Views on Mongol reclaimation?

Anyone else think Mongolia should get Inner Mongolia given to them by China? Just wanna see the Marxist chinks take a hit and hopefully see the horse-fuckers remake their empire with horse-mounted nukes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi7BO37A4g
historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tPQFPw48DxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mongolia is under Russia's nuclear umbrella. Chinks don't go there

China isn't even willing to release Tibet, why the fuck would they give away land they have an even stronger claim to?

I agree with this sentiment. I despise that Mongolia is being contain, unable to fulfill their historic role of conquering half the known world.

Emperior is back, his chinks are multiplied. His fortress in Barad Pekin was rebuilt.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi7BO37A4g

Who said they needed to be willing?

Trump, Le Pen, Farage... Nine naziguls left Minas Kremlin in the day of middle of the summer. With support of crowds of russian hackers.

Yes, they should also get the Altai Republic from Russia.

>horse-mounted nukes

Agent Grimo had well done in the land of cowboys.

Can anyone tell me what Mongolia is like?

Would it be worth it to go on an adventure style vacation here?

My gf is from inner Mongolia

It's like 70% Han chinese, despite the name

it's turkic clay, not mongol burger

Genghis khan did nothing wrong.

Genghis khan was a friend of whites because whites and mongols respected power, authority, and rule of law.

When genghis sent messengers to the near east to negotiate trade deals and non-aggression treaties, the muslims of eastern Persia tortured and sent body parts to Genghis because ythey thought they were hot shit.

In return, genghis showed up with 20,000 horsemen and went through every city in the middle east, hunting down and killing muslims. He never did this with whites, or russians. Makes you wonder why.

historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html

In other words, history is a cycle
>muslims conquer white lands thanks to whites being too altruistic to do anything about it
>muslims get big head, think they're stronger than everyone
>random goy wants to be amicable with you
>you shit on his messenger and torture them, sending him insults
>expect nothing in return>he comes and slaughters you
>you cry and whine about muh muh muh dindu nuffin

Yes, please.

I have nothing to contribute to the discussion. But here's a pic of my mongolian friend.

Genghis Khan was the greatest zero-to-hero ever. Grew up starving on the steppe, died the most powerful man on earth and with millions of dead chinks and kebabs under his belt.

Elves are leaving our lands. They move to the everlasting kingdom of Israel.

>Genghis khan was a friend of whites because whites
Not entirely true, seeing as he did conquer parts of Hungary and Poland.

However, he definitely did seem to respect whites more so than non-whites, as evidenced by his alliance with the Kingdom of Georgia and the fact that the only serious diplomatic communications (which weren't immediately related to an ongoing war) the Mongols ever had was with the Kingdom of France.

ok, mr. english teacher

>historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html
more

Goblins from Turan, aka refugies, is atacking Gondor. Gondor has no king, it has eurocomission.
youtube.com/watch?v=tPQFPw48DxQ
Barbarians from Dunland attak the south of Rohan, land of cowboys.

Which language is most common in the cities of Yakutia: Yakut or Russian?

>t.barron von ungern sternberg

One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all
and in the Darkness bind them.

>Yakut
Saruman had selected the new race of orks. UKRhay.

>he never did that to whites
bruh

truth to be told, probably that event triggered the recovery of the West.

I swear to fucking god Mongolia's current geographical location was the result of the mandela effect.

He did nothing wrong

List all major white cities completely depopulated by the Mongols.

both. it's like how in kazakhstan most people speak russian

>Yakut
why did you greentext that?

?

UKRhays was sent to west to search hobbits and the ring. All-seeing eye see everything.
Yes comrade.

Genghis Khan II

You ask Yakut or Russian?
I answer. Is color of answer has matter?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg
reminder to read up on his biography
He was one of the greatest unsung heroes of history, until his capture.

You mean
>Genghis Khan II

By the way Xi Jinping is Chingizid.

FOR THE HORDE!!

If only he was successful in his unification of Asia, and restoration of monarchism to Europe. Things could've been so much better.

He was rabidly anti-communist too since he was a good friend of Nicolas and his family, whom were tortured and killed by commie jews that Ungern specifically warned about.

A movie or a mini-series about him would be amazing. Can't believe no-one has done it yet.

pls remember genghis

It will happen when China eventually collapses and disintegrates like USSR did.

Great Plains, close to the sand dunes of the Gobi

Lots of chances to ride horses and camels, etc

Sleeping under the stars has Australia-tier views of the Milky Way

It's pretty cool actually

Really terrible food compared to the rest of China imo

>Really terrible food compared to the rest of China imo

Yakuts are Turkic people.

I'm Mongolian so im kinda disgusted by the anti-Mongolian shit in this thread.

More like 80%.

This map is a little outdated and from a time we thought Tatars which were basically retarded horse nomads lived in all the green area. Russian and Chinese "tartary" is a really archaic term.

At this point the chinks just ethnically cleanse anywhere that wasn't traditionally Han or Canto by flooding it with Han Chinese and blowing it's demographics forever the fuck out. Sort of like what Albania did in Kosovo.

>tl;dr, inner Mongolia, east Turkestan, Manchuria and Tibet will never ever be ethnically distinct nations every again

sure

>china
>giving away land
>ever

lmfao as much as i'd like to see han blood spill in the name of Genghis that's not gonna happen in our timeline