Brit/pol/ - non-whites are inbred subhumans edition

> Arron Banks has issued an ultimatum to the UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall: Let me professionalise the party and make it electable or I’m gone!
express.co.uk/news/politics/772162/nigel-farage-paul-nuttall-arron-banks-ukip-takeover-donor

>Brexit will 'end freedom of movement as we know it', says Home Secretary Amber Rudd
news.sky.com/story/brexit-will-end-freedom-of-movement-as-we-know-it-says-home-secretary-amber-rudd-10782740

>Nigel Farage dines with Donald Trump and Ivanka in Washington
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/nigel-farage-dines-donald-trump-washington/

>Don't give up, Jeremy Corbyn urges Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39093981

>Gina Miller Launches Campaign to Keep Open Possibility of Staying in (((EU)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/26/gina-miller-launches-campaign-to-keep-possibility-of-staying-in-eu-open/

>Sadiq Khan sparks row with SNP after claiming there is ‘no difference’ between Scottish nationalism and racism
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-conference-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan-row-snp-nicola-sturgeon-no-difference-scottish-a7599111.html

>Lily Allen targetted by trolls in Twitter row over the stillbirth of her son
news.sky.com/story/lily-allen-hands-over-twitter-account-after-stillbirth-taunts-10782658

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bdQiIDXutsk
youtu.be/YIyq3RURNPg
youtube.com/watch?v=qYpCYxjFb6g
youtu.be/Dj8ThOmPTuM
youtu.be/mLgL_P5uacA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/24/nigel-farage-admitted-chants-english-football-songs-second-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=mNWJ7CNK8TI
youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik
>TRANNY
>"Macedonian" degenerate gypsy
>south asian-""""""Persian"""""" inbed mongrel

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger
>rap listening Russian cuck

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

Fuck off jew boy

The ABSOLUTE state of NONCE posters

best county

>none kike edition

>tfw british parties will never be as based as french ones

I told you Jews are superior

show

>THERE IS NO DENIAL

>Yesterday I learned from a solicitor I've never met that I'm due approx £130,000 in abuse compensation from when I was a newborn
>Came to my house with all my adoption files and my birth certificate
>Parents were alcoholic 16 year olds who couldn't even afford a cot for me
>Uncle attempted to kill me drunk at a party and left me with permanent brain damage in Nov '98
>Spent my first Christmas hooked up to life support and discharged from hospital in Jan '99
>Parents were invited to visit foster carers but always ended up getting kicked out because they stunk of alcohol, smoked fags, were always blaming it on each other and said that I would be "a retard living on benefits"
>Nobody gets the cell at the eventual court case because nobody came forward as a witness, plus everyone was drunk at the party
>Real family fractures into pieces thanks to Christian grandparents disowning my parents
>Contact visits from parents abruptly ends, everyone goes to ground except my grandfather and aunt
>Grandfather eventually leaves and my aunt is the only one left by May '03
>She thinks it would be best to cut off all contact and sever the ties with me, social work are nervous but she insists
>Real family drops out of the social work program and leaves me until 2006 when my disheveled, broken dad returns for a final time to sign the official paperwork to hand over care of me to the city council
>Disappears

So...what do I do now?

me

Anything. The world is your oyster

user...I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Thoughts?

Wait, wait… there are people here who STILL support leaving the EU? Even after the Government has announced all of the ways they’re going to stab you in the front, back, and sides? What the FUCK is wrong with you!? You actually support GLOBAL Britain? Muh red, white and blue Brexit, lmao. The state, the ABSOLUTE STATE of you CIVIC faggots. You might as well kill yourselves now rather than wait until the government slashes your bennies and closes your local hospitals. It will be far less painful. But sure… enjoy your ‘sovereignty’ while still being subject to a foreign court, Brexit cucks.

Big Soup.

you have between sixty and seventy years at best

between sixty and seventy years until the day that life inevitably kills you as it has killed every other person who has ever lived

you can do anything, go anywhere, be anything

but you only have sixty to seventy years so i suggest you pick something to do and then start doing it

dont die with regrets, like most people do

>He's on a mission
>To make England brown
>To summarize
>He is a clown

I'm not jewish, newfriend

>helping to hold the UK government to account
>dunno lol
>pass me the sprouts

But you are a paedophile.

He's being fighting for Brexit for twenty years, he has a right to take a step back. He's probably drunk on praise after years of abuse from his own countrymen

Citation needed

True, perhaps I was being a bit hard on him, but it seems we don't see much of him in the public eye now despite brexit not being a sure thing at the moment, Theresa says that she will deliver it but there are still lots of questions about sovereignty and immigration, one of the main reasons why people voted for brexit.

Oi, Teacher.

Is it true you can mark down people you don't like?

How accurate or inaccurate are your predictions for what will become of your students adult lives?

Sweden in complete denial

youtu.be/bdQiIDXutsk

What a fucking joke this woman is.

youtu.be/YIyq3RURNPg

How is everybody feeling?
I give free hugs.

I'll take them all thanks

Can confirm, unfortunately it's right next to London

£130K is a good start, and much more than almost everyone here will ever have. Don't spend it all at once.

Education, live cheaply. Maybe invest, at least put the majority in a good savings account. Think of the future. Improve yourself. You can control your own past via control of your memories, and you can control your future.

