Father surprises his son with an Xbox

>Father surprises his son with an Xbox
>He literally screeches like a little girl

youtu.be/FOIhJ4L6dQI

What kind of parenting is this? How is this kid going to grow up? Is this NOT a societal problem?

Someone commented:
>I hope you're aware that your son may have other surprises coming up too.

His father responded with:
>Wouldn't be surprised if ya know what I'm saying? Lol
>Oh he asked for it to be. He's not a bit ashamed of how he reacted he thinks the whole video is funny. He's shared it on social media.

Is he not being taught shame?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Drop-Off-an-Unwanted-Baby?amp=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

won't be long until his father hears a similar squeal from his son from his room, mixed with some bed springs ans fleshy slapping noises

>what the hell doug

Millennials can't fight tho

SOMETHING'S IN THE WATER

wat

>shame

>taught

>teach shame

>indoctrinate into shame

oh god wow

Obviously gay.

Possible? NO.

>I NEED MY OWN

This kid is gunna have a hard life

Or an easy one

>Wouldn't be surprised if ya know what I'm saying? Lol

Isn't that fucked up?

I feel sorry for his siblings. I'd drop that lil faggot off at the fire station, and never look back.
google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Drop-Off-an-Unwanted-Baby?amp=1

I know jeet-kun do

>a-am I kawaii, Jeet-kun?

Let the kid be happy and express joy, no matter how awkward or cringey.

I would scream like this when I was around 12. I thought it was funny too. Now I'm gay. Realistically there is nothing you can do to change him at this point. Your best bet would be to sell him to a trafficker and re-invest the money into your other offspring.

>dat scream tho
Fucking piercing, literally a girls scream. You know the ones you hear on rollercoasters (there's always one screamer that's a girl) and deafens you with their cacophony.

Also
>Millenial
>Just getting an Xbox One
Nigra step up.

he seems like a father that genuinely cares about his kid

i know thats hard for the average Sup Forumsack to understand

USA needs a sort of it's analog of the Chinese Down to the Countryside Movement.
Sending these faggots to live with rednecks for a few years should fix their brains a bit. Or get them to kill themselves. Either way, problem solved

you guys are retarded
this was either obviously staged or the reaction of a tween receiving a very expensive gift
I come from a rich family so if I asked for something like an Xbox One, I knew I was going to get it
but lots of kids come from families where their parents can't afford that kind of shit

alright now settle down there putin

I don't get what's wrong? unless he is 15 or something, it's fine, he is just young.

Found the newfag

Those are rednecks lmao. there actually is estrogen in our water supply, women take huge doses of estrogens as bith control and then piss it out into the water supply where it stays

it really is turning the frogs gay

pic related

(OP)
>Let the kid be happy and express joy, no matter how awkward or cringey.

I agree. Look how happy he got. When was the last time we felt THAT fucking excited?

the last time i got to fuck my ex i was even more excited than this little faggot. she did the screaming tho knowimsayin eh eh wink wink nudge nudge?

jk she said "now i remember why we didnt work out lel, im gonna go fuck chad, his dick is SOOOOOO big"

>When was the last time we felt THAT fucking excited?

election night

>Millennials don't realize they would be the ones in support of the Crown

Who would squeal over that piece of garbage?

He's like 14 faggot

>>When was the last time we felt THAT fucking excited?
>election night
But I only chuckled at the irony of the upcoming liberal collapse.....I did not squeal like a faggot.

I think my moment was when Podesta announced that there would be no announcement. I knew that Hillary was drunk as fuck and violent.

My bosses kid is a little flaming faggot too. Don't know how it happens. They say he's autistic but I think he's just a little fruit cake.

>Is he not being taught shame?
That is not how it should be OP.
Only fools accept shame, you make weak people and all those LGBT-whatever types are right to resist it, it is natural, they are playing up because of people that do this.

You should be convincing people of the alternatives by presenting a better path.

i.e
> Don't hop the border, make Mexico great again
> Don't waste your money/time on cosmetic surgery and gender bending pills. Be your actual self and do something more helpful for others.

I don't know. Maybe XBox1 is that sweet. I don't play vidja so I'm going to give the little faggot a pass on this one.

>Implying a hereditary monarch is the same as electing a president