Current year

>current year
>not taken the pagan pill yet

Other urls found in this thread:

sweden.se/society/10-fundamentals-of-religion-in-sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit wrong photo

What sort of paganism do you follow, Britbro?

>Christianity
>made white countries great

>anti-Christianity
>made white countries shit

hmmm. sage

>pagan

List all of the great first world civilizations built by pagans.

Hey, hold up, I'm going to let you finish, but without pagans, there would have been no

>Rome
>Greece
>British empire

The first two are generally cited as the foundations of western civilization, and the third led directly to the birth of the United States and couldn't have come to pass without Germanic heathens invading Romano-Christian Britain.

>oh shit wrong photo

What did Christianity bring to the table that wasn't there already?
How do you explain non-white Chistian countries that, despite Christianiy, don't compare to white countries?

>British Empire

was still Christian you dipshit

jesus fucking christ the mental gymnastics

Hmmm

Christcuck

>that, despite Christianiy, don't compare to white countries?

All non-white countries are much better off with Christianity than without. The reason they don't compare now, is because they didn't compare in the first place.

>Christianity has time machines

Whatever you say, lad. It could not have existed without heathens. Welcome to history.

t. Mahmud

>All non-white countries are much better off with Christianity than without.
That doesn't answer my question - if Christianity is what makes a country great then countries that were christianized earlier and/or are more Christian now should be more advanced than white countries.

Why is this not the case?

We need more of those.

We need to spread awareness...

Jesus looked like Osama Bin Laden.

>Whatever you say, lad. It could not have existed without heathens.

How's that? Name one thing paganism contributed to the British Empire. It's an irrelevant historical sidefact, nothing else.

> Welcome to history.

You are honestly the dumbest poster I've seen this month. I hope you are not older than 12.

What about Japan?
Japan is doing just fine.

>Name one thing paganism contributed to the British Empire

Parliament and democratic methods of government
Monarchy (divine kingship)
Land distribution and borough system
Greco-Roman originated martial tactics and training
Oath/loyalty based aristocratic society

>if Christianity is what makes a country great

Can you conceive of the fact that MULTIPLE THINGS may contribute to ONE OUTCOME? Because it seems that you can't.

Anti-Christians are honestly the dumbest posters on this board. You should unironically kill yourself.

According to the Pew Research Center, 22 percent of the Brazilian population identifies as evangelical Christian — up from 5 percent in 1970. Unfortunately for the Catholic Church, most of them switched from Roman Catholicism. These days, only about 65 percent of people in Brazil say they are Catholic.

>an English-speaking global empire would have come to pass with a Celto-Latin populace because of Christ-magic

The fact that you can't reason through the stupidity of your non-points, coupled with the sperging retreat to reflexive attempts at childish insult, leads me to believe the priest dropped you on your head as a child when he was done sodomizing you.

Several times, in all likelihood.

>Can you conceive of the fact that MULTIPLE THINGS may contribute to ONE OUTCOME? Because it seems that you can't.
I wasn't the one that made the statement that >Christianity

I'm just arguing within the frame you set up, sorry if that's inconvenient to you.

You still haven't answered what Christianity brought to th table that wasn't there already. Looking at how greatness correlates more with being white than with Christianity it can't be anything important.

>Parliament and democratic methods of government
>Monarchy (divine kingship)
>Land distribution and borough system
>Greco-Roman originated martial tactics and training
>Oath/loyalty based aristocratic society

Good, none of this was contributed by Germanic pagans, which was your point.

All of them existed since ancient times (pre-Christianity). It's like saying pre-Christian pagans invented the wheel - it is true, but not remarkable.

>I'm just arguing within the frame you set up

That's not what it means you literal imbecile. I never said "only Christianity and nothing else made white countries great" - how could anyone ever think that? Sanitation also made white countries great, and it isn't in the Bible.

You're a literal moron.

>What did Christianity bring to the table that wasn't there already?
A stable social order and a class of educated people which could provide proper administration.

>None of this was contributed by Germanic pagans

Parliament/democratic forms of government in Britain is from the Althing, something first mentioned by Tacitus and from the Anglo-Saxons.
Divine King is definitely Germanic. In fact, the Anglo-Saxon Kings, even after Christianization, still claimed descent from Woden.
Land distribution and borough system is a mix of Anglo-Saxon and Danish systems.
Greco-Roman military tradition is obviously Greco-Roman.
Oath/loyalty based aristocrats is very, very Germanic and very Indo-European.

>All of them existed since ancient times (pre-Christianity). It's like saying pre-Christian pagans invented the wheel - it is true, but not remarkable.

Exactly, it's also like saying Christians invented the airplane. You've been arguing that the British Empire was great because it was Christian yet you've just mooted your own point. If the wheel can be invented by pagans, then who needs Christianity? What's Christianity add? If achievements during the pagan past were just incidentally pagan, then achievements under Christianity are also incidentally Christian.

