When did you decide that Christianity was redpilled?

When did you decide that Christianity was redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bm34sj65MkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you mean to tell me that chirstcucks actually believe in a religion that teaches them that Jews are the masters and they are literal dogs?

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”24 He answered, “I was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” 27 “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Enjoying those crumbs from your masters' table christcucks?

Christcucks will acutaly and unironically defend this.

>inb4 hurrr he healed her in the end

thats not the point.

jesus himself called you cucks the dogs of the jews, and you only deserve the crumbs from your masters' table

Just about two weeks ago user, used to be a complete atheistcuck. Bit weird that everyone is suddenly turning Christian too.

Short Answer:

"THE ELITE" HATES JESUS =
"THE ELITE" HATES CHRISTIANITY =
"THE ELITE" HATES GOD

It is bluepill incarnate

"The elite" hate what Christianity had became, not the religion itself. There's an ancient story behind the myth of nazarene that's unhealthy for the major plan of jewry.

I've always been told that Christianity is the only religion where your sins can be washed away. Although I do wonder if it was in there originally, or if it was just a scheme to make shekels, which had been added later. Maybe Christianity is closest to capitalism. It recognizes it flaws as a religion, more explicitly than others, I think.

When I realized that all those who are evil in this world are antichrists

Couple of months ago, thank God

We had this dance before. None of you is actually christian you're just traditionalists that feel that christianity is part of your heritage.
Christianity is dead. Irreconcilable with intellectual honesty.

Triggered faggots already showing up.

The woman was a canaanite, which where natural enemies to the israelites for centuries.

God even stated in the old testament that H wasnt giving the land to the hebrews because they were good people, but because of the evil of the canaanites who practiced human sacrifice and other fucked up shit.

Go back to your Frankfurt school of jewish degeneracy, you cucksucking faggot

Another part of the New Testament where Jesus encountered a gentile, where he states that evil jews would be cast into outer darkness, and was shocked by the faith of the non jews

Matthew 8:5-13King James Version (KJV)

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Christianity is the only religion which accurately describes human nature and offers a solution as well as societal guidelines. Islam is inherently violent, and the actually the perfect religion for Sup Forumslacks using the word "christcuck", but since it's practiced mostly by brown people, they reject it. Christianity demands that men act morally and most people can't handle that.

>Christianity demands that men act morally and most people can't handle that
Spread the other cheek. Wow so genius. The stoics were by far more virtuous than the kikestains. Why do cuckstains lie so much if it is supposedly a sin?

See, exactly. Most people can't handle it. They would rather kill themselves, like Stoicism tells them to, than be righteous.

Christian doctrine goes way deeper than that, later the doctrine of Paul prohibits: sodomy, lies, women from teaching, speaking with heretics, goes against being a drunk etc etc...

It's not just turning the other cheek to seek peace

>Christian doctrine goes way deeper than that
>the doctrine of Paul prohibits: lies
HOLD UP!!! A MORAL SYSTEM THAT PROHIBITS LYING????????
Now that would be I M P O S S I B L E without YHWE

There's nothing more bluepilled than being a Christian.

protestants hate this

“In this order, and by this succession, the ecclesiastical tradition from the apostles, and the preaching of the truth, have come down to us. And this is most abundant proof that there is one and the same vivifying faith, which has been preserved in the Church from the Apostles until now, and handed in truth.”
– Irenaeus, Against Heresies 3, 3, 3 (ca. A.D. 185)

Protestants hate the early Christians

Oh great, it's the cockloving catholic priest from england...

When I realized the Jesus was basically the sun and stuff. And when I found out about all the alchemical/hermetic/gnostic stuff hidden in the bible.

why is protestant hate this?

Why u no make good speaky on englishes Ahmed?

Y tho u no write more prettys?

Maybe it used to be

Martin Luther used to go on long rants against the Jews. When he learned what they had written in the Talmud about Jesus, he went absolutely apeshit. They say the last sermon he ever gave before he died was a condemnation of Judaism.

Even today, Jewish scholars consider him to be one of the top anti-semites. Remember this guy was the founder of Protestantism

t. Shlomo

And remember that he contradict the early Christians

When I read the book of enoch and realized the old testament is a jewish recalibration of the prophecies, and realized jews poisoned christianity in it's organizational birth to neuter his true message.

