Brit/pol/ - BUF edition

>Arron Banks has issued an ultimatum to the UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall: Let me professionalise the party and make it electable or I’m gone!
express.co.uk/news/politics/772162/nigel-farage-paul-nuttall-arron-banks-ukip-takeover-donor

>Brexit will 'end freedom of movement as we know it', says Home Secretary Amber Rudd
news.sky.com/story/brexit-will-end-freedom-of-movement-as-we-know-it-says-home-secretary-amber-rudd-10782740

>Nigel Farage dines with Donald Trump and Ivanka in Washington
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/nigel-farage-dines-donald-trump-washington/

>Don't give up, Jeremy Corbyn urges Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39093981

>Gina Miller Launches Campaign to Keep Open Possibility of Staying in EU
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/26/gina-miller-launches-campaign-to-keep-possibility-of-staying-in-eu-open/

>Sadiq Khan sparks row with SNP after claiming there is ‘no difference’ between Scottish nationalism and racism
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-conference-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan-row-snp-nicola-sturgeon-no-difference-scottish-a7599111.html

>Lily Allen targeted by trolls in Twitter row over the stillbirth of her son
news.sky.com/story/lily-allen-hands-over-twitter-account-after-stillbirth-taunts-10782658

>Andrew Neil & Douglas Murray btfo Swedish mp on Sunday Politics, invoke Rotherham
youtube.com/watch?v=bdQiIDXutsk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruP4rLuJCLc
youtu.be/eLpOgjyDFk0
youtube.com/watch?v=HiEqPzpMA9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey Teacher!
>Leave those kids alone.

*Guitar from Pink Floyd plays*

I assume we are all watching this

Hullow, yes
youtube.com/watch?v=ruP4rLuJCLc
Okay thank you

It's just so they can say to Muslims:

>"See we gave you that 1 show; now stop complaining about diversity"

The real issue in tv is a lack of working-class and regional writers, editors and creatives.

It's all middle-class or toffs or straight nepotism

>extremely
>british
>muslims

No this is just channel 4 being a good goy

Also:
Bring back Phoneshop:

youtu.be/eLpOgjyDFk0

Good thread.

Seen the ads, this shit is so fucking transparent I can't believe anyone would take it seriously.

>look guys, muslims are JUST like us you stupid bigots!

Lily Allen deserves all the shit she's getting, no surprise she's trying to play the victim as if she dindu nuffin.

>threadsplitting
Not very British, is it

Has anyone actually read any of Sir Oswald Mosley's books?
I've just finished Automation: problem and solution, and Fascism: 100 questions, which are more pamphlets than books.
But I've also started reading The Alternative, this book is amazing. The linguistic talent and use of vocabulary alone makes it worth a read, but his ability to see the issues around the labour party as far back as '47 makes the content insatiable too

>Content
>Insatiable
Hmmmmmm

Good thread faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=HiEqPzpMA9M

BRIT/POL/ BTFO
TORIES BTFO
ISLAMOPHOBES BTFO

>Muslim
>British

Fuck this shit

>has empathy