What have I been lied to about in history class, in books and info on the internet...

What have I been lied to about in history class, in books and info on the internet? I'm sure there are some big things I am missing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The holocaust never happened.

Like it really, really never happened or are you just meming? Also, I need other anons to verify this.

Jews were put in camps and did die, like the US did with Japanese, like other political prisoners, however there was no plan to genocide them.

what about hitler's speeches tho

So there was no plan to massively slaughter all jews in Europe at all? What did they gain by claiming that? Israel?

Shipped off to Palestine with the tickets paid by Germany. What they gained was land and immunity from any sort of criticism. "The Holocaust Industry" by Norman Finkelstein (Jew himself) who was denied entry in Israel for his book.

Is there an audiobook version of it?

>In the course of my life I have very often [...] of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!
Source: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

What did he mean by annihilation? Is the original meaning something lost in translation?

Look at red cross records for death tallies. Also notice how the tattoos are only 6 digits. Up to 999,999 people were put in camps ad tattooed

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because the T. Roosevelt fucked up their peace agreement after the Russo-Japanese war and they remained dependent on western oil, which F. Roosevelt then cut off from them.

The biggest lie is that colonization was a net negative force for the colonized peoples. They tell that lie because most regions had no written language beforehand. Therefore only people with advanced degrees in the discipline know what a hellhole these countries were beforehand.

From what I've read the original word is "Vernichtung" ,whose direct translation would be either destroy or nullify. Not to mention it must be taken into context, especially with the "if" present in it.

"If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

Not that i know of, you can find a PDF online though.

Jews were rounded up, deported, and put to work in times of war. They ended jewish usury.

Were they systematically gassed with zyklon b in millions? No.

The allied forces bombed infrastructure near the end of the war, proxy-starving the internment camps.

The jews were pogromed in Russia. Then jews took power in Russia with communism and slaughtered millions of christian russians.

You should hang around Sup Forums for a while, but not too much, this place changes you

There was another word, "ausrotten" or something. It was translated into "exterminate", but also "weed out". Like, what do you do with criminals? You do weed them out of society by putting them in prison.

THIS IS THE DOOR THAT STOOD BETWEEN THE NAZI GUARDS AND A ROOM FILLED WITH A DEADLY POISONESS GAS

>tfw American
>tfw school spent zero time on Euro history
>tfw have no idea about the endless wars, alliances, heroes, villains, conquests, etc. in that part of the world
>tfw realize the same goes for Chinese history
>tfw the same goes for Arab history
I could start watching that "crash course in world history" stuff, but that seems like a (((revised))) version of events.

>know literally nothing about euro history
What the fuck

>crash course
The guy hosting it basically hates white history. I swear half of his videos are centered around how evil whities destroyed other cultures and societies.

Start reading OP, and don't forget to buy anti-depressants. Don't worry, you'll be back to normal after 1 or 2 years, depends on how fast you read. Ok "back to normal" might be wrongly phased.

Derpiest fucking pic ever

They had to go through belgium using the schleiffen plan because going west immediately would lead to heavy fortifications and they wanted to surround paris again

They thought they could beat france before britain could mobilize - sig a treaty and then transfer the western soldiers to the eastern feont

Fucking Sup Forums you guys suck at history

never trust an albanian
its a race that always bowerd down to the conqueror, to the strongest, turk, german, american. even serb, locally, when it suited them.
they celebrate a brave Christian night, George Kastrioti alias Skanderbeg, who rose to defend the faith against powerful Turks yet 60% of them are muslim/turkish cocksuckers.

The Riemann zeta function ζ(s) is a function whose argument s may be any complex number other than 1, and whose values are also complex. It has zeros at the negative even integers; that is, ζ(s) = 0 when s is one of −2, −4, −6, .... These are called its trivial zeros. However, the negative even integers are not the only values for which the zeta function is zero.

Our schools generally cover it like this
>Rome happened, fell
>medieval shit, feudal life
>castles/knights happen, kings 'n shit
>colonialism happens, revolutions occur
>AMERICA BEGINS, please see chapter two through the end of the textbook for more on what followed

That's the vibe I got when I checked his stuff out earlier, I'd love some more context on world history that we never got taught about, but I'm wary of revisionism giving me incorrect information.

>OP posts 1 picture
>somehow all of Sup Forums is held accountable
kill yourself, worthless amerishart redditor

To be fair we only got taught about British history here and I learned most of what I know through independent study (wikipedia)

>Our schools generally cover it like this

Same here, except we had to spend all that time learning fucking Canadian history

Literally nothing of consequence happened, unlike the USA. They pretend like some french half-savage getting hanged was the most influential event in human history

When I got to uni and took the History of Western Civilization I was shocked at everything Canadian high schools gloss over. Fuck the Canadian public school system

>that pic
Pure, unadulterated autism.

pearl harbor was an inside job