Remove vatican

When I realized that the elite that have been in power are all Satan worshipping cucks and are responsible for the degradation of modern society by endlessly doing everything they can to push godlessness and degeneracy.

Lol jk, just a joke lol.

Christianity is the only redpill, the only way to prevent degenecracy long term. Everything else has been tried and failed. The more the West distances itself from Christianity, the shitter it gets.

for you

>Christianity the only way to prevent degenecracy
>Everything else has been tried and failed
Hint: Cuckstainity has also been tried and failed.
Again. The stoics were demonstrably more virtuous than the cucks. Fascism works way better than kikestainity too
There is literally no way to look at cuckstain societies and claim they are virtuous

I've always known, but the historical evidence removed any trace of doubt

see
Jewish lie spinner.

>The more the West distances itself from Christianity, the shitter it gets.
The better it got. In the 16th-1th century. It is cuckstain ideals that got us into this mess. And the churches still push for more tolerance and refugees.
Kikestainity is the eternal enemy of white people

get out of my country mehmet

Christianity, along with every other religion, is just a bunch of well placed lies and miths for people that are ignorant enough not to look at reality before looking at a book. It has everything a system needs to control masses:

It can stand on itself as autonomous for it is based on comfort, and when no one is there to tell you what you should do next, you just follow your life with that comfort of yours in head before the next order.

It is simplistic but supernatural enough that people believe on it easily and have a hard time telling it off, because it's such a foreign concept, you can make up excuses ON THE GO for anything, without the need of approval of every other person that follows the same doctrine. Contrary to science, that works in global community and has to be accepted by at least the biggest names or the most influentail and dedicated groups.

And weirdly enough, the new generation is letting the concept of religion go, slowly. When i talk with my friends about religion, either they dont know how to answer because they are not rly attached to it, either they say "well there must be smtg there, but i dont know if its god or anything, i dont really mind". I find it awesome because humanity is getting an opportunity to end this thing one and for all. But maybe someone somewhere doesnt want religions gone, so they'll try something to stop it.

To be continued, chriscucks

For a stoic he sure looks happy

This is a shitskin kike.

Joseph was cucked by God.

Get fucked kike

What am I supposed to see?

It's still GERMANy Ezra. Go to Israel for your jew worship

women ruined it. it's basically a tool of control from the eternal female at this point.

Post yfw God is watching over you.

Catholicism =/= Christianity

(((guess)))

>kike worshippers calling me a jew to avoid the argument
>don't even realise it's a compliment in kikestianity
Cultural cuckstains are even more pathetic than actual cuckstains. YES. It is possible

can protestants do this?

has Sup Forums fell so far into the autism rabbit hole that they are actually christfags now?

>christianity dies out
>islam takes place
wew lad
:v)

It's just LARPing

But why did early Christian contradict protestant

Just look at this

“In this order, and by this succession, the ecclesiastical tradition from the apostles, and the preaching of the truth, have come down to us. And this is most abundant proof that there is one and the same vivifying faith, which has been preserved in the Church from the Apostles until now, and handed in truth.”
– Irenaeus, Against Heresies 3, 3, 3 (ca. A.D. 185)

This contradict sola scriptura

>Christians are so redpilled.

Unironically believing this.

>along with every other religion
read it all

Kek based dominican

>Let's push for a retarded easily disprovable semitic superstition to avoid people falling for easily disprovable semitic superstitions
How abot teaching kids that you don't need jews for morality instead?

You're a Marxist, aren't you

The early cuckstains were communists pham. Might wanna read acts before you slam atheists

> hurr muh stoicism hurr soo good hurrr hur hurrrr reeeeeeeeee

how the FUCK does one come to this conclusion?

I didn't.

>Protestant
I don't care how many times you post it, this won't happen in Orthodoxy

Believing fairy tales are actually real is not red-pilled.

But why protestant contradict early Christian?

This destroy sola fide

>11 posts by this ID
Get mad, faggot.

What brings you to think so?

