Why do we pretend that there is something wrong with this country?

I recently visited Netherlands and it is undoubtedly the best country I'm Europe. ( 2nd is Germany)
1.The Streets are clean and tidy
2.People are good and friendly
3 contrary to the popular opinion men are NOT FEMININE.
4. Everything is peaceful and beer is fucking awesome
P.s. I might have missed a few things cause I didn't visit Amsterdam as cities are not my thing

But did you poo in the loo?

Yup.

the fact that they allow pajeets to visit their country is enough to know something is wrong

How do you think it got that way? Looting, pillage and plunder. Don't be fooled, they are some of the most evil people on the planet.

just because the streets are clean and tidy compared to yours doesn't make them clean and tidy relative to the rest of the world

>recently visited Netherlands
>streets were not filled with human feces and untouchables
>most establishments had running water
>only gang raped on a bus twice
>did not catch plague
wtf i love every country besides India now

Netherlands is a huge relief after staying in Germanistan and Belgian arabia. At least they keep their filth in small ghettos.

Hello non-country

>. I might have missed a few things cause I didn't visit Amsterdam

Amsterdam is a degenerate shithole, you didn't miss a thing. Good to hear you didn't stay in my country and went back to your own shithole.

Redpilled people don't immigrate to other countries

well meme'd leafster

>The Streets are clean and tidy
At least they were until you got there. Am I right, Pajeet?

>3 contrary to the popular opinion men are NOT FEMININE.
only this point is wrong.

for about 17 million people, they have almost zero people here on the boards who are even remotely red pilled.

Probably just 20 in total, lurkers and posters combined who arent complete shit.

The major cities are far worse than small cities/villages. I assure you if you went to visit places like Amsterdam or Schilderswijk in The Hague you would not have made this post.

Eindhoven is also getting pretty bad, maastricht is okay but some locals are niggers anyway

DESIGNATED

Is it true there are still Mennonites in the south east?

>Mennonites
>Friesland
>south
you wot? that's in the north

i went there, lots of degeneracy in amsterdam and pompous dutch fuckers outside of it

it suks

It is pretty much bad everywhere it's just that major cities have a lot more niggers and muslims than small cities/villages. To give you an example I grew up in a village there were maybe only like 10-20 niggers and 10-20 muslims out of around 5000 people and all the fights/trouble I ever got in during my childhood was from the niggers and muslims.

>pompous dutch fuckers

I can definitely vouch for this.

I didn't realize they were in Friesland I thought it was across the border from NRW.

Breda > everywhere else.

This.

It's pretty alright right now it's just future problems we fear and want to avoid. Peaceful as it is, insulting Islam will still get you murdered on the street in broad daylight.

did you shit in the tidy streets by chance? is that why you liked it there so much?

Hey, thanks. You're always welcome to come back!

>Friesland here

I looked it up, because I had no idea they were mennonites. I know quite a few of them, but most of them aren't strict in their religion at all.

I wanted to live there for the >dude weed when I was younger. Wish I had since in a decade the continent will probably look like something out of Children of Men.

We don't have our own Duterte to ban drugs and do something about dealers, that's wrong with this country.

>banning drugs
just means you're submitting control from state to criminals.

More like feeding criminals a bullet sandwich.

you'd only be feeding them loads of cash.

There is a lot wrong, but it's still the best country. The thing is, we like to keep it that way, and if we go along like we're doing now, that won't be possible. You fix the ship when you see it has a leak, not when it is already sinking

Same here