What is Sup Forums's stance on bullying?

What is Sup Forums's stance on bullying?

I think it has to stop because it inflicts extreme trauma on the bullied person which leads to low self esteem & confidence, and possibly even to suicide.

the
>It makes them stronger
argument is just ridiculous. Strength is through positive feedback and merit. Strength is not cultivated by stomping someone into the ground. That is inhumane treatment.

Bullying has to stop. Period. What are your thoughts?

Ps. all the edgelords can go out. And no, I have never been bullied.

>Strength is through positive feedback and merit
Then why did Sparta defeat Athens in the Peloponnesian War?

Either sack up and start swinging or go ahead and chop your dick off because you don't deserve it.

I support bullying because it creates Sup Forumstards that hate life,society and other people. Therefore it indirectly creates the pillars of our beautiful future 4th reich fascist regime.

It turned kids into men. In my school pretty much everyone got bullied at some point, but we dealt with it by manning the fuck up and fighting

nowadays kids kill themselves because they've been told fighting is wrong and "manning the fuck up" is toxic masculinity

how is bullying even real if our eyes aren't real?

I was bullied by two older brother +10 years on me each, I am now mentally stronger, and economically better off than both of them. I support it. When I was in school, what I learned from a young age was to fight back and I did, I wasn't bullied in school for this reason. I support it, and if my child was to be bullied I would teach the necessary skills to fight back and not cry about it.

They need to at least let kids fight back like what the fuck. If you defend yourself against a bully you both get fucked by school. Kids need to fight back, fighting back is good, don't fucking punish it. The zero tolerance policy is fucking retarded.

there is no excuse for bullying kids.

I would argue that bullying is necessary part of social interactions which help people learn how to cope with stress, hierarchy, weakness, and other negative emotions.

The solution is to do nothing about it, but also do nothing about kids who fight back. Let the problem sort itself out.

fighting isnt good you fucking ape

>Strength is through positive feedback and merit.

What?
That's not what creates strength, that creates trust, not strength.

Strength comes from enduring adversity. Granted, some idiots take it too far, but emotional strength requires you to face the pain in order to grow.

Bullying isn't new. But back in our grandparents generation, they faced emotional hardship on every front, so they naturally became tough, both at home, in public, at school, etc.
Problem is, we now coddle our kids. Emotionally they're pillow padded and vaccuum packed. They have developed no natural emotional defenses. Nothing. If our grandparents emotional skin was made of steel, the modern kids skin is non existent, literally open fucking fat tissue. The tiniest fucking breeze hurts them.
THEN they enter school, where their parents are no longer there to shield them from reality.
That's where it goes wrong, they have no idea how to toughen up, they haven't even taken the first baby steps and now they have to learn to deal with other kids? Pffft.

If you think the solution is to make sure all the kids are nice to each other, then you're just setting them up for even worse pain once they graduate and enter the real world, where you're financially rewarded for destroying the competition.

So the solution?
Let the kids play cowboys and indians, leave them unattended, let them fight it out, let them see the dead family cat, don't fucking lie to them about where grandma went, she's fucking dead. Let your kid face hardship and adversity. Guide them in how to deal with it, don't fucking shelter them from its existence.

THAT's how you lower the suicide rate. Through experience of adversity, not by leaving them fucking defenseless.

life is not easy. and people are all assholes. a bully teaches you to not be a pussy and to not expect everyone to like you. bullying builds tough skin.

I support it, it destroys snowflake culture and makes kids who would otherwise be sissies man up. The kids I bullied are all much better off for it

Found the pussy, fighting teaches you a lot about yourself and others, not doing it in childhood results in commie fags thinking they have any relevance and that their feelings matter

Bet you won a trophy just for showing up didnt you boy?

You are right, it has to stop, you CANT stop it since it is ingrained in the Human Psyche, but it should be stopped, it isnt healthy

Sup Forums is a board of degenerates, sociopaths, sadists, and villainous faggots who themselves partake in bullying. What do you think their stance is?

Any pseudo positive morality ("i support it because it makes them stronger " type absurdities) is an attempt to mask their filth.

as a person who has been bullied, I would say it is part of a normal socialization process, for some even necessary

I draw the line at actual physical harm though, that's something else entirely.

and no, bullying doesn't make anyone stronger, just more adapted to a hierarchical society

A certain amount of bullying, particularly verbal bullying tends to keep the strange kids in line, it basically a mechanism in society to correct odd behaviour. If someone publicly bullies and it is specifically at the strange kid who behaves in a way out of line with their peers then typically people understand that and let it pass.