>pre-Christian societies did not have stability or education or proper administration

Why do people think this?

Ditch that flock of sheep Christians.

How did Christianity make white countries great, user?

That stuff was in Europe before Joseph got cucked by the holy spirit.

tfw wish I was Christian but fake faith is worse than proclaiming non belief I guess

>European countries peaked when they were most Christian
>the most powerful country in the world is deeply Christian

hmm makes you think... Might be something to this Christianity thing.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc mVIII

you don't know Latin little wikipedia warrior

>That stuff was in Europe before Joseph got cucked by the holy spirit.

>Post-Roman Europe
>Stability and good administration

Nuage pagan movement was initiated by Crowely, a faggot sorcerer that used jewish witchcraft...

European countries peaked after the industrial revolution, a time when secularism had been steadily rising since the Renaissance and religious institutions had the least power.

The US is deeply Christian yet the source of all degeneracy in the world. How's that?

Also
>Deeply Christian
>Separation of church and state
>President is Christian in name only
>Previous president had a fucking Muslim name

The Dominican Republic was initiated by horny Crypto-Jews that mated with natives and slaves.

I had to get the small latinum for my studies. Not that it matters since this is just a pointless diversion from the argument.

At least you're indirectly admitting to the point, user.

sage my balls.

Yes, but the point that I'm making is that when Christianity really took off was when most of the existing bureaucracy and social order in Europe was or had already broken down. Christianity provided a new foundation for Europe to build itself on.

That sounds a bit more like the US, since it was founded by freemasons that later on went off to liberalize the entire world, that's why you have fucking statues of demons in gov buildings

>Christianity provided a new foundation for Europe to build itself on.
But it didn't, it just reused what was already there. Which is why I'm asking: What can we distinctively credit Christianity for?

>Parliament/democratic forms of government in Britain is from the Althing

lmao, it's not. Literally Wikipedia it, it's from the Romans

>Divine King is definitely Germanic
>still claimed descent from Woden.

Every human descents from Woden you uneducated imbecile. Divine Kingship is as old as human history (also in Roman times), but the particular version the British Empire had was from the Papacy.

>Land distribution and borough system is a mix of Anglo-Saxon and Danish systems.

The Romans used aristocratic land distribution too you moron. On top of it they had the latifundiae, which was later used by the British Empire in governening land abroad. The Germanic pagans actually downgraded the system in England.

>Oath/loyalty based aristocrats is very, very Germanic and very Indo-European.

It's the most primitive form of governing in humanity and totally NOT applicable to the British constitutional monarchy.

Why am I even arguing with you? Go read some books you imbecile before you draw any more retarded conclusions.

>it just reused what was already there.

Medieval Christian administration and social order was definitely not "reusing" the old Roman administaration and order. For one, christian administration was much stricter and more meritocratic, as monks were mainly judged by piety rather than family.
And the Christian social order doesn't even come close to the Roman one.

>Exactly, it's also like saying Christians invented the airplane

You cannot comprehend that technological progress cannot be divorced from social order. The pagan social order was shit, it was primitive, had no universal ethics and neither intellectuals nor industry could thrive. Germanics spend thousands of years in their primitive technoligical state, but Christianity advanced the world in only one millenium.

Only through Christianity and fusing Christian morals with Greek curiously could the West outpace the world. That is what retards fail to realize.

>And the Christian social order doesn't even come close to the Roman one.
We can agree on that.

>What can we distinctively credit Christianity for?

universal ethics

Those aren't really helping white countries right now, user.

because sacrificing babies to baal to improve the outcome of a trade caravans was one of the first things the first council of rome banned. I mean come on, be civilized...

Pagans built monuments like Stonehenge cuz they were masters of nature. Christianity turned us into a retarded flock of sheep that worships Jews.

Well, sweden is like 80% atheists and not being Christian definitely isn't helping at all there.

>Well, sweden is like 80% atheists
citation needed

How Christian is the US while we're at it?

Will look, on a side note; when ever you pagan guys come on here, why don't you state which religion you belong to?

Or which doctrine you want to follow?

Christian doctrine from a biblical point of view is openly available anywhere, catholic shit can be found.

But how can one debate an issue like religion if one side doesn't put out their whole ideal?

yes they are you dumb shit

anti-Christians have undermined the Christian nuclear family which has led to a decline in birth rates. This is what causes immigration not "loving thy neighbour"

>1517+500
>not being a protestant
>being a cathcuck

>you pagan guys
I'm not pagan.

Why don't you answer the questions?

How are "universal ethics" beneficial to white people?

The ultimate redpill is atheism without becoming a Marxist.

While Semitic religions are nothing more than being different branches of Judaism and political systems to keep populace in check, the unity that semitic followers usually have among themselves is required to defeat the Jews.

Paganism is the true and final redpill, but it doesn't provide the unity that Christianity provides among Christians, or Judaism among Jews. Muslims are inbred subhumans hence even their own ideology causes them to fight one another.