(((atheist))) morals :v)

it's always been kike bullshit, just better than turbankike bullshit.

also, where do you get the base for the morality that spans formillenia
surely it is not religion :v)

ALL Christians

There's no freewill with an all-knowing God, if God knows everything then he knew your end-fate BEFORE he created you (when he could have created you differently or not at all). He then created you as such. Thus your end-fate was pre-determined BEFORE you were created, there's no freewill in such a scenario. Certainly not an all-loving God that creates people to burn.

There's a red-pill for you.

Christianity and cuckoldry go hand in hand.

Joseph unironically said "my wife's son".

God Bless America

>anti-christianity thread
>again
>first post is a bunch precepts taken out of context
>"You're basically a cuck if you follow religion"
>you love jews

Ecclesiastes 1:
The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem. Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

>literally what islam also teaches

>And the churches still push for more tolerance and refugees.

only the compromised Churches

Orthodox Christianity is as true as ever

Go back to your Frankfurt Jewish degeneracy faggot.

>Muh orthodox

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Enjoying worshiping a zombie Kike.

was that supposed to be taken as a good sign?

Kinship

>christianity declines
>hedonism and liberalism shoot up
>(((Christianity is responsible for the decline of Western Civilization and the white race!)))

Every time!

Orthodox pushed for refugees too phamily. I know you're not actually orthodox and only like to larp otherwise you'd knew but w/e

>Kinship

you're a Chechen, aren't you? Or some negro?

much kinship in todays west
even P*gans sold eachother :v)

>Nazism rises
>christianity declises
>morals and birth rates went up
What did you mean by this?

>Orthodox pushed for refugees too

no

What truth?

The truth that atheist only ever offer society pure and complete filth and degeneracy?

The fact that you people adhere more strictly than anyone else on the planet to Frankfurt Jewish thought, which has completely destroyed the moral fabric of the entire west?

All atheists have ever offered is "hurrr muh faggot asses, muh jewish owners, hurr evil christians hurrr hurrr"

The whole cultural ideal of giving women rights, and sending them off to be whores, that's you doing it.

The whole ideal of constant race mixing and premarital birth, that's you faggots.

The whole ideal of just working and paying taxes, and having women do the same, it's all you filthy little jewish slaves

Rome fell after Christianity came to it. The West is only suffering because of Christianity's theological cousin (that hasn't been exposed to the Enlightenment for centuries). Islam follows many Christian ideas (Eid is based on how good it was that Abraham was going to kill Isaac, same thing Christians believe).

it's not.

Jesus denounced the Pharisees. Jew did not have a religion connotation.

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses’ seat; 3 therefore, do whatever they teach you and follow it; but do not do as they do, for they do not practice what they teach. 4 They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear,[a] and lay them on the shoulders of others; but they themselves are unwilling to lift a finger to move them. 5 They do all their deeds to be seen by others; for they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long. 6 They love to have the place of honor at banquets and the best seats in the synagogues, 7 and to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, and to have people call them rabbi. 8 But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all students.[b] 9 And call no one your father on earth, for you have one Father—the one in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Messiah.[c] 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 All who exalt themselves will be humbled, and all who humble themselves will be exalted.

13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you lock people out of the kingdom of heaven. For you do not go in yourselves, and when others are going in, you stop them.[d] 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cross sea and land to make a single convert, and you make the new convert twice as much a child of hell[e] as yourselves.

youtu.be/bm34sj65MkA

Rome fell because they were a bunch of retarded degenerates that relied on foreign soldiers that they mistreated to do all their dirty work.

Same shit happened with the Mamluks of the arabs and lead to the turkish empire

>todays
I like how dishonest you have to be to save face.

>we need to restore morality and implement policies that will effectively preserve the white race and western society because we are demonstrably the most virtuous society in the world
vs
>Jewsus told me so
Kikestianity at his height was unable to preserve morals. And then it got disproven.
What the hell are you trying to achieve? Nobody believes in YHWE anymore so saying we need morals because YHWE is completely useless. The only thing you try to protect is your LARPing. And sorry but your safe space isn't worth sacrificing Europe. Grow up you numale faggot

Christianity ?
What's that bluepilled ideology ?
People need that ?