Physical bullying however is typically dysfunctional people who themselves were likely treated badly by their parents or parental figures.

Basically if you're pushing around some little kid and physically threatening them, it means you're a sociopath, you've not correctly formed empathy for other people and you're struggling to fit into society without causing conflict.

That may not be your fault, it's typically the result of being beaten by your parents and trained to think that the way you get what you want in life is by threatening and using force.

It's not a sign of strength to pick on people you can physically dominate, and you never see bullies pick on someone bigger than them. Anyone can pick on the timid and/or little guy, that's not a sign of anything other than dysfunction.

And yes, kids are coddled too much these days, and shouldn't be, and should face adversary and overcome it to build character. But bullying doesn't provide any of that.

Doing things like working to support yourself (all kids should be working at 13 onward), doing physical sports, building things with your hands, play competitive games. They're all healthy masculine traits.

What about girls who are bullied

To a certain extent yes. I dont want the shit kicked so hard on my kid he dies. I remember getting into fight with a kid who was a foot taller. Ended up getting my ass kicked and had my head thrown into an oak door. Got knocked the fuck out and had a major concussion. I couldnt read for a week straight with my head dying. Taught me alot about self control.

>"they should fight back"

>"he deserved to get fucked up, that weak mantlet. might makes right hurt durr."
>"they deserved to get arrested for fighting"
>"he deserved to get shot (by the cop) for daring to defend himself against the gang that was planning on jumping him at school that evening, that little criminal thug deserved to die." [I'm sure everyone remembers this incident]

>Sup Forumsfaggots
>nothing but niggers with fake and hypocritical principles

If they want kids to be strong just raise them in a military style. It teaches them discipline, conformity, and all that good shit.
I don't even see problem with fights really, it's mostly making someone a complete social outcast. I don't see them changing their behavior that way, or "becoming stronger".

Yeah I really don't fucking get why Sup Forums sided with the fucking spics.
When you have a dozen guys after you just "git gud" wont cut it. His only real mistake is not dropping the knife when the cop told him.

Bullies are only tough until you punch them in the nose.

Every bully i know of works at some shitty McJob.

The cop basically came up and shot him. There was no interlude where the cop gave him time to relax and drop the knife. The kid wasn't doing anything was moving around in circles and that crowd wasn't very close.

Anyway this isn't about the dumb cop or him not dropping the knife. Its about the fact that Sup Forums is just niggers.

A lot of them are, yeah. So are the left though.

Whites are one big extended family, so I care bout them. If other races are doing great, good for them, but they should live separately.
Where the fuck do I go for that?

I intentionally race bait for this.

>that picture
>white person bullying a black-one
hmmm. Usually the videos you guys have posted here, it's the other way around.

this whole thread is internet tough guy from people who clearly know nothing about bullying

Bullying happens in public schools.

>trolling with this delusional shit
>including injecting race where its irrelevant here
>bullying
>big extended white family
>other races should live elsewhere

Son...

>NO!
KEK ok?

Chad pls...

Bullying prevents homosexuality.

the weak should fear the strong

The only people who deserve to have high self esteem are people who were tall and physically fit when they were teenagers.

I was bullied as a kid. It was a difficult but necessary experience that I wouldn't want to do without.

Bullying pisses me off because you're not allowed to defend yourself in school.

I once got in a fight with a guy and got suspended, even though I was defending myself.

This random fat guy I didn't know came up to me and did that thing where you pretend to punch someone. You know, where you pull the punch at the last second so it doesn't actually connect. Well, he actually did slightly brush my face he got so close. I pushed him away from me, and get this... he comes charging at me. So we fought.

I wish I would've threatened to lawyer up. It was fucking bullshit.

My friends used to pick on me a bunch in ninth grade. I was a beta faggot. Then I decided to do something about it, so I started lifting and got in pretty great shape. I felt better about myself, grew some balls, and stopped being a beta. In turn, my friends stopped picking on me. Not to mention that I was now in shape, and occasionally getting laid. Being picked on made me become not a faggot, so I'd say I support it.

it makes weak faggot stronger

stockholm syndrome?

well its not as simple as that when your the amongst the only 10 white kids in your school I knew a kid who fought back he ended getting his shit kicked in the pavement had to get stitches and everything niggers don't play by the same rules at white people.

Physical bullying is bad, no good comes of it,
Ostracizing and making fun of someone for being a weirdo or edgey, pretentious, etc is good for them as it teaches them what is socially acceptable behavior and what is not. I was bullied in this way a ton and Im happy for it as I wouldnt really have friends, my relatiinship, job, etc if they had just let me be a pretentious edgy faggot.

thats faaar from bullying tho.

