I GOT HIV BECAUSE OF DRUMFP

I'm straight, but I've been having gay sex in order to show my solidarity with the LGBT community ever since Drumpf started persecuting them. I've been going to the local bathhouse every day after work and getting so many loads up my ass it hurts to walk. I keep thinking while I'm in pain, this is the right, Christian thing to do. (just read the pope's twitter) and that is able to keep me doing it despite how painful and uncomfortable it is.

Well last week I woke up with a fever of 105 and I see the doctor, they run some tests on me and apparently I have fucking HIV now. I have to take a fucking drug everyday and GUESS WHAT: I WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT WITHOUT OBAMACARE.

I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83.

And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

Go ahead mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/C2ytN
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/23/pope-francis-better-to-be-atheist-than-hypocritical-catholic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/C2ytN

K keep us posted OP.

Lying on the internets again i see

Enjoy your AIDS, nigger

Why not snackbar it up?
>Everything this user says is hyperbole and satire. Do not take anything serious

5 star post

die off faggot
you won't win when your dead from AIDS
It's not the citizens duty to help save you from being an idiot

*you're

This story isn't real, but everybody knows that the first gay load you willingly recieve ensures that you can never enter the kingdom of heaven.

By the third load you are basically also ensured an early death. Enjoy hell soon, OP.

Reminder to sage all CTR threads

quality

seems legit

Fact check: False.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/23/pope-francis-better-to-be-atheist-than-hypocritical-catholic

The pope says that hypocritical christians (those who judge) are WORSE than atheists. You're going straight to hell for judging my lifestyle.

Nah, he doesn't go to Hell, he gets to go to Gay Heaven. Which is sorta like going to Hell for straight people except it involves more disco dancing and gay sex.

Go die in a hole faggot, kek willed you to have HIV

This Pope is a cuck and made me leave the church.

wow sad, I know OP is fooling but there are probly billions of people this really happend to.

hahaha good for you.

99% chance you're a LARPer, but I'll humour you.
You brought your aids upon yourself. Nobody forced you to do it. You knew the risks. When Saint Francis embraced the lepers, he did so knowing very well, he would get leprosy.
Republicans didn't want you to die, they just didn't like Obamacare. Trump won't strictly abolish it, but rather, reform it.
"If you get in my face, I'll take you Fascists down with me." Woah! Threatening to kill some trolls, who most likely aren't even Nazis? Go on, expose more of the evils of the left. You'll do yourself more harm than good.
"We will win". Yeah... not at this rate. Keep up this nonsense, and you're never going to win again for the rest of your life! (Especially if, by a 1% chance, you really do have aids.)

post more polgb pics

its human ,you commit the sin and it was easy now you have to do the repentence and it will be easy inshaAllah

God made for each disease medication except death.

HIV is not a Fatality.

just dont loose your heart

Please post your story on Reddit and occupy Democrats kikebook page

Faggot OP, you have to wait three months after the onset of symptoms before you can get tested for HIV.

Anyway, those loads you took up the ass prove that OP is of course a faggot.

Isn't it almost impossible to get HIV from vaginal sex? I don't know how true it is.

wtf i hate drumpf now

Jesus fuck. What has David Brock got you guys doing?

I'm actually feeling sorry for CREW. They sound like slaves. NOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

The best thing about this is that you won't be able to vote against Trump in 2020.

>We will win.
Not if you die first, faggot.

XD this made my night
10/10