Serious Question

How do we solve the white trash problem?

>brown nipples

dude in picture isn't white

Remove Florida. Most rural whites are the salt of the earth.

When will OP realize that the guy in the pic contributes more to society than the NEETs on this board

white trash are actually inbred trailer hicks.
guy in the pic isnt even white, let alone trash

The real white trash is urban progressives.

Easy peasy:

Gladiator games.
White trash vs black trash.
Throw in some wild animals for maximum fun.
Sell the broadcasting rights.

I totally agree that the NEETS here on Sup Forums should all be shot. They should at least be very embarassed and ashamed of themselves. However, white trash is a separate problem that must be dealt with in some fashion. Maybe ban all jacked-up pickup trucks?

Meth and heroin are doing a better job than I had imagined. Now we've got them thinking they can win a civil war. Just have to wait for them to shoot first so we can cull them again like last time

End coal, oil field, gas well, and muh union labor.

They'll go back to the trailors and be out of sight again.

Get jobs back to rural communities and stop the flow of drugs.

I think he is white but just is tanned.

> tanned American

racemixing, white shaming and mass 3rd world immigration

I agree

>t. pink nipples

explaining to them that they are not niggers and having a race war would do the trick, make them disgusted and ashamed of their negroid behavior, race war makes this inavitable. just another reason why we should deus vult right now

>The real white trash is urban progressives.

this. absolute garbage and useless.

He is about as white as Zimmerman

Same thread and pic used often, the guy is in shape, owns an expensive truck, has a job to obviously pay for it and takes it out and enjoys it

Sage

Sage

Sage

By killing all niggers, the world will be so much better, nobody will care anymore.

Fix the education system. Kick out the sub-humans

>white trash problem
Well first we nuke San Francisco, Portland and Seattle annnddddd that's pretty much it. There you go, solved the white leftist hipster trash problem.