Bullying is meant to eliminate "faggotry"

You bully those that different because being different harms society.

I think about my "bullies" often and if I could I would fucking fist fight them again in the present. I didn't get it that bad. Imagine what kids who are singled out and ratpacked go through.

Bullying doesn't make strong people, it twists and corrupts otherwise harmless people. When you put your hands on people and physically abuse them, they want it back. They'll come back stronger or with a weapon and get it back.

why do shitskins have such comedic clothing, i bet this was taken in europe with first generation immigrants

I'm going to kill my bully

Found the special snowflake

This

stop trying to control everybody libtards. how about you focus on raising your kids so they don't turn out to be bullies

People who get bullied are weak but it doesn't condone the bully's behavior.
Usually the bully has other mental issues like getting abused or having a unstable home environment.
Bullying will never end, like racism or crime its a human condition.

its not necessary to make someone feel insecure about themselves and also have a possible permanent impact on their life

All of the policies schools have put in place to stop bullying only but the recipients of said bullying in a worse position. With these zero tolerance policies, bullying continues because bullies gonna bully, but now the recipient gets punished for fighting back. That is precisely how you make school shooters.

Agreed.

>bullied for years
>jumped by the kids
>fight back
>I get into trouble

Bullying is natural. People like picking on others who are weak. Theres no way of stopping it, because kids like being little shits to each other.

They jump on the first degenerates dick they can find that will show them any semblance of false affection. Stockholm syndrome, stay in abusive relationship for years, get knocked up, neglect kids, degen runs out on family, cycle continues with kids...

>bullies bully because of mental shit or a shit home life

No. Bullies bully because it's fun. The meme of Bullies being sad on the inside was made up to make the pussies who get bullied feel better about themselves

>get into many fights in elementary
>either sticking up for my brother or protecting people from bullies
>get suspended
>I did the right thing so It was like a day off everytime

Bullying can really destroy a person mentally if it is bad, especially if it involves emotional abuse or sexual assault. Victims almost always have terrible parents and as children they don't understand that they can learn to stand up for themselves or ask for help. Schools generally condone fighting back which puts the child in a difficult situation where they have to accept what is happening to them.

I think schools should stop with the policy of waiting for kids to report it and instead they should encourage teachers to intervene. Bullies should get harsh punishments and forced to do community service instead of just getting suspended from school or expelled since that teaches them nothing. Parents of victims should also be forced to go to a parenting class to teach them how to raise their children correctly so they can teach their child to stand up for themselves.

Legally enforced NAP and obligatory weapon carrying.
Problem solved

I disagree with it bit it's not something you can stop. It's going to happen as long as someone thinks they're better than someonelse, no matter how much you try to prevent it.

It's just natural that it happens as power dynamics are natural. It also depends on the severity of the abuse. Name calling and insulting is pretty much nothing and anyone should be able to overcome it, making them mentally stronger.
It's the physical things that I think should be more prevented. Someone getting beat by people they physically cannot hope to match is pretty common and usually what causes depression after long durations of hopelessness and anger.

But again, it's something that can't really be prevented. Kids just have to accept it can happen and they have to deal with it.

Finding somebody who presents no challenge to you and making their life shitty. Theres obviously something fucked up there.

don't worry no one will ever hurt you m'lady

A few people bullied me in middle school for having vitiligo. These two big black dudes who were on the football team beat the shit out of multiple people on my behalf for picking on me. I didn't even know them that well, but they looked out for and protected me as if I was family. Hope they're doing well in life now desu.

Definitely made me a stronger person, but only because I was able to talk it through with my parents, psychologist, etc. Infinitely thankful for all of the friends I had/have as well. Bullies are scum and eventually, one way or another, karma reams them in the ass.

This.

Schools are artificial environments where the only sense of impact you can have is power over other students. If nerds did their own homeschooling and just read the textbooks and past the test years early the next lowest social tier would be bullied.

Many people who faced their bullies became stronger.
Watch the documentary "Back to the Future "

Physical bullying is not okay.
Mocking bullying when you do something stupid is okay.
It's how I learned not to do stupid shit, because it was embarrassing

Bullying is okay, just a test to sort out winners and losers. I guess we are too tolerant now and forget that life is tough and you need to comoete with others in order to succeed.

I know what I'm talking about, I grew up in Russia where you have to fight for yourself. That's why Russians are not pussies like western queer-gender-cucked-liberals.

Bullying weeds out the weak pussy kids. I got bullied in middle school until one day I punched the kid right in the face. Turned into a fight and it turned into a slug fest. We both got 3 day suspensions but from that day I never got bullied again. Kids need to learn to stand up for themselves and quit being pansy bitch jabronis. Grow a set and stand up for yourself.

