I need the unedited version of this photo for educational purposes

I need the unedited version of this photo for educational purposes

Other urls found in this thread:

eliewieseltattoo.com/the-evidence/photographic-evidence/buchenwald/
youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/shared?ci=fsO_76_TiAY
solargeneral.org/anne-frank-diary-co-authored-by-her-father/
nytimes.com/2015/11/14/books/anne-frank-has-a-co-as-diary-gains-co-author-in-legal-move.html?_r=1
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.de/2011/11/more-exposure-of-real-history-ann-frank.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bic_Cristal
youtube.com/watch?v=RCLOqTDFGUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of the originals survived. Here is another edited version.

inb4 photos weren't edited back in WWII

Why get rid of that guy?

Uncle Joseph killed all his family and friends.

"I need the stormfront edited version (which is super duper legit because it fits my confirmation bias) of this photo to push a false narrative"

Fixed that for ya.

>I'm a faggot Amerishart

Fixed that for ya.

Awww, someone is mad his silly wittle echo chamber logic got poked fun at.

He betrayed Stalin after being friendos.
Stalin has photos with him at the side, if someone were to see them, they would know that he killed a traitorous friend.

Reflecting much, burger?

why does it have a website URL on the top? very fishy

What's your argument against these edits? Are these edits made by Stormers?

kek, you're retarded
eliewieseltattoo.com/the-evidence/photographic-evidence/buchenwald/

>masonic hidden hand
Really activates my almonds.

what?

can someone explain this all to me, i unironically havent heard of any of this

Nazi LARPers like to pretend the photo evidence is fake but they have the REAL photos. Nothing new.

Did I say it was an original? It's a scan, hosted on the internet, with a url placed over it.

Whenever you people have no argument you retreat into sweetieposting. I am sincerely interested in why that is? Why do you take this patronising, infantile tone (e.g. "widdle")? Can you explain it?

Can anyone else explain it for me?

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

"you people"
These faggots spam this board with this crap daily and whenever someone points out it's all retarded crap they get butthurt and call you a kike. It's fucking stupid...

The Rothschilds escaped the Nazis. Being one of the most prominent and wealthiest of all the Jewish dynasties in Europe, the fact these kikes lived really makes you think...

Some people have sincere, intelligent questions about the most important and cited events in history and the evidence which purportedly supports it.

Anyone who raises these questions is shamed as a Nazi LARPer or similar because...?

you need to go back

The Holocaust is a lie.
The Luciferian elite Zionists engineered 3 world wars, the final one will be between the west and Islam. This was written about in the 19th century, long before WWI.

The final red pill is Satan is a real persona, and is represented as the eye on the capstone of the illuminati pyramid. USA is Mystery Babylon.

Read up on Albert Pike.

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

See

This 70 year old man is red pilled af.
I've never seen an old man this well informed.

When someone in the soviet union displeased Stalin he would essentially make them an "unperson".

Kill the person (or send him to a gulag), target his family and then completely wipe him from any historical records as if the person never existed in the first place.

they also engineered hitler and there was ss muslims too sick fckers

This photo is kinda possible. It js just a working camp with very bad conditions. When you fight with us, uk and ussr you dont have a lot of food left for prisoners.

Honestly I thought Sup Forums hated jews because we were edgelords. Then I started doing research and holyshit, this is a global conspiracy at this point. There are so many things that don't add up, and god forbid questioning it.

another one bites the redpill

religion is for cucks
odin ftw!

Hurr de durr u r a le LORPer!

Good work.
Post Moar.

redpills Not just for breakfast anymore!

Let's start with a mild one. You notice a pattern, right?

This needs a source to not seem like the fucking we wuz kangs or nibiru bullshit

Goy you need to stop

This isn't fucking Facebook. Source your pictures.

Is this from those anorexic camps?

Anorexia used to be a huge problem.

solargeneral.org/anne-frank-diary-co-authored-by-her-father/
nytimes.com/2015/11/14/books/anne-frank-has-a-co-as-diary-gains-co-author-in-legal-move.html?_r=1
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.de/2011/11/more-exposure-of-real-history-ann-frank.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bic_Cristal
youtube.com/watch?v=RCLOqTDFGUI