"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look up the history of Aryans.

What he means is a buddy of his - Jason Reza Jorjani - is Iranian and he needs a way for that guy to be white.

Oh look it's an all whites are the same race episode

They are not our enemy!

That's why he has name Reza which is name of one of most imporant Arab imams.

That Persians were the original Aryans before they got invaded by Arabs who pushed their camel shit into the Persian gene pool. Still, a Persian-Arab mix is better than a pure Arab.

My girlfriend is Persian.

>She hates Muslims
>She loves Trump
>She hates refugees (even though she is one)
>She's extremely gorgeous
>She's extremely loyal
>She's extremely honest
>Iran comes from the root word, "Aryan," meaning "noble."
>Ireland also comes from the root word, "Aryan."

Idea that Arabs browned them up mostly is a meme. Aryans mixed with Elamites over a Millennium before Mo and Bedouin savages came in. They did have noticeable Semitic mixture. Just look at faces of Cyrus and Darius,they look same as Assyrians and Phoenicians.

It's because he is into Persians and shitskins like that.

Who? Who cares?

Because Persians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arabs
And non-mud Persians: ok

I don't think mixture with Elamites was that much. Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture mixed more with indigenous people of Zagros mountains, such as Kassites and Hurrians.

Aryan was an ethnonationalist term though that didn't have anything to do with race.

>an ethnonationalist term
>that didn't have anything to do with race

>>She hates Muslims
why does she hate herself?

If Jorjani can get them to become Zoroastrian again they'll be perfect, they tend to hate us because they're Muslim, we need to get a pan Aryan movement going so we can crush Israel

No one is pure Proto-Indo-European. There are no pure Yamnaya people, for example, who were close to Indo-Iranians.

I don't think Yamnaya or Indo-Iranians defined themselves predominantly on race. They defined themselves based moreso on rituals and traditions.

**note: not arguing for anything like race mixing here or whatever, just saying that all present races are mixtures

>they tend to hate us because they're Muslim
No, they hate you because you backed the Shah losing power (wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html) and also supported the downfall of Mossadegh (Operation Ajax).

>downfall of Mossadegh
coup against Mossadegh*

You made this exact same post yesterday

Is Jason Jorjani isn't white to you, you're too far up your own ass

>Persians
>Shitskins
They had an advanced civilization that rivaled Rome when Germany was still Africa-tier

Seems legit

Caucasians refers to all people in europe, north africa, middle east, india. We are all one race.

And there it is.

After all this.

Turns out Spencer is married to a shitskin.

When will you faggots learn.

No one smart believes this shit.

If anyone smart says they believe this shit it's because they are taking dumb stormfags money.

Period.

Arabs ruined it and then mongolians and turks finished them off.

Forgets to mention India cause hey those people are definitely shitskins with no connection to aryans or any history of having great civilisation while the Hwhite man was still in caves. Brilliant taqiya Mr Ahmed

He means that we can actually be friends with the Persians to some extent and they're the best Muslims. They won't backstab us or manipulate us like filthy Semites of all varieties.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

You have to give the Iranians credit. Iran is one of the few countries left that still hasn't given up their central bank to the globalist Jews.

As much as I hate Islam, I respect them for that.

Who's that girl?

He's smarter and more educated than most of Sup Forums. Persia used to be predominantly white. As did Egypt and many other ancient civilizations.

They were systematically wiped out by the Semitic (Arab & Jewish) hordes.

There are still many remnants of those original Aryans scattered throughout the middle east and North Apefrica.

We need to free them and cleanse the brown and black filth of those regions.

They have.

Proven by the same standard of evidence you'd use to prove any other central bank is 'given up to the globalist jews' ie. nothing.

this. although im sure they actually ARE much better than our current arab and jewish "allies" the idea that they would be our friends is fucking retarded. im tired of us trying to be "friends" with middle easterners. let them kill each other without involving us.

that said, at least iran isn't draining us of shekels, unlike israel and saudi, so props to them for that.

>let them kill each other without involving us

t. the country that is acvtively fueling conflicts in said region

RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
DROP HIM LIKE HE'S A SHILL BECAUSE HE IS

well you aren't wrong, but its not like i personally approve of that. this is why i hate being "allies" with worthless backstabbers like israel and saudi, they keep dragging us into this shit. now our government is run by kikes and we are enslaved to the petrodollar. shit sucks.

I'd like to share something deep in her foundations

> Persians
> Arabs

Pick one

Persians are still white though

Neither are the Muslims, or the Africans, or the Mestizos.

The only real enemies are the subversives that erode our sovereignty, destabilize their nations, and entice them into ours, in the name of personal profit and social experimentation, or simply hatred of their host society. These racial "enemies" are only incidental, and a result of the traitors, and the subversives.

>we are enslaved to the petrodollar
>now
:)

Whites are actually shitskins
ironic huh? dumb fags

who dis? Wood race mix with

she's a cossack, you aussie kunt