Marty almost fucked his mom and became his own dad.
Thats what bullying does.

if you wanted to bless another person with some teaching moments so he could grow stronger, perhaps you can find a better way than bullying him, which works in one tenth of the cases and makes his issues worse in half the other ones.

1). There is no way to stop it. Any intervention from adults into the kid's lives will simply make bullying into a more exciting taboo thing. They'll hide it, but it will go on. Even worse, the hidden bullying will be more verbal and emotional, which is harder to fight back against that simply being tripped in the hall.

2). Schools DO need to be on the lookout for extreme cases. While some teasing, pushing, shoving in the hall is natural and can't be stopped, there have been cases of kids being literally tortured. This needs to be prevented, and the perpetrators punished severely. As well, make counseling and support for the bullied readily available in ways the kid won't be seen seeking that support. The more ways a bullied kid can talk out the problems he faces the less likely he'll become a school shooter

3). Turn the "bullies are always in the wrong" off. Sometimes a kid is weird. Teach them how not to be so weird. It isn't politically correct but it will help them later in life. Not to say the bullies are in the right, but they are exerting social control much of the adult world now lacks.

T. Was bullied until 8th grade when I finally figured out to stop giving a shit. I know plenty of kids got it worse than me in their own lives, so I don't discount how bad it can really get, but I'm pragmatic enough to know that it will never stop because of adult intervention

The teachers need more autonomy about punishment as well. Ultimately the caretaker of all students should be the teacher but in current setup their hands are tied.

For example, i witnessed a bullying episode during a phys ed class involving a much larger boy continually harrassing a smaller boy. The larger boy was not being subtle about it and it was perfectly clear what was going on. The phys ed teacher suddenly arrives on scene and, without saying a word, beans the larger boy square in the face full strength with a rubber ball. Fight over. Larger boy apologetic, class proceeds as normal, everybody okay. Larger boy's parents then complain to school, phys ed teacher put on suspension pending disciplinary review.

That's a problem.

Quality leafpost

You leafs are really cleaning up your act, I've seen quite a lot of long, insightful posts by Canadians in recent weeks

read this you dunce faggots
checked

Bullies usually come from broken or abusive homes where they have no power. Like dogs they seek to dominate something in a situation where they have control after they are abused. So they find the weakest thing in the room and go after it. It's unacceptable, but its hard for the victim to address the root of the problem. The best thing to do is fight back, but with zero tolerance in schools both of you are going down.

If you encourage bullying you're a part of (((the problem)))

If you're being "bullied" you deserve it. Stand up to them and either win and earn respect or get your shit pushed in and fucking try again.

Problem is, most teachers are both female, and ((((university educated))). They don't handle situations like that cleanly or efficiently. They'll sit Chad down and have him talk to Ned, and the whole time Chad will resent the process and Ned will be trying not to say the wrong thing.

I'd say to let the fight happen if it weren't for half these fights occurring with a gang of goons these days. It used to be two kids would beat the shit out of each other and then be done with it, but now you get groups of kids showing up and it escalates things too quickly.

as a bully i can tell you that the only emotional distress i feel is rage in the face of idiots. i would beat the stupid ignorant shit out of you all if i had the opportunity.

Bullying does serve its intended function - it is to get people "in line". Be it because they behave differently, or because their conduct is not according to soccial acceptance. Let's call this "normal" bullying.

Muscling someone around, having them give you their lunch money and all that - that isn't really bullying in my view. That is closer to blackmail already - do as your "bullies" say, or they will make your life hell, one way or the other. I actually think it is / close to / criminal behaviour, but kids, "don't know better", right? (yeah, "right".)

Another option, is what I will call "Systematic bullying". While akin to the first option, it is instead perpretrated by the whole class / circle of contacts, and instead of "righting" the character of the bullied one, it is more about the enjoyment of the bullies. Instead of righting a character flaw, the victim becomes a punching bag and scapegoat for the class, bringing everyone enjoyment - even the teachers, who have found "the problem child". If untreated, say hello to a fucked up adult in the future, courtesy of a flawed enviroment during their formative years.

I bet you had a fantastic father

Schools should just say "Don't bully kids or else you'll get something like pic related"

Bullies are underrated.

I was bullied when I was in a Comprehensive Modern (aka bog standard state schooling for 11-16 year olds).

The entire experience has left me with lingering damage and a deep distrust of anyone with power not because of the bullying - because at the time even teenage me knew that cretins need someone to blame for their inadequacies - but because of the random culture of silence or retribution of the school's administration.

