Pol BTFO

pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/441008/wikileaks-hillary-clintons-isis-memo-plan-arm-syrian-rebels
nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html
mobile.wnd.com/2015/02/u-s-backed-syrian-group-joins-islamist-fighters/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/08/obama-syria-rebels-isis/400379/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago
archive.is/vpCFG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's his name again?

Sup Forums gets BTFO every 15 minutes but most of the trump shills just decide to ignore the facts pol will keep getting btfo and nothing will change

It's hard to even fathom the existence of some white dude who wishes so hard that he was black that he shaves his head, flares his nostrils and then goes on twitter to find ways to complain about white people

>they were planning to kill large numbers of people
fair enough, although I don't know anything about those people and I'm sure if I looked into it that wouldn't exactly be the case, but do you know who ACTUALLY killed large numbers of people? non-whites

Talcum X

>guys planned to attack people
>police silently arrest them but still have them on the database
>Transblack man gets mad Trump doesn't know about this because Trump only cares about important shit
LMAOing @ the fact he said they were arrested for murdering or planning to murder, which means they were all only planning

Martin Luther Cream

> shaun knig
Pol, why, fucking WHY does this bullshit even exist? HOW DID THE WORLD COME TO "FUCK WHITE PPL" IDEOLOGY REEEEEEEEE.

L I T E R A L L Y who?

underrated

>80% of violent crimes are committed by savage negroes
>white people are the problem

Nigger logic: An oxymoron.

so wait did they do anything wrong or just got arrested because of their skin colour ?

hate crime =/= terrorism

Get a grip.

I find it incomprehensible how a person can live their life with such total intellectual dishonesty. And that's even aside from LARPing to be black. Shaun King is a tumor.

Are you fucking insane????

When is Hillary and Obama going to disavow??

The only tapes Hillary has been dropping since the election is how PROUD she is of their RIOTING, and to KEEP IT UP.

Women, arms and trains ISIS, insights violence at home and the left still think she is a school teacher.

Correct me if I am wrong but is it true or not that Whites commit on average more child molestation and terror attacks?

Domestic crimes =/= Domestic terrorism

Seriously need to wake the fuck up

DNC and their propaganda MSM are disgusting

That whole thing collapses at #3 which is clearly based on a complete ignorance about ISIS.

How come no one on the left calls out that there is a white guy pertending to be black as leader of BLM?

Meanwhile Milo gets blown out for a bad joke.

Maybe in your country, but in the US there are constant stories in the news about blacks and spics raping and offing children.

DNC says Terrorists, and ISIS have nothing to do with Islam.

I bet you believe that.. yet these "governments" openly behead people in public under Sharia law and the DNC wants to bring that shit to America and Europe.

Insanity.

How many Americans would be able to walk the streets of the 7 banned countries on Trump's list?

0, you would be kidnapped and beheaded.

Yet fucking DNC wants to bring these people here

Are you fucking insane?

What are crime statistics.

Whites are the only race who will report child molestation. In other races it's considered acceptable.

Tupac Saltshakur

It's truly bizarre, isn't it? Even better is how he copied one type of nigger look, like a cynical self-consciouss satire. America truly is the country of show-business

Do you know any other way except islamisation to return moral values to the west?

is being annoying to a hivemind really worth the few pennies you get from soros mr. shill?

>0000

Checked

>Add a new face to that White Terrorist list...Neilson Francis Derrick Rizzuto

I can't for the life of me understand sarsour mindset. I know she is a career opportunist but I have yet to how she thinks Feminism = Islam. She might be stupid. But she could very well be the face of a brainwashed Muslim woman.

The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action."

"Don’t let anyone fool you: As we have detailed since 2013, sectarian strife in Syria has been engineered to provide cover for a war for access to oil and gas, and the power and money that come along with it."
nationalreview.com/article/441008/wikileaks-hillary-clintons-isis-memo-plan-arm-syrian-rebels

nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html

mobile.wnd.com/2015/02/u-s-backed-syrian-group-joins-islamist-fighters/

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/08/obama-syria-rebels-isis/400379/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
Dude, wake the fuck up

>Maybe in your country

What? We don't have many euro-Caucasian whites over here. So what you said makes no sense.

And that's a none answer, man. I am sure there is molestation in the minority communities but from what I hear it's not at the same rate or average as it is in white communities. If you have hard data please provide it.

That's convenient, innit.

He's right.

Who is their Mohammad that they find divine licence to mass murder?

Still don't believe me?

How about a Kennedy with a deep article showing the whole backstory and history?

ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html

How about the $25-$50M Hillary's Foundation took from Saudi Donors who openly wanted support taking out Assad?

Quid-pro-quo?

