Just a Drunk Driver, didn't even mention Islam

So much for accurate reporting right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/02/endymion_crashs_suspected_drun.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attack_on_the_Dutch_Royal_Family
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the third incident of this kind on this weekend.

Coincidence?

He wasn't Islamic. Why would they report otherwise? Also, race really isn't relevant

third? Germany, the US. What's the 3rd?

Cuckistan.

Coulter's Law

It's Mardi Gras. People get drunk. Then they drive sometimes.

This. I drive into people all the time.

Maybe it was just a gas leak

The Suspect Neilson Rizzuto was identified hours ago my drunk Aussie friend...even Stormweenies are not dumb enuff to ask about his religion or race now.

>nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/02/endymion_crashs_suspected_drun.html

Neilson Francis Derrick Rizzuto is a bouncer at Daiquiris....was drunk as skunk

this fuckers mum fucked a hammerhead shark

Definitely not.
I have never ever heard of any cars going into crowds that were NOT driven by Muslims. Drunk people can't drive cars, it's illegal.
This is obviously Muslims, whites won't do anyth-
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attack_on_the_Dutch_Royal_Family

>The vehicle drove through people lining the street watching the parade, resulting in eight deaths and ten injuries.[1][5][6][7] It missed the Royal Family and crashed into a monument at the side of the road. No members of the Royal Family were harmed. It was the first attack on the Dutch Royal Family in modern times.[8][a]

>The driver, identified as 38-year-old Dutch national Karst Roeland Tates, was attended by emergency service workers of the fire brigade and police, taken into custody and transported to the hospital for treatment.[10] He died the day after the incident, the seventh person to succumb to injuries suffered during the attack.

>Karst Roeland Tates (6 March 1971[10] – 1 May 2009[14]), a 38-year-old Dutchman, was identified as the driver of the car. After the attack, he was rescued by the fire department and transferred to a hospital where he was treated for his injuries.[12] Tates was from Huissen, a small town in the eastern Netherlands, and had no criminal record.[15][16]

here's Neilson's family photo, take your pick who's shark & who's whale.

One black dildo has been deposited in your account

>5'6

JUST

now we get to play the "is it a false flag" game again.

gonna say no, it was not. probably just your run of the mill drunk

of course, that won't stop the media from milking it

turn off that flag, you're not fooling anyone.

I like how this stops being news when the driver starts being white. How can we be sure it's not an act of terror?

intent matters. this guy was only a drunk driver, probably

>toothpaste defending mudshits

Imagine my surprise.

>I like how this stops being news when the driver starts being white

Does every drunken car crash deserve to be national news? If it was terrorism it would have been established by now.