Hey Sup Forums who's the most redpilled comedian?

Hey Sup Forums who's the most redpilled comedian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGY7jzq9pQI
youtu.be/mLRpZAZs4PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dunno

Bill Murray (Soon to be dead), Bill Burr (Apparently not anymore), and George Carlin (Dead)

joe rogin

Bill Murray? how so?
Fuck I would love to see what Carlin had to say right about now. GOAT.

Bernard Manning.

jerome seinfeld

Bill Burr on some things... all american comedians are fucking libtards to some extent otherwise they won't be picked up by a TV channel.

Bill hicks !

It was Patrice O'Neal but he is kill.

Carlin was a whiny leftist

> "there is nothing you can do so don't even try"
I would assume.

Carlin was against modern liberalism AND cuckservatism. Carlin was based.

Bill Hicks.

Nick dipaolo

>checked for kek
/thread

Filthy Frank.

Carlos Mencia

Norm MacDonald

youtube.com/watch?v=PGY7jzq9pQI

Andrew Lawrence has his moments:

youtu.be/mLRpZAZs4PU

the hushed 'laughter' confirms the rest of his material is not like this and he has misread his audience.

plus this nigger has ripped off the delivery and tone of stewart lee the greatest comedian that has ever lived.

fuck these hack cunts.

/ourguy/

Brian Regan
"The big yellow one is the Sun"

Think about it

Yeah and isn't he paying the price. Even made a documentary about him called the Outcast Comedian or something like that.

The Sun is white (not yellow, though atmospheric scattering of blue light makes it seem as though it is).

This. Patrice was redpilled as fuck.

the sort of people that go to comedy shows in England (apart from the heiling roy chubby brown 55yo men) are all cucktards. He has no immediate comedic future should he continue. I like the fact he tackled it though. It's hit and miss but the UK is notoriously PC comedy wise.

Louis CK

>heiling roy chubby brown 55yo men
PMSL. Yeah but at least he gave it a go...you're right UK comedy is red as hell...but look what Aus shat out with Jim Jeffries.

The only correct answer in this thread.

Also Chris Rock's Black people vs Niggaz was ridiculously red pilled

jefferies fucked us. he glazes over his horribly left agenda by swearing. he is the comedian that reddit users crave. i fucking hate what he has done to himself. also since he went to USA he stopped drinking but still tries to act tipsy on stage.

(((Otto Peterson))) R.I.P

Probably Nick and Patrice.

I remember hearing him laughing it up saying how a small part of him wanted Trump to win so he could see how fucked up things become....careful what you wish for pinko.

Explain gif.

Only right answers
Shut the fuck up. Sure he's funny, not redpilled tho.

his fucking gun control etc 'bits' struck home with the english and the aussies and his carefully manicured crowd in the USA. We liked him because of his bits about getting his retard cripple friend laid on cocaine. Stick to the comedy faggot not the fucking politics.

That being said, i fucking love stewart lee, think he is the best comedian i have ever seen despite the fact he is the most politically correct person ever. He still manages to raise his points against things though despite putting them in a way that can be digested by the PC brigade.

name us some norweigan comedians there Fjaer.

Oh right. You cunts suck and have zero comedians. The best thing you have done is produce Breivik.

Dennis Miller

Not an argument.
All I said is that Louis CK is a fat, ignorant fuck whos only job is to be funny, as he is.
I didn't mention Norway
I didn't mention Australia
I didn't mention you

Go cure your complexes somewhere else, mate.

Carlin was a whiny bitch. Bill Hicks was much better.

you are right about Louis CK i just felt like arguing as i am currently drunk.

Fuck your weird names though. Also that o with the circle through it.

o with the line through it. fuck .

> ctrl+f
> no Stanhope

Ye? Oh ye?
Well fuck your great barrier reef

Norm MacDonald called Bill Clinton a murderer on the view

Norm is pretty based, he is also crazy.

the barrier reef is already fucked. feel free to come with your surstromming and ruin the rest of australia after the nigerians have raped your women and claimed to be the original vikings though

Bill Burr
Norm Macdonald
Joe "Alphabrain" Rogan
Stanhope

citation needed

a reminder BILL hicks is actually alex jones

Go look on youtube for his bits on Fallon.
Maybe not so much crazy as, very esoteric.

Nah man I live in the true white man's paradise, the deep Arctic.

I hunt, fish and chop wood.
Oh and I travel all over the globe

Burr is a favorite, Sup Forums will boo him for his black wife and reasonable stance on race relations, but shes actually pretty cool and redpilled herself, and he is 100% pro free speech and anti sjw, "eh go fuck ya self!" Is his typical response to libtards

For me Is Donald God Emperor Trump!

you got any good 1080p pix of your nordic penis for me to examine?

>no homo

*genius

Time to go to bed Luis. You are a fucking idiot and that joke was shitter than your current living conditions you fucking gypsy nigger.

Bill Cosby.

Dane Cook

That Leibovitz guy. He's like a caricature from the 30s come alive

Look up " andy kaufman intergender wrestling champion of the world" he was a troll before there was a word for it, and very possibly the best troll ever, he trolled tv networks and women, and made spectacle an art form