In the initial instance, I appealed to authority (teachers) because I was being beaten up walking between classes. They ignored me.

Then I appealed to my parents, who promised to raise hell. They may feel like they raised hell, but the school administration merely fobbed them off and basically did nothing. The beatings continued.

Then one day, I get a particularly severe arsekicking walking across the playing field from physical ed. to the science block. One of my (few) friends completely flips the fuck out and goes ape-shit on the two that were punching me. I mean, I always suspected this guy was autistic but he was going full tard-strength mega-rage against them 1v2. Teachers wise up to it, and haul ME and the friend that tried to defend me in front of the admin separately.

He got suspended for 2 weeks for fighting. I got nothing. Bullies got a slap on the wrist telling them not to do it again.

Fuck their prescribed authority and fuck their supposed doctrines of equal opportunity. I was one of only TEN pupils in that year to go to university, my maligned friend included. I graduated from one of the top universities in the UK with a masters degree.

I vow that if I ever have kids, and a bully sees fit to make my child a target, they will have a fury visited on them that is only matched by the wrath of a vengeful God. Authority is irrelevant. The fact that your kid is a giant trainwreck of failure should not and cannot be allowed to detract from my own children's potential.

Was bullied by niggers at my school, regret not fighting back so hard. The problem is when you get discouraged by teachers, parents, everyone to do anything PHYSICAL back. So literally you just have to take their verbal namecalling and ridiculing and there's nothing you can do. If I could go back I would bash his face in, taking shit and doing nothing about it is worse than being in a fight or two.

Also there will always be bullying, get in shape, get your kids in shape, make sure that if they get in a fight they WIN!

Also keep away from school where niggers outnumber you, no fucking way to win if you're outnumbered.

Bullying, where the victims get their hands tied as in they can't do anything back will...
1. Get revenge fantasies, never act on it and be a vindictive wounded fuck the rest of their lives
2. Reach a breaking point and act on the fantasies, school shootings, stabbings.

To add, I was viciously bullied in my first years of high school just because of my facial features, though I am pretty unattractive to say the least, so it didn't come out of nowhere. I was so sensitive to what people said about me that I isolated myself from the rest of the students in my free time. I had no friends pretty much, but I was still bullied as they saw me as an easy target.
I started to make friends with other outcasts and in the middle years we set up our own little group where we began to mock everyonelse. After a while we just stopped caring about what people said and just stayed with each other. Every time one of our bullies started on us, we pretty much said the nastiest shit imaginable back and it led to us being way more vocal about talking shit about other people. We were also pretty big in the later years, so essentially we bullied the bullies back and they kept to their little popular kids club.
Since then I've pretty much become permeable to most dick heads trying to start on me. Take it as humour more than an actual attack. The more people harass you, the more that let's you think up even worse things to say to show you can bite back.
It's a sad state of affairs, but I think the only way to stop bullying is to meet them on common ground or just ignore them.

>a white guy bullying a black guy

Yeah
Fucking
Right

i never bullied geeks or nerds or anyone with a brain only the idiots. it was my calling.fuck i would bully the other bullies if i thought they were a waste of air. i know i was by no means helping educate people i just made sure they knew how fucking stupid they were.

just do this
>homeschool them
>keep them isolated from the rest of the world
>bring them to the gym with you and make them sculpt'd
>blah blah

It's a necessary evil

I wouldn't be the man I am today if I was never forced to stand up for myself. Likewise you can see the guys in the adult world who never developed a spine. They never go far.

>bullied a bit
>so afraid to get bullied that I just become anti-social and don't interact with anyone
>get bullied less
>but have less friends
>never built up any self esteem
>27 hugless kissless virgin

This is just my theory on why I'm so pathetic, but it could be other factors. I think what happens to you as a kid can impact your personality as an adult. I don't feel like I've ever grown out of it. Bullying might toughen people up and put them in the right direction, but it was the opposite for me. Maybe I needed to be bullied more, perhaps, because as I said, I got bullied less just by not taking any "risks" like interacting with people or joining groups.

Bullying has its place, but in a controlled environment where kids can be put in their place. Put kids in adversity and make them compete, but if they step over the line the teacher steps in.

If you are a teenager and are physically bullied at school then fuck the teacher and administrators as they are too fucking liberal. Schools today have shitty lawyers and are too politically correct or just don't give a shit. So just bring a buck knife next time and gut the motherfucker and remember that the law also works for you and then just see a shrink and they will set you free.

As a former elementary school bully, I kept those freaks in line. I actually felt a sort of pride watching my victims graduate high school as normies.