Black Americans

Why are people so jealous of black Americans. Also why are people so scared of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's jealous? People are scared because the WorldStar videos confirm stereotypes and crime stats.

>jealous

But didn't white people enslave, blacks. You guys lost your strength in a few generations?

>foodstamps
>welfare
>affirmative action
>allowed to chimp out under the guise of BLM

Jealous? Just mad we have to lift the negro up around every fucking corner.

PS: and their woman are so fucking fat - STOP EATING

Is it me or do they look similar?

And we freed them, you really want to go down that road?

Not even close.

LOLOLOL

Jealous of subhumans

Try harder next time

Yes I do. The truth is whites never enslaved anybody, they bought African criminals and made them an artificial lower caste. The union needed to free them to win the war. Whites are worse liers than Jews.

Is this a trap

>jealous of obese subhuman criminals of low intelligence
>ever

>they bought African criminals
And who allowed that to happen?

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't white people

I'm jealous because white women want to be BLACKED instead of raise a family with me.

The first African slaves were indentured servants. They worked alongside white slaves. When they were freed (after about 6 years) they had more freedom than you do now faggot.

Eventually slave owners stopped freeing the black slaves because the church told them they didn't have to.

It's a woman with a a feminine penis

........so do you get paid?

Or are you REALLY that stupid?

Because whites are just albinos. They are the subhuman mutant lepers in reality. Albino arabs and very deeply ashamed of it. They know they are not really superior to anyone. Wrong word lepers.

Early America was essentially a penal colony Afro-Muslim warlords to send their criminals and POWs, but let white people tell it, and they personally went to the dark heart of Africa and muscled niggers, malaria be damned. Like I said white people are worse liers than Jews.

Live in a majority black area and you see through the (((veil))) and pity them instead of look up to them.

whatever makes you feel better about your mud skin mutant

only thing i'm jealous of in reference to black people is their gift of being able to spew racist bullshit wherever and whenever and get applauded for it

Whites are the biggest liars in all history. They lie about who they are and what they want. They are arab albinos, and they want the caste system.

Because an albino cant stand on equal footing with his brothers.

back males are 6 percent of the population yet they manage to be responsible for over half of the violent crime in the us. we hate niggers because they arent civilized. just see "minaj" physically threaten miley cyrus in front of the world at sum stupid awards show. or her ratarded songs aimed at little girls talking about fucking drug dealers. we hate you retards because you earned it. pls kys.

>jealous
>scared
pick none

Im not. I just dont get people's fascination with them.

Can anyone answer this?

If your skin is so great, actual subhuman leper. Why couldnt it stop your parents divorce? Why didnt it count where it mattered white boy.

Youre fucking broken physically and mentally. Genetic dead weight. Do not pass go lonely beta.

Meanwhile In Reality....

That would be Jews and Arabs. White people dont like liars.

A people that were wiping their asses with leaves just a few hundred years ago is not a people that whites are jealous of. they are a violent, uncivilized, dumb species. Subhuman by whites standards.

I pity niggers.

meawhile in reality. Muh supremacy.

Nothing but hoity toity arab albinos. And fucking ashamed of it.

parents been married for over 40 years....

Don't subject my white family to your mud skin values and social problems. You just mad because black men won't raise their families...

I don't get it either so I can only attribute it to underlying jealousy.

Whites sailed to West Africa and traded commercial goods for black people. What are you talking about?

White ppl dont even exist. Youre albinos and youre ashamed of it.

we never should've gave you niggers technology...much less access to the internet

>why are people so jealous of black Americans
we're not jealous of their accomplishments, just of how easy they have it due to affirmative action.
>Also why are people so scared of them
Because despite being 13% of the population, they commit >50% of the violent crime.

If you could commit acts of random violence with rare consequence and be given regular rewards and accolades for being a decent human being, you'd be feared, envied, but mostly despised like a cancer.

Hope that helped.

> jealous

hahahaohwow.jog

> scared of

Because even the nicest, most sweet-talking black lady will gleefully torture you to death if she catches you alone and thinks she can get away with it. Pic related.

Newfag

You're right. Im not white, its impossible. Im ethnically dutch, northern european.

Whatever you say lonely motherfucker. Go molest your dog cleatus, ya sick pathetic loser. Albino mutant and deeply ashamed of it.

"Muh supremacy guiz!"

We are not jealous. We dislike living with them, because they are by nature much more prone to violence, rape, and murder. They are also less intelligent than other races.

So then why do white people say they enslaved blacks, when all they did was buy people that were already incarcerated.

Nobody is jealous of them, but I see black people saying that a lot. It's like you're pathetically insecure and extremely arrogant at the same time. I just feel a sort of pity mixed with disgust that you let yourself be brainwashed that you're perpetual helpless victims, and when I see black people who are successful with none of that baggage I respect them as I do any other race.