Good luck

YKTD was intelligent and funny but a genuinely unpleasant person tbqh. He claimed to be Christian but there was rarely anything Christian about the way he behaved. I'm only partly sorry to see the back of him

Labour now requires an exorcist

Thanks. Interesting. Good for you.

The weaponizing of beauty is very interesting; Some do learn around 14-15-16 to use it.

Would you advocate single sex education through these confusing years? Or does it depend on individual personalities of the students?

Have the Trans lobby attended? What happens then does a Trans pupil have to leave/is accepted?

I used to be against it but i think it's the best as you don't have to have that constant pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYpCYxjFb6g

Suck off your local paki you daftie!!!

youtu.be/Dj8ThOmPTuM

Is he tuss enough?

Article 50 hasn't even begun and I don't trust Conservatives to negotiate the deal for our exit.

His fight has only just begun and he's already ditched us.

Free hug no.1
I hope you have a lovely day, user.

He always comes back when we need him

youtu.be/mLgL_P5uacA

We need him for the next few years

What can he do. Ukip is a dead party and I doubt he could do much to save it. The public have already rejected him several times. At this point I'd be asking myself, why spend your life fighting for a country that hates you?

Free hug no.2
I hope your life is filled with joy, my friend.

The Tuss enough guy's real Tuss brother

>in all likely-hood Nigel Farage sang "two world wars and one world cup" to his wife when his marriage was breaking up
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/24/nigel-farage-admitted-chants-english-football-songs-second-world/

What an interesting chap.

Can't wait for his biography.

If you saw YKTD, the triplord who holds the Mayflies at bay, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the Mayflies aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the Mayflies bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

Did anyone catch that Piers Morgan program about him? Any good?

the absolute madman

FOUR DAYS DICKHEAD
O
U
R

D
A
Y
S

D
I
C
K
H
E
A
D

I didn't manage to see it my self, but apparently he has had to deal with some right rotten shit from leftist "activists" (being hounded out of a pub when he was eating with his family)

Amazing what technology can do these days

whites need inbreeding to exist so...

NEVER FORGET

Mummy May has destroyed UKIP and sucked up all its support with her patriotic virtue signalling

See you again in 20 years when another populist party rises up and the Tories crush it again by pretending to adopt their policies

Bread and circuses

t. subhuman somalian-kurd crossbreed

I will reserve judgment until the GE

Things are moving too fast to make a reasonable prediction

Holographic trauma is the eagerly anticipated sequel to genetic trauma.

Stoke was about 70th on the list of UKIP target seats, stop falling victim to the media's propaganda.

That got me

Buy some land somewhere cheap in Europe
Become autonomous
Reduce your need for money

Varg.jpg

>see you in 20 years

By this point the ideas a 'populist' party will forward will be Islamic.

How much in savings do people here have? How old are you?

First half was great, clips of his mum and dad, typical Nige on form but then Piers started to get cunty and was asking him about random nobodies in his party who made vaguely controversial statements years ago as if it really mattered. This was right after Nige got quite emotional talking about the plane crash too so it sort of felt completely out of place and uncalled for. Typical Piers Morgan sliminess. Still worth a watch though.

Do you not think Paul being a complete fuck up had anything to do with it

Also the (((coordinated))) attacks and resignations.

This. On current trends, the next time men in jackboots, waving flags march through the streets of Germany they will have names like Ahmed.

Fully in my overdraft
Student debt

youtube.com/watch?v=mNWJ7CNK8TI

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F
F

Lads check out what I just found:
youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4

Wikipedia entry:
Charlie and his Orchestra (also referred to as the "Templin band" and "Bruno and His Swinging Tigers") were a Nazi-sponsored German propaganda swing band. Jazz music styles were seen by Nazi authorities as rebellious but, ironically, propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels conceived of using the style in shortwave radio broadcasts aimed at the United States and (particularly) the United Kingdom.

England players literally asking the referee to explain the rules to them. The absolute state!

Oh shit, it's real, that's a shame.

FUCKING HELP I TOLD THE OLD PEOPLE AT THE CARE HOME I WORK AT I VOTED TO RE.AINIT AND THEY BUNDLED ME INTO THE CHURCH MINIBUS IN CHAINS. AM CURRENTLY EN ROUTE TO THE BINGO HALL TO BE EXECUTED. PLEASE WE HAVE TO STOP EXTREMIST PENSIONERS

ON AN EXPRESS ELEVATOR TO HELL

Aaron (((banks)))

who owns the bank

GOIN' DOWN

JUST

Should all be shot tbqh.

(Everything I post is satire, hello GCHQ)

I am building a monument to YKTD on Roblox- what should I include?

Sup Forums is 18+

Now that UKIP is pretty much irrelevant with Nutt at the helm, who the fuck do I vote for now?

It came second in a piss poor turnout area mate.

I fail to see it as irrelevant.

I'd say still go for Ukip unless something better turns up

Surely you meant...

make a bigger version of peter's face here:

Since you cant even buy a shed for less than £180k anymore, gold/stocks after A50 kills the markets.

You'll be a millionaire in 20 years

Fuck it I'm voting far right as possible

>Roblox

I didn't even know what that was until i googled it, are you underaged son?

Have you got hairs around your willy?