Makes a lot of sense why she hates Russia so much and they want to keep the pressure on Putin to help Saudis..

Whey did she close her foundation after she lost the election? because her donations stopped.

shady shady shit.

>Islamic Terrorism
>Important

Pick one

Checked
MLC it is

Islam is fucked up and the West liberals are so fucking cucked, they will prostrate themselves to let them in and rape/murder them.

Question: why should we trust Muslims in the West when, every Islamic Sharia Law run nation would murder us if we walked the streets alone?

>every Islamic Sharia Law run nation would murder us if we walked the streets alone?

Ironically most of the people here would probably be fine and most of the libs would be hanging from cranes.

>Terror attacks
nope, whites are underrepresented, arabs are overrepresented, of course whites commit more because whites are a large % but they are still underrepresented, not sure about child molestation tho

Not according to TYT and they cite FBI reports. White conservatives commit more domestic terror attacks than any other race and ideology within the US. So picture is correct so what's the big deal?

Not proportionately, they do not.

>implying murderers are synonymous with terrorists

It's time for Asuka's lesson, listen up!

Lately, not just here, but in media at large, I've seen a lot of confusion about what exactly a terrorist is. I'm here to clear it up. You see, a mass murderer isn't necessarily a terrorist and a terrorist isn't necessarily a mass murderer. A murderer's end goal is death. If you hate your wife, for example, and decide to strangle her, and she dies, you are just a murderer. Your goal was to kill and you did that and only that. Even multiple wife strangles, pretending you were a polygamist, still just makes you a multiple murderer and not a terrorist. School shooters aren't terrorists either, for the same reason, as their end goal is merely the death of others, and they are merely mass murderers.

Now, as for terrorism, you don't even need to kill to cause terror, but they do go hand in hand frequently. Terrorism's end goal is not murder, but manipulating the populace through fear. Killing politicians who don't align with the interests you believe in in an effort to make surviving politicians reconsider their stance in fear of reprisal, that is what terrorism would be.

It's important to stay educated, and be wary of attempts by the media to brand people who are merely murderers as terrorists. Otherwise, you are actually a victim of terrorism, but knowledge is power.

nice cherry picked cases he has there, now show the top 10 most wanted.

only because blacks kill 80 blacks in the first two months of this year in Chicaho is not considered a terror attack

lol

>every Islamic Sharia Law run nation
You mean Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, our biggest Muslim allies?? Dipshit

Does he also put out the Chicago crime statistics?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

I replied to Talcum X and said he is actually white basically, and within 60 seconds he blocked me. I think he has a bot set up to ban people who say he's white, since he can't delete tweet replies.

Also

archive.is/vpCFG

Big nigger list with crime and other facts

those four men are patriots.

Checked!
Praise Kek!

See pic

The names of white attackers are broadcast all day, every day across media to not be forgotten. The colored attackers are never mentioned again,. Anyone remember Cedric? Had a bad day at work? Killed 3 wounded 14?

Didn't this gay guy kill someone on LIVE TV? They seem to have forgotten his name

You hear Dylan Roof's name in the news up to today, but when was the last gasp made of these two?

kek

Do you know what the word proportionately means?

t. Mohammed Abad

Ah, the highest score ever. The current recordholder.
And with these 4 alone, the body kill count far exceeds the 4 in OP's pic.
But remember, it's all about some white dude who "planned" to kill lots of people, not actual dead bodies in the morgue.

So the existence of white mentally ill people btfo's Sup Forums some how?

The existence of white "terrorists" disproves the danger of Islam to western culture?

God damn you're an idiot.

>Not according to TYT
I remember when they cited some article where more americans were killed by american terrorits. It conveniently started after 9/1 and of course didn't include the people who died that day.

Yes, but these links just show you're conflating things for the sake of propping up the simplistic theory.

I read it, and it's a very good piece everyone should read. I wasn't disputing the oil and gas interest by any means or the big picture but rather the ultra-simplistic #3. ISIS in itself does and has done far more harm to any American (and frankly Saudi, Qatari, etc.) project than it does anything to benefit it. I think this is the type of article you want to promote instead of simplistic theories in pictures with extremely flawed steps. Thanks for linking the article. Enjoy reading it with a cup of tea.

Why would the president of one of the largest countries in the world waste time addressing every single premeditated murder in the country, attempted murders? It would maybe make sense here since we only have like a dozen murders a year here.

>btfo..
Yeah right...funny how you get almost all white terrorists into one picture without having to us a magnifying glass while you would need a big fucking zoom since you had to check every single pixel if we would do the same with muslims

>Italy

are those all his uncles or something? same skin tone

>Dominguez
>Jose
>Raul
>Juan Carlos

kek stereotypical mexican names on the most wanted.