HAPPENING

>With the specter of populism looming over a critical election year in Europe, the European Parliament has taken an unusual step to crack down on racism and hate speech in its own house.

>In an unprecedented move, lawmakers have granted special powers to the president to pull the plug on live broadcasts of parliamentary debate in cases of racist speech or acts and the ability to purge any offending video or audio material from the system.

(((they))) are making a move

finance.yahoo.com/news/eu-lawmakers-unusual-move-pull-plug-racist-talk-080431070.html

Yeh try to censor racism. See what happens

Have these dumb fucks learned nothing?

>In a nutshell, rule 165 of the parliament's rules of procedure allows the chair of debates to halt the live broadcast "in the case of defamatory, racist or xenophobic language or behavior by a member." The maximum fine for offenders would be around 9,000 euros ($9,500).

>Under the rule, not made public by the assembly but first reported by Spain's La Vanguardia newspaper, offending material could be "deleted from the audiovisual record of proceedings," meaning citizens would never know it happened unless reporters were in the room. Weingaertner said the IPA was never consulted on that.

>A technical note seen by the AP outlines a procedure for manually cutting off the video feed, stopping transmission on in-house TV monitors and breaking the satellite link to halt broadcast to the outside world. A videotape in four languages would be kept running to serve as a legal record during the blackout. A more effective and permanent system was being sought.

>stifling free speech
God damn I don't even live in Europe and I'm mad

Same here, but nobody on pol seems to give a fuck. I guess they are busy talking about that trans wrestler and arguing if slavs are white.

>1933

congratulations mein freunde

>"We need an instrument against that, to take it out of the record, to stop distribution of such slogans, such ideas," Scholz said.

I guess our fellow bros in europe are busy suck mudslime cock. You get the government you deserve

I think it's great. I hope they start burning books they don't agree with too.

Just fucking keep going with the insanity until it all blows up. My body is ready.

BUMP

we all know where this is heading bois

get ready for some serious sensorship

Hopefully we will be out by then. I know our Nige wont stand for it.

>literally nazis

lmao, THIS IS HUGE

fucking bump

>removing parliamentary privilege
Glad we're leaving

It's almost as if they WANT me to vote for the most fascist candidate.

I can't wait to hear what he has to say about this

I'm sick of them trying to start WW3 with Ivan as well. We're gonna have to shut it down!

When is that actually going to transpire?

You know they will invent some new bureaucratic measure to keep you in right?

Next month
> invent some new bureaucratic measure to keep you in right?
Say hello to a UKIP majority

Sir Nigel, Prime Minister of Great Britain here we come.

I would actually come over there to live if you guys would start ejecting all your damn Achmeds, there are enough people living in the UK without the mudslimes stinking the place up.

>almonds:activated
Oh shit what if this is their plan all along oh no xddd

Ameribro, we don't have a gun culture so we don't know how much it is until it is too much. How much until it's alright to start shooting?

>mfw the Fourth Reich rises