reverse really. Maybe if manwomen can openly use test the women's athletic teams will finally be worth watching?

But if so why are we still trying to pretend that the rest of the athletes are drug free? It's such a fucking joke, they're all on drugs already, it's just a question of who gets caught by the testing.

we really should be supporting this. these type of fags are ruining womens spaces. we should promote it since women are the ones promoting all this faggotry anyway.

>FtM
just say if it has a dick or not, fuck

Say goodbye to womansports
Woman will be completely dominated by men pretending to be girls in the future

>be a human male
Nah m8, trans boy= girl "transitioning" to boy.
It's pretty easy to win when you can legally take all the roids you want.

she is not a male, she is cheating by using testosterone injections. texas should disqualify her for cheating.

/thread

it was born a female you dumb kraut

Your post is so fucking restarted it created a hole in my brain.
So let's break it down:
First off he's competing against women not lightweight men
Second this is a small competition, what makes you think that they are all filled with drugs.

are you retarded? even if it had a dick it wouldnt be functioning, just like a glued on dildo

FEMALE TO MALE

born with vageygey. the only question is whether she's on hormones, and if she is, and those hormones are prohibited by doping legislation (they most certainly are), then why the fuck is she allowed to compete.

that is the only question here, but OP is a fag and didnt even know she was ftm

Just a reminder that She wanted to compete in the Men's Division but Texas doesn't allow Men and Women to complete in the same division

She is 5'2" and 110 lbs...

thats the wrong question. the question is, why is she allowed to cheat by taking testosterone?

Tbf wearing long skirts is pretty comfy.
I wore that for a week after my circumcision surgery.

>are you retarded? even if it had a dick it wouldnt be functioning, just like a glued on dildo
>what's science?
Are you?

It's going to be damned funny when every single female olympic record is owned by someone that used to be a male. wonder how these liberal progressive feminists will feel after that?

>want to take roids as a man
>"No, that's dangerous, illegal and cheating"
>want to take roids as a tranny
>lol np breh, have fun

Or women on roids pretending to be men if you "don't allow them to compete who they want", and the results are basically the same. Just fucking make the ones who give them the hormones tell them that they can't fucking compete in sports after taking them, because its cheating any way you look at it.
You can have any sport as a hobby, just don't fucking compete in highly restricted fairness centered environments.

Law? Not familiar with Texas but women compete in men's sports all the time at the high school level, especially wrestling.

you mean "her" treatment. she is still female, shes just on testosterone.

theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/26/transgender-teenage-wrestler-mack-beggs-wins-texas-girls-title
ok here's the actual deal:

the ftm trans "boy" WANTED to compete agaisnt other boys, but texas legislation didnt allow that.
so "he" competed against other girls while being on high levels of testosterone.

I think with all this trans shit lately the easiest thing is just to abolish gender separations in bathrooms, sports, etc.
fuck women. if they cant compete with men on equal terms not our problem

don't they have rules against using performance enhancing drugs?

Wait...I don't get it.

Is it a girl or a guy?

If it's a girl, trying to be a boy, don't they get to roid to do that?

I have a Lesbian acquaintance who is now a """"""man""""" and she can bench and squat like an absolute machine since getting on the hormones.

I also find it really strange that she's allowed to take hormones to make herself more masculine, but wimpy boys can't take hormones to get more masculine. Seems odd.

what if you were a man who transitioned to a woman for a month then decided to transition back to being a man? would steroids be allowed then?

if not they are admitting trannies never really became women

The real problem here is that someone who was taking a steroid was allowed to compete in the first place. That's just fucking retarded.

>Does anyone know how to read

To be fair, there is no way to read "Transgender Boy" that makes any sense to someone who isn't pre-versed on Gender Magik.

:::leans in to microphone:::

wrong

their argument will be that the ftm should be able to compete against men. their whole thing is that they want to be a man. this ftm is probably upset that it has to compete against other girls.

yes, mr tranny brazillian, I really am not knowledgable about gender transitioning and operations and what they can do, but Im quite sure it's in essence just a glued on dildo.

I don't think so. A male's body naturally produces test so there would be no need for taking external amounts of testosterone.

Lol
There's a report relating to this news rn on tv

>Women are allowed to take roids to be more masculine

>Men are allowed to take hormones to be more feminine

Why can't men take roids to be more masculine?

Why can't you be Transmuscular?

>you moron

Read back that sentence, and think about if it's user who is a moron, or the topic itself which is moronic.

I think its a boy on estrogen?

i beat the shit out of women all the time

>He is female

Wrong

It's a girl who's allowed to roid basically

HOLY SHIT READ THE ARTICLE YOU FAGGOTS.

SHE/HE WANTED TO FIGHT THE BOYS BUT THE BOARD FORCED HIM TO FIGHT THE GIRLS.

Do you notice the danish could reply to you with the same thing.

>(or not compete at all, which is still fucked up)
How is that in any way fucked up? Doping is a serious issue. What's the fucking problem, discrimination against juicers?

these threads are really showing who cant read..

This is going to lead to psycho parents loading their daughters ups with male hormones to get athletic scholarships I guarantee it

What if I wanted to get jacked?

Can I take steroids then?

Or is it impossible to be born into a body that's not jacked enough?

Can you only be born into the wrong gendered body?

Is it worthy of mockery if I was born white instead of my true blackness and took pigment altering drugs to become my true color?

Seriously - Why do drag queens get special treatment on drug abuse?

What about the previous Olympics?

>Be Sprinter

>Be Born Male

>Run In The Female Races

>Test levels are HIGHER naturally than those of female sprinters on drugs

>Challenge and succeed a ruling which requires you to take test suppressants

>Win your gold in record time without the slightest challenge

>the best woman is a man

>He

I dunno, fuck doping legislation desu
sports has become a freakshow anyway. with 8bn humans the only way to stand out is to do freakish things to your body.

let them roid up like crazy and watch me care. competitive sports are already compromised

it's not fucked up at all, there are consequences and rewards to every choice you make

the reward in this case would be big cums and the consequence in a sane world would be no sports

>This video is 10 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=kJdzqtkdfq0

TUCKER FUCKING CALLED IT

youtube.com/watch?v=xRUIScKOZvc

Dude, it's a girl who wants to be a boy, and she wants to wrestle boys, I don't see a problem with that, I only see problems with the reverse

FUK YOU ETERNAL BONGBRO!

you mean the board forcerd her to fight other girls. instead they should have dosqualifief her for cheating and taking steroids.

/thread.

How dare you cis gender pigs not understand that she is a Girl!
and you better fucking understand qiuck that the genders are 63! not 2!
fucking cis gender scum!

Texas, only compete vs. birth gender

>People shit on Conservitards for wanting to teach creationism in schools

>...have no problem teaching Gender Magic in schools

Why do the left hate science so much?

I honestly can't wait for 90% of the most successful female athletes to all be mentally ill men.

And have pussies to scared to call this shit out. It's fucking hilarious and shows that women can't even into sport

thank you for noticing.

she would've gotten wrecked in the mens division

Americans are retarded, we need to destroy it as fast as possible.

Even if it competed against boys, wouldn't it still count as doping, and therefore illegal?

>It's not a real question

>Why?

>Because...It's absurd

So he realizes what he is saying is absurd but keeps saying it?

if she's losing competitions regularly she can just increase her testosterone dosage whereas real boys are stuck with their levels because they are not allowed to use performance enhancing drugs like testosterone. that is a huge advantage for the mutant.

Look at the V torso on that fucking thing, more test in her veins than a rugby team. This freak could beat the shit out of 5 female wrestlers all at once