m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8OxO5bnU_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

transcript?

I'm listening to music.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8OxO5bnU_4

>Someone explain how they are still on the air
But they're not.

chimped out fosho

What the ever loving fuck. Please someone punch that bitch in the face.

>oh, this has nothing to do with slavery
>let's bring in some cotton picking imagery

suddenly greeces problems look like sunshines and rainbows because we don't have people like that here... denbts vs chimps, debnts always win.

This is her real skin color.

doesn't this cunt know she is mostly white?

holy shit, my sides

> Picture of cotton pickers on her office wall

Given her skin tone it's possible she's trying to trigger the white right out of herself.

She doesn't speak for black people, she is a Jew puppet sjw like all black women.

wow

What in Gods name did I just witness!?

what the actual fuck

this demi negress is insane? like what colour is that? did she bleach herself or is she part white

What do you mean?

I think she's right.

obviously. she got too much mumbo jumbo bullshit complexes talking about

she's maybe 1/4th black?

>These people are paid to speak in tv

Humanity is doomed

Lightskinned blacks are fairly common in America. High European admixture.

>On February 26, 2016, Harris-Perry sent an email to co-workers that she would not host her show on MSNBC for the coming weekend, stating: "Our show was taken—without comment or discussion or notice—in the midst of an election season ... I will not be used as a tool for [management’s] purposes ... I am not a token, mammy, or little brown bobble head." Her show was scheduled to air as usual on Saturday, but Harris-Perry chose not to return, saying: "I am only willing to return when that return happens under certain terms."[16] She said she would only return when she could do "substantive, meaningful and autonomous work." NBC responded that "many of our daytime programs have been temporarily upended by breaking political coverage, including M.H.P."[16] The public dispute led to discussions between the network and her representatives about ending her relationship with MSNBC.[17] On February 28, 2016, the network confirmed that Harris-Perry was leaving the network.[18]

>niggers don't work
>introduce slavery
>they work hard now

wtf? I love slavery now

Goddamn, these people REALLY go looking for any hook to cry racism

I'd appreciate a transcript too, I'm mostly deaf

She'll go full Flanagan soon.

Kek

Raid her Twitter and keep calling her a hard worker.

@MHarrisPerry

jfc we are Zimbabwe.

The man says the Paul Ryan is a hard worker. The nigress says, "Let's be careful about using the term hardworker." I'm paraphrasing now, but she goes on to talk about how she keeps a picture of slaves picking cotton on her desk and that they are the real hardworkers and so are welfare queens but society calls them failures. She's unabashedly racebaiting for no reason other than she found SOME WAY to shoehorn it in. It's completely irrelevant, but that's the only subject she is versed in so she forces it to come up.

Jesus fucking Christ way to derail a conversation you retarded negress

this is what the democrat party looks like

this is why they are going to lose in 2018

this is why republicans will rule for the next 60 years

Somebody deport this bitch

Oh, you nefarious nigress. You underhanded ungabunga. I'll fuckin hit you a desperate slap into the middle of next week, you jerk of a jigaboo. Fuckin blackguard of a blubberlips. Tis far from the cotton fields you were reared, you fuckin quarehawk, the big dark head on you. I'll take my tiny micky and force it in your manky gob, you'll shut up then, you big gobbed golliwog. I rarely hit women, but I'll beat you up and down the yard until your fat gowl falls off, you troublemaking tinker of a nigger's knacker. I'll take you to the mart and make a few bob selling you, you chancer chimpanzee. Arm wrestle me, darkie. Fuckin throw down now out in the yard, I'll let you have the first hit free before I fuckin put you in the hospital, you dirty dog-eggs bitch of a cunt's cunt. I'll put you down, you Yank blackie. Fuckin have a tear into you, you hang-sanger's bint you

Hard Worker

Gets hard in the hot tub

This is soooooo 2015