Christianity and other Semitic religions lack spirituality and this connection with other worldly elements that is present in Paganism.

This Proddie master race

Ah, I was under the assumption you were.

Wiki says US is like 70% christian, around 45% of said people being protestant

Still looking for the source I had on swedes

>Muslims are inbred subhumans hence even their own ideology causes them to fight one another.
Are you implying that Christians never fought against each other?

>Wiki says US is like 70% christian
How come a country that's almost as Christian as Sweden is (allegedly) atheist is so much further down the shitty than the atheist one?

Still learning user. The different Pagans seem to be worshiping the same Gods but under different names. It's ties in with the Master race stuff Hitler talked about.

>How are "universal ethics" beneficial to white people?

It leads to universal laws which protect people who accumulate wealth. Individuals accumulating wealth advanced society as a whole.

I'm not your father, read a book you underaged moron.

Its 78 percent with 51 percent being protestant according to pew the wiki is shit

paganism is the "redpill" if you want to live in a forest and fuck wild boars

Christians did, but in the end they came back to worshipping Jesus and the God of the bible. Christianity has adapted to the modern world user, Islam hasn't.

Whereas Muslims fought over who the true descendant of Mohammed was, who is a true Muslim and who isn't, etc.

The fightings in between their different sects are far more gory and violent than the fighting between Christians.

>not an argument.

Nah but man is an animal and a tribal one at that. To bad Christianity teaches us to accept everyone and try and teach the niggers and love thy Jew.

Paganism isn't practical for modern society the only people who are pagan are stormfags with nordic paganism and some faggots smoking pot in a commune somewhere. If you count Hinduism as pagan its also not practical for western society, try reading the Bhagavadgītā to everyday Americans they will either not give a shit or not understand it, paganism just doesn't work in modern western society

is this some kind of joke? a country with fag marriage, men in women's bathrooms, mass abortion and Hollywood is your idea of a deeply christian nation?

Rituals aside, Sweden is a highly secular nation and Swedes appear to see little connection between religiosity and happiness. According to The Global Index of Religiosity and Atheism (2012), only 29 per cent of Swedes claim to be religious, compared with 59 per cent globally. These figures rank Sweden as one of the least religious countries in the world.

sweden.se/society/10-fundamentals-of-religion-in-sweden/

How's Christianity practical? It's boring, and provides no real leadership. Plus you seem to kill each other a lot and stay divided over stupid shit.

>tips fedora
All religions are the same mlady

>muh Devil worship
Reminder that pagans were just as savage as African and aboriginal tribes.

Christianity benefits women, mostly

Dude you butchered your fellow Christians for the Jews.

Well considering the United States is %78 percent Christian and Evangelical Christianity is the fastest growing religion in the United States it would seem many people find it practical for our western society. You saying that we kill each other a lot is just retarded considering that there hasn't been an inter-Chrisendom war over religion since the thirty years war in the 17th century. Just saying its boring is simply opinion and yes there are a lot of doctrinal disputes but nobody is killing each other over them. The leadership is Christ and the bible and that is the moral path we are on.

Hitler did not systematically exterminate anyone

Paganism isn't practical for modern society, but at one time, Christianity wasn't practical either. Paganism needs the very same reformation Christianity had, to make it compatible with the west.

Christianity can't provide the enlightenment and spirituality that the eastern religions (Hinduism and its variants like taoism, Buddhism) provide, which the westerners seek despite them already being embedded in Paganism.

Christianity deprived the west of spirituality. The average american IQ has been going down, attention span has been reduced to a few seconds, media has been dumbing their minds, and it has been shown that their brains are literally shrinking. Its not just the Gita, but the vast majority literally can't read anything.

They're weak. Pagans have Goddesses that are pure and strong. Religion should give the weak strength.

I think its a societal issue mostly, I respect your beliefs as a pagan although I am a Protestant and I understand what you are saying about the transcendent feeling that eastern religions provide and I can agree somewhat. But this problem is societal, modern people don't care anything for traditions be it pagan or Christian. Christianity did not deprive the west of spirituality but the mass retardation and lack of caring has led to our current broken down state as people can't be fucked to read religious text or learn about anything because they are either too stupid or too lazy. The world is likely fucked no matter which path you choose.

Strength doesn't come solely from belief

The problem is, we don't have religious people looking into, it can't quite take form. Honestly we need something that'll draw our kids in. They like adventure. Obviously we want it to stand for good and from what i've seen from ours, they did. They were just more aggressive.

In fact, I would say refusing belief leads to greater strength than accepting it

I agree too, its mostly a societal problem that isn't going to go away unless the people are changed. It took decades of liberal propaganda, comfortness, and Jewish brainwashing to turn the masses into the braindead and deviants they are today.

>Turned to swearing, because losing with his shitty argument

Check your privilege, Saupreiss

Right you need something that can compete with that and win them over. People naturally wanna follow the strong.

There are serfs (98%), nobles (1%) and Jews (1%) in the world.