They gave you lepers life albino. 2 black ppl can create the entire white "race."

Its not a race. Youre albinos. And youre ashamed of it. Blacks are proud of themselves.

Youre pride begins with lies and ends in shame.

(((Whites)))

Muh nigga, you need to get Hotep'd

>Also why are people so scared of them
People also scared of packs of rabid dogs you know.

There are more slaves in Africa today than there ever were in the US. We decided that slavery was immoral and we banned slavery. Blacks never did so.

Also, Arabs in the middle east had more slaves (both white and black) than we ever had in the US and Europe.

As far as slavery goes, we are far from the biggest offenders.

FPBP

>White people are just albino black people
Fucking kek

Are they ? Almost all their women are fat and almost all their men are on a iq level from a 8year old european child.

The only ones who keep them to a different standsrt are white americans..

They are obviously jealous. It is thinly veiled.

they get free shit

They are a dangerous combination of stupid and poor.

If we are albino, why are our pupils black? Nigger science isn't science.

> implying we are ashamed of being white

>Blacks couldn't even free themselves
>Blacks couldn't find their way back to Africa
>Blacks couldn't even become self sustaining despite being given land and a mule
>Blacks couldn't even stand up for themselves during Jim Crow
>Blacks couldn't even get their own civil rights
>Blacks can't even get into college without having the standards lowered or removed
>Blacks can't get jobs without affirmative action
Do you really want us to remind blacks of their failures

those are black albinos, not arab albinos. Coward. PAthetic. Frightened leper. I will wring your neck albino.

Actually Africans had been enslaving each other for thousands of years and they still are today. We just bought into that market for cheap labor then said "this is wrong" and set them free.

I'm convinced that niggers browse Sup Forums.

Cuz melanin was bred into you mutant. The very thing you hate, its inside you. And the best part of you. Lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

Youre not white. Youre ashamed of being albinos. Very deeply ashamed. "Muh white race" it doesnt exist albino. They ppl you hate, they make you. Lol.

If the US stopped giving you handouts, how long before black america turned into Zimbabwe, you figure?

How can you be proud of a race that requires whites to support you just to survive?

Whiteness is evolution in the correct direction.Jot. That. Down.

Youre afraid. You should be. So much more to come albino. A reckoning. Your sins have caught up you lepers.

>2 black ppl can create the entire white "race."
So I give you examples of what a black albino actually looks like to show your statement is bullshit. There is far more difference between the races than the color of skin. You are at odds with reality.

>Coward. PAthetic. Frightened leper. I will wring your neck albino.
Thanks for the laughs.

Ooh a reckoning from people that outnumber you, outgun you, and who you need just to survive in the modern world.

Yup, threaten them with violence. That sounds like typical backward nigger thinking.

Who's going to run the internet when we're gone you feckless ape?

I'm a cloud architect, can you show me which nigger will replace me?

>free themselves
There has always been free blacks in America.
>Back to Africa
They had become genetically Americanized and thus uniquely American. Africa was no longer their home.

looks white to me, just with a monkey face

how unfortunate.

Lol who's jealous?

Freed slaves DID go back, it is that paradise you call Liberia.

Lawless, violent, beaches covered with human shit. Cannibalism.

It is the perfect nigger society.

Sorry man but incest is not as common in the deep south as you might think.

Why is she so comfortable looking and sounding.
I want her to take care of me in every sense for a century.
Breast feeding often.

>Arab albinos

You're a special kind of stupid

Liberia was an American colonization experiment, and was ruled by American mulattos for 160 years before collapsing.

Why are you typing like a retard? Typical nigger.

>Africa was no longer their home.
Then why do blacks have such a hard time assimilating into American culture? Why is it so hard for them to speak our language and follow are laws?

Scratch the breadtfeeding and im on board senpai

>Then why do blacks have such a hard time assimilating into American culture? Why is it so hard for them to speak our language and follow are laws?

Because of 'white privilege.' I guess Asians and Indians didn't get the memo.

It's white people that are having a hard time assimilating, most of whom came as post civil war immigrants through Ellis island. America is so indebted to their blacks, blacks are virtually indigenous.

>looks white to me
That's because Spaniards aren't really white

They are all immigrants. They came by choice.

Fun fact, historically more white people have been enslaved by people of color than people of color have been enslaved by white people. Look at the Moorish slave trade during the middle ages.

>black Americans
You're spelling niggers wrong

Arabs came from black albinos moron. So scared. So pathetic.

Broken home billys. You will never fix your harlet mothers and their whore divorces. Boo hoo billy